Would cost around 100k linkies

would cost around 100k linkies

Attached: 3330aac3dedd7bdb03f9076c19d554fd.jpg (640x628, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hautetime.com/the-12-best-audemars-piguet-shout-outs-in-hip-hop/7127/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And which watch dealer would accept your memecoins?

gross af
nigger watch
mechanism isnt even amazing
kys

Wow 10 million for a watch. Expensive!

>virgin detected
kys you faggot. go buy a lange and your wifes soehne

I have an omega and a tag (bought the tag when I was 18 y/o)
A.P is clearly for niggers / rappers, any high class man / woman in the world will be impressed because you own an A.P they will only say that you are a try hard faggot or a kike because you bought a ugly ass watch because it was shiny

I'm the guy who prefers to buy a 10$ watch instead of that, and use the money for something more important like creating more fabrics and stores

This guy fucks
AP (except for vintage) has been tainted by niggers

Holy shit nigga that was actually funny

Great watch but no one but other watch dudes would know what it is. If you want an obscure good quality watch, they can be found at much lower prices.

Like I would give a fuck about the opinion of someone that quotes Silicon Valley

and it has been for a long time
hautetime.com/the-12-best-audemars-piguet-shout-outs-in-hip-hop/7127/

>I have an omega and a tag
>being this poor
not even in the holy swiss trinity. pleb.

Attached: 1531120611173.png (396x385, 119K)

>fabrics
based seamstress

Being this much of a GOY.

Consumerism is cancerous and Goyish behaviour user. Don't fall for this trap you can only attract bitches that want you for your money.

thoughts on this watch? for around $470

Attached: 5g11wgjsb8zz.jpg (3024x3688, 629K)

dog shit

patek, vacheron or ap. anything else is pleb tier. better wear no watch at all than to have a big pile of junk tied to your arm

If LINK doubled in price. This watch is $30k

sounds like a good way to get robbed

You're not going to /make it/ if you shit your money away on watches and jewelery. The best/most expensive watch you should want is an iWatch or android equivalent. TFW have 2 Rolexes and wear my apple watch every day.

Attached: 1530293689542.jpg (294x313, 8K)

would cost around 30 linkies

Attached: bestwatch.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Watches are gay as fuck kys boomer shits

Would cost around 30 linkies stop the fud.

I love my Omega SMP, premoon speedmaster, and piepan Connie. My G shock GW5000 gets tons of wrist time too. Get what you like, fuck pleasing people. Also fuck the Iwatch/android shit. The last thing I want is more shit trying to pull me into my phone.

The royal oak is ugly as fuck. The Nautilus looks like a casio calculator watch.

Vacheron Constatin 222 or Overseas is the way to go. Looks much nicer.
>inb4 "not as expensive"

G shocks are great watches for people who spend time working with their hands

>having this shit tier taste
are you even human?

Attached: 0275dfdfa4d3d7ecb5e62cb9c5efe7df--royal-oak-audemars-piguet.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Speaking of shitty taste. Barf.

I bought one because it was memed in a watchfag's thread and while I wouldn't ever wear it in any social setting it's a nifty thing for 10 dollars.

money can't fix your bad taste

Attached: 001.jpg (700x467, 41K)

>literal boomer watch
user.....i

Disgusting nigger watch on that girl sized wrist

Why are all watch fags so retarded and cringy?

Or you can get a titanium automatic from Castle Watch Co. for less than 200 usd. I’m waiting for it to hit Kickstarter soon. These guys make solid timepieces for the money

Attached: F1A4345A-2815-46C4-853D-BCB2C33830F4.jpg (1498x1000, 791K)

>VC
HNNNNNNGGGGG

I looked at those three brands and I think much of it was very characterful and mostly not in any direction I liked. I'll let this betray my lack of taste along with Jules Audemars being my favourite out of them all (pic related).

Attached: audemars-piguet-jules-audemars-extra-thin-18k-rose-gold-automatic-silver-dial-strap-watch-p292-2935_ (1000x1000, 77K)

Very much so, I throw mine on for working around the house or hunting, fishing, backcountry use. Even have some bull bars on it, never worry if you bang it on something etc. The tool fits its use.

Got a replica off of dream market, went to a couple watch stores in switzerland, they said it looked identic and they would have no idea it was fake without heavy analysis.

>larping this bad.
kys you brainlet

Attached: 1530835627867.jpg (225x248, 35K)

Where can I get a genuine unused Rolex for under $4000 with at least 2 years warranty? I occasionally get compliments from customers on my cheap Citizen watch because it's so shiny but I feel bad when people ask if it's a Rolex or Omega.
Which vendors would you recommend? I could do this but I'd feel like a retard if I spent $500 on a fake thing that stopped working properly.

Seriously, read up on replica watches.

Unless the watch you want is made out of a precious metal, they are practically identic.

Search for AAArep, his stuff is high quality.

>I'd feel like a retard if I spent $500 on a fake thing that stopped working properly.

you're already a retard so aside from $500 whats the difference?

What a PIMP. Guys that take themselves really seriously are usually really great dudes

What's the appeal of watches.

Protip: if you buy watches to impress woman, then you can as well burn your money. Women do not care about watches. Or do you care about jewelry on women?
If you do it for your own amusement however then go for it. Watchthreads are for faggets though

>they are practically identic.
no they are not. a 200$ watch is not practically identic to a 20k$ watch.

left is the best replica you can buy for 400$. right is the real thing. from optics it comes close, but all materials are different and the movement of course.

Attached: JDxGiSX.png (743x563, 615K)

>The Nautilus looks like a casio calculator watch
You say that like it's a bad thing.

That's right, but left has much better bang for your buck ;)

Just get Orient and use 95% money what's left on something else.

Lurk more faggot.Moser is the only true patrician choice.

Attached: 2100-0400_BASE.png (413x618, 271K)

thats a fucking dress watch user. i want to wear my shit daily, even in the gym nigga

Gym and other sports activities aside why wouldn't you always wear a dress watch?

might as well get a seiko then

anyone else think current gen APs look like absolute garbage?
almost anything else in the range looks better

that looks like a watch that you'd get out of the claw machine game at a bowling alley. obnoxiously bad

its a winners watch user. you pleb wouldnt understand or ever afford.

Attached: 81369d3409beed24175983b2808fd0a5.jpg (700x700, 75K)