This is thus far my favorite ICO project of 2018

It's currently in the pre-sale session and after that ends it'll take 2-3 weeks for the public sale to go live, Liven is based on Ethereum. I had a chance to look into Liven as it has been able to create quite a buzz and I feel like it's the most reliable and credible project. The only project that shows some good potential. If not the best, it's a better option in the upcoming ICOs.

Liven has a pretty strong background and surely the one that someone can rely on. The reason why I prefer it over others is that most of the ICOs turn out to be scams and this is why Liven comes in strong consideration, they are operational since 2014 and have a user-base of over 250,000.

Attached: 5ac86b64-b361-4f85-9fca-35b2d7807071.jpg (1268x709, 195K)

ICOs are my next target now!

BTC just dropping further and looks like it’s going down to 5k as well, my plan was to buy some projects at low and sell when the market gains but nothing is changing since the past few months. Not sure how long this is going to last.

I have faith in ICOs that still have time to list on the exchanges. They are immune to the market crash in a way I think if some ICOs get listed in December or next they can really make a gain in value as I’m think market will be green by then.

I think these are the best options I have:

Deedcoin, Liven, DACC, idap.io and Ubex. Glad to see that Liven has developed some decent hype!

Pajeet thread.

>samefagging this bad
piss off back to r*ddit you no brained single cell parasite. you think you can promote your erc20 shitcoin on here?
>based on ethereum
fucking kys and never come back here.

Attached: 1530835627867.jpg (225x248, 35K)

DeedCoin is going to end in December which is pretty great, I’m hoping it’ll be a great time to purchase because market will be firm till then. You can get some good return in terms of profits.
And yes LIVEN is also creating some noise around the features speak for themselves, they are functional as food payment app in Melbourne and Sydney since 2014, looks credible to me.

ICO will go to mon and we by toliet pls invest

Thank you sir buy buy buy buy!

India smart money we get in pre-ICO invest go up hard

He is from India I'm from Bangladesh go back to /pol racists

He sounds like the CEO of Jow Forums! :P
Get a life dude!

XD

how much is liven ceo paying us i dont think theyre falling for it

What's so fucking different? I can buy food with BTC or anything.

There are other great project unlike this one!
I have faith in the market, I think it will come back stronger than ever so I’m planning on Hodling. I think I’ve waited long enough and haven’t invested really, now I plan to go for ICOs.

Take a look at these:

Ftec

REDCAB

Aimides

I think these will gain exponentially in coming time.

>imagine being so poor that you have to shill shitcoins for shekels.
give me your eth wallet, i will send you 0.2 eth just so you can piss off and buy this months curry ration pajeet.

Is BTC rewarding you for using it!

I think this is one of the coolest projects I came across, no other project has a plan like this. The ICOs you mentioned are also good, Kleros, Cherr.io, Ubex and RedCab in my list all seem pretty good.

This project here is Liven an Australian based ICO which is functional since 2014 as a food payment app, they are a great example of how mainstream businesses are rapidly adapting blockchain. So when this coin is out you get rewards when you pay via LVN token.

Looks pretty good to me, I also like Redcab another hot project in town, Friend ICO is ending in December. The market will be stable till then I hope so, trying to get as many ICOs on board.

hm they got a payment and reward system that works already. then they slap crypto ico on top of it. why ever... aside from free monies.

rakeesh stop samefagging i said.

Attached: 1530824655756.png (485x443, 27K)

I was nearly out of this game as I was reading crypto is dead all the time on internet, I now feel like this tech is here stay for a while or maybe forever. There’s no chance that this will end. I’m just bullish about projects like Liven, great work by the team. I also like the whitepaper, they have also mentioned their expansion plan. The project will probably move to other Metropolitan cities of the world like London and New York.

I think this is a big market to invest, 3.5 trillion dollars to be precise. Liven can totally 5x in no time noting that they are releasing 3 billion coins at $ 0.015. Kinda bullish about the whole thing :)

Money grabbing ico. There's no need for this to be another erc20 memtoken.

the fact alone that the ceo/team sent faggot pajeets to market their shitcoin on here tells you everything

Are you living in 90's, who needs a fucking debit card to pay their checks now. kys you fucking asian! Look at your fucking English.

Who paying you to piss on this thread?

this shit is worth like 10m market cap at the very most
I see op is desperate for his bounty bonuses though

OP don't respond to this guy, he's probably the same person using multiple accounts, Writing style and lazy grammar tell that. You're wasting your time here. :P

how can people prostitute themself this bad for literal lunch money?

Lol yes
I would say comeback prepared. Obviously they don't have clue about Liven or any other crypto.

>same writing style
>:P
>:)
gee oy vey i wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1531120611173.png (396x385, 119K)

ICOs are mostly scams
That is what I get whenever I go seeking an ICO suggestions. Should we trust ICO rating sites?

You can only find good projects with your own research not with ICO rating sites, you’ll have to explore and dig for the gold.

I do my own study in this case, I think examination is important part of conclusion. A good ICO can’t be found like this, I would suggest you to read the whitepapers of few ICOs, find out what their opponents are and what difficulties can they face in coming years.

I don’t think they are scams or anything and this is probably the best time to go for crypto, I buy ICOs always and right now they are cheaper than the usual price. ICOs are cheap and you can literally buy a gem in some cents. So I would say go for it now, there is a big chance that you’ll make profit once the market gets stable.

>I can buy food with BTC or anything.

I don’t get it why BTC? Liven is way better than BTC if we talk about food sector, that’s common sense.

BTC is slow and can’t really bear thousands of transactions taking place at the same time. Why is there no need of a Token for such businesses?
I see ICOs as long term, I like long term investments and try to find projects that unique and will become trendy in future.

Well I disagree, people say shit most of the time,
ICOs are being secured by new laws and recent actions taken against fraudulent ICOs have given me enough courage to invest in my favorite ICOs. Although research matters a lot and you still need dig things about the projects you’re going after. I can say ICOs investment safe and these are the reasons I would put forward:

1- They are suffering from the crash as much as Alts are.

2- Chance of a good gain for projects that are listing in December or next year, I have strong feelings that the market will be stable again till then.