Just print more money!!

>just print more money!!
>absolute state of american leftwing "intellectuals"

Attached: andthats.jpg (1080x658, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neweconomicperspectives.org/modern-monetary-theory-primer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MMT emphasizes the fact that countries that print their own money can never really "run out of money." They can just print more.
>The school of thought has received backing on the left from politicians such as Ocasio-Cortez and Sen. Bernie Sanders, who is likely to run for president in 2020. President Donald Trump has expressed views that align with it, too. “First of all, you never have to default because you print the money. I hate to tell you. So there’s never a default,” Trump said while campaigning in 2016.

Attached: 1495192875939.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>wants to lower income inequality without ending capitalism
economically iliterate indeed

wonder how much will it take for american leftists to propose paying more to women than to men to end the average income gender gap

>ending inequality without nuking Earth
sm.h phamalam

I want Cortez to bully me sexually

>You can't just imprison people for insulting President Ocasio-Cortez! NO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!

Attached: 1550517744680.jpg (221x250, 8K)

t. 5starlet
She's female Di Maio

Attached: 1551045053696.png (1725x1334, 1M)

Too young.
Not born in the US.
Ineligible for the presidency.

Enough with this shitty meme.

Did you read the article? The author is criticizing her for not wanting New York to bend over for Amazon in exchange for making Long Island their HQ. Cuckservative Corporatism at its finest.

Born in NYC. Will be eligible to run by 2028 at the latest, and she's only going to get more experienced and influential by then.

Or are you Republicucks going to embarrass yourself again by spending 8 years trying to falsify "birth records" proving she wasn't born in the US?

I hate it when people think they can have too surnames. Just decide one one. To me her name is the first one, Ocasio.

Dumb mutt stay retarded and keep the circus going

MMT is not a "leftist" school. I am actually surprised that cortez and sanders support it.
American right wingers criticizing it does not surprise me, since they are self destructing themselves right now
For anyone actually interested and not a moron like OP
neweconomicperspectives.org/modern-monetary-theory-primer.html

>just print more money!!
That's exactly what the US government has being doing for the longest time.
Look up who owns the Washington Post.

Bezos owns the Post, which makes it even more blatant, lel.

Still waiting for the image dump to start

>>just print more money!!
Is better or worse than
>issue more treasury bonds!!

MMT is 100% leftist school. I saw a vid on YouTube once where a Marxist professor supported it because "the money printed will be given to workers so that they can buy the means of production" or something like that.

Stephanie Kelton is among the most influential advocates of Modern Monetary Theory (MMT), a heterodox left-leaning movement within economics that rejects New Keynesianism and other mainstream macroeconomic theories.

Republican criticism of MMT is mostly a show for voters, I reckon. Their fiscal policies going back a decent while have been entirely inline with it. It's the old game of increasing debt, losing office then demonising debt while out of power.

Name an economist that isn't laughing at her

>MMT claims that the word "borrowing" is a misnomer when it comes to a sovereign government's fiscal operations, because what the government is doing is accepting back its own IOUs, and nobody can borrow back their own debt instruments.[34] Sovereign government goes into debt by issuing its own liabilities that are financial wealth to the private sector. "Private debt is debt, but government debt is financial wealth to the private sector."[35]

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Richard Wolff.

I don’t like her

I'm not familiar with mexican celebrities since El Chavo. Who's she?

i fapped to her yesterday

she’s a retarded 29 year old who rode the SJW wave and got elected into our congress

Did you really? What were you imagining?

lel

>Who's she?

the dumbest person ever to be elected to political office

I imagine she sucks pussy like a champ