Why does American buy cut-up fruits and vegetables?

Why does American buy cut-up fruits and vegetables?

Attached: usafruitsvegetables.jpg (804x1024, 263K)

It’s convient

fuck you and your complaining about everything american

That's fucking too lazy.

They're ready to eat, saves time, the portions are smaller compared to buying each one of those fruits to have half of them go bad.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but i don't really buy them. In fact, i don't buy fruits.

Do you also buy pre-formed hamburger patties, pre-rolled meatballs and pre-sliced cheese?

Lazy cunts and unrelenting capitalism.

We do all of those here.
But it's real cheese at least.

>implying this doesn't exist in sweden
this shit exists in germany and i think i saw that in the netherlands as well so stop lying

Holy shit I'd eat so many more fruits if we had those kinda stores
It's very rare to find cut up fruits and berries here
That's so sick

They're too busy doing other shit like sucking their bosses dicks to have a homely family life.

Just think about it, they pick up their kids at 6-7pm or even later because they stay wageslaving at their job, they send the kid to bed early and get drunk the rest of the night to wake up late at 8 again and commute an hour to work at 9 etc

Uh... Yeah. People do that everywhere.

uhhhh yes?

that's more expensive and in american mind more expensive equals better

this, it looks very tempting. but I bet hygiene and prices will be problematic

yes? are all swedes this fucking retarded

>$8.99
what the FUCK I thought america was supposed to be cheap that's INSANE for a tub of mixed fruit

>being this obsessed with the US

So what's the difference between convinience and laziness?
People used to wash clothes and dishes with hands, now we have machines
Are using them lazy?
People used to have to boil corn every time
Now we just get it from a can
Is that lazy?

Oh my fucking god I expected this retarded post from an american flag.
1. Literally every country except afghanistan has this.
2. there are many people who need to buy this and many people who want to buy it, so that is why it entered the market.
2.1 for those who actually need this they are handicapped can‘t cut a watermelon themselves or even an apple and they want to eat fucking fruit 'cause that shit is tasty, juicy and also healthy. And then you have obese people who work or go to school and need something healthy to snack, I know there‘s a cookie or sandwich to keep things simple and small but it‘s packed in calories while fruit is high in volume and nutrients and lower in calories which is perfect for deadfats who need a snack during work or school.
2.2 these are for the people who want to eat those they are people who are not retarded fat autists like (you), OP, who want to snack something on their way to their hardworking job or study since time is money as the dutch say. That 1 dollar fruitbox in the supermarket pre-sliced for you will not eat away your salary and your body will thank you for it.

TL;DR it‘s for the retard handicapped autismos who cannot slice fruit, the fats who want to eat a healthy snack, the health-conscious people who want to snack or just people who love fruit.

I wouldn't care about the fruit itself if it didnt come in those awful plastic containers

the washing machine isn't lazy because it saves so much time. literally hours.
peeling your own fruit takes seconds and can be done wherever you are requiring nothing but your own hands.
it's lazy and wasteful to pay more for it.

Better than buying them straight from the street, and people do that all the time here.

that's fucking lazy even for our standards

>Whole Foods
Before Amazon bought them they used to sell water with a stick in it for $6 + tax.

They're not normal prices paid by normal people shopping at normal stores.

I buy tinned pineapple slices, desu.

I love fruit but I never buy these tubs of chopped mix fruits for two key reasons.
The first and most important reason is all the fruit mixes taste and does not taste as nice, plus it goes mushy sometimes. it's generally nicer to just prepare and eat your own fruit.
Secondly it's so much more expensive

>making things convenient is bad
what's wrong with the rest of the world?

Buying bits of cut up fruit from a place called Whole Foods just sounds wrong.

It’s Whole Foods, a store considered very expensive by American standards

>Why does American

How the fuck have none of you motherfuckers heard of a homecooked meal

Attached: 8567489769.gif (620x400, 3.81M)

Can't be worse than store-owned on-site bakeries probably, which are common here.
And definitely not worse than the street foods like shawarma, which is insanely popular here.

I wouldn‘t eat it myself either. But it‘s like saying I don‘t like pre-made sandwiches in supermarkets for to go times, because it has not been customized. Just explaining sven why every store on this world has this.

nice non sequitur

You realize that just because convenience foods exist doesn’t mean people can also have homecooked meals right? Why the fuck is a Swede obsessed with America to the point of studying American fruit buying habits and posting them on a Mongolian basket weaving forum?

its funny because i dont actually do that. i buy a block of cheese, minced meat from the butcher and i just use bread from a loaf

yikes, learn to cook

It takes the joy out of life.

Attached: 1551277991378.png (640x1136, 734K)

America's pricing is utter retarded. Their quality of life is not much different from any other country, most of the time is even shitter. One fucking coke costs 1 dollar while in my shithole it costs 50 cents, used to cost 40 though. They pay full price for everything they buy PLUS tax, If you're buying some service from them, expect to pay with one of your fingers and tip them after that. A haircut costs 30 bucks plus tip over there while we charge $2 for it. A shitty apartment costs 1000+ bucks and it's not even your own property when you pay 200 a month for a rented house here. Their bus costs 2 bucks a ride when we pay 20 cents for it, we charge 2 bucks if it's going to a far off city.

The only good thing the US has is pretty infrastructure, but nothing more. Living there is hell, and the people who cross the border to get there aren't doing it for themselves, they do it so their families abroad live better while they carry all the burden of America's Fat ass on their back.

Boomers who got citizenship there, retire and come back here are living the life though.

wish I could cuck like you

>8.99 for some an assortment of berries

Shit off american. You do not commoditize food in this way. If you eat storebought pre-made shit food you deserve to suffer the health repercussions, not to mention you're eating food that literally tastes inferior. if you're ever at the point where you're intentionally eating shit food on a daily basis you're a god damn imbecile (which is expected from an american)

>You’re not a REAL man unless you work on a farm like me and experience the savory taste of food you’ve grown yourself.
Lmao Europeans are so lazy, having others make their food for them.

You realize it’s literally the same fruit you’d buy in the store but sliced up and put into a tub right? I mean you’ll literally find the person in the back of the store cutting the fruit and putting it on the shelves. I don’t know why this particular concept has upset you so much seeing as it occurs in a huge percentage of countries.

I don't give a fu*k about berries. We were talking about hamburger patties and meatballs. Keep up you stupid amerifat

> If you eat storebought pre-made shit food you deserve to suffer the health repercussions
That's another plus for America. If you get any health repercussions you can sue the company for it.

Understand this is their way of life. They don't have time to be happy, they need booze and sex for that.

>People used to have to boil corn every time
>Now we just get it from a can
What?
People still boil corn...

Same thing retard. Preformed hamburgers are made in the store with the same ground beef you’d buy otherwise, same story with the meatballs. Don’t act like there aren’t equivalent products in Sweden you obsessed imbecile.

Id love to eat one of those mixed fruit containers everyday but its too expensive for me. Indint eat enough fruit so lately i borrowed a blender from my gfs grandma and i spend like 15 mins a day peeling and chopping fruits, id love to just dump already cut fruit in the blender and spinach. Id do it more often i think

>Peeling a watermelon with your own hands

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (413x550, 35K)

>Watch as the foreigner attempts to understand our food despite likely never having been to America, eaten our food, or has any education regarding nutrition.
The absolute arrogance behind this

What in the actual fuck is this american dog saying to me. Hamburger patties are not fucking made in the backroom of a supermarket. Jesus fucking christ. They are prepared in a god damn factory where they are infused with seasoning, preservatives and other garbage before they're shipped out.

Buy the ground meat yourself, better yet shoot the animal yourself and harvest from it, and create the patties and meatballs from scratch. Is this a concept that's difficult for you to grasp? Are you so used to consuming ultra-processed garbage food you cannot comprehend of a healthy alternative? It's like you don't give a shit what you put in your body. Americans are fucking bizarre.

Only unhealthy shit is cheap in the US. Two liter cola bottles, Taco Bell menu, so on, all with HFCS of course. Healthy stuff like fruits and juices cost more than over here because fitness is a lifestyle sold to Americans.

>let me tell you about your country
I can literally watch the guy make the hamburgers and meatballs in front of me.

Is everyone in sweden a worthless NEET? Do you have 4 hours of work a day? There's no fucking time in the morning to make lunch from an animal's carcass and keep up with the way of life people already have.

The meat department in my near by grocery store makes and packeges beef patties everyday with the beef they sell at the counter. Ive seen them do it. There is also other brands of patties from other companies that is more expensive and not made in the store, but i just buy cheaper made in store patties (rarely). I usually buy two lbs of ground beef and make my own so i can fuse my own spices in it and make them the size i want.

If you will it there's a way, mamaguevo. Learn how to commoditize shit.

lots of people buy ground meat, and some stores like costco, you can literally watch the dude punch it into a patty you retard

I don't.

It’s not intentional. Unhealthy food is just cheaper to manufacture which is also why is cheaper to buy.
>Buy the ground meat yourself, better yet shoot the animal yourself and harvest from it, and create the patties and meatballs from scratch.
Snow nigger please, you don’t even do that and I can be damn sure the rest of Sweden doesn’t. What a retarded thing to place importance on. Whether you buy it in a store or hunt/produce it yourself who the fuck cares. You have the option to do both, let people do with their money as they wish. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>americans have dedicated hamburger patty makers in their supermarkets

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

We have a thing called school buses which transport kids home

I buy courgettes and carrots already spiralised because I don't know how to cut them that way myself

Attached: 1507681708759.png (1289x1080, 1.08M)

>seething eurangutan tries to deflect after getting btfo

Wonderful, now you don't even have to interact with your child and establish a healthy emotional relationship with them. Good job ameritards. And for those long evenings after work where you don't feel like being a parent, you can just just hire a babysitter to be a parent for you! Being an american is the best!

Absolutely fucking seething

>americans
>buying fruits and veggies
Shit b8 thread

Lmao you americans don't comprehend how absurd your country is. (Sweden is too so at least we have that in common)

>this desperate

Attached: 9CD82A0A-91D4-44E6-9FBE-998C4A2DE7A7.jpg (200x200, 6K)

There is absolutely nothing absurd about sliced fruit or preformed meatballs you absolute seething swedoid

cringe

>Americans can only respond in primitive phrases like "seething" as a form of personal reconciliation that they're right

Attached: 1324249370768.jpg (250x237, 8K)

Because anglos can't be trusted with a knife.

>still chimping out about American fruit buying habits on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum
stay btfo

>americans have to buy pre-sliced fruit because they're too lazy to incise the food with their teeth

Attached: 2ec - Copy.png (336x325, 229K)

> mamaguevo
Is this finnish? And what does "commoditize" even mean?

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>Get caught with a retarded opinion so you play it off as a troll
Cringe

Its convenient if you live alone

Trying to get through to your kind is like teaching calculus to a donkey, you just have no idea what it means to live free from overt commoditization or close to the elements. Eventually it just becomes laughable.

We have both. The ones you're getting mad about are usually in the freezer aisle and the fresh made ones are with the normal meats.

That's normal for hipermarkets, here, too.

Specialized butchershops are better, though.

you’re actually a retard
just because you buy some burger pattys or something doesn’t mean its processed garbage. Lots of butchers and supermarketsand such sell them with fresh meat, just means you dont have to season them or shape the mince yourself

>It’s not intentional. Unhealthy food is just cheaper to manufacture which is also why is cheaper to buy.
You know how the peoples' representatives have the power to impose taxes on unhealthy things so they can subsidize healthy things? Free market is nice and all, but it's not always doing what's right.

I do agree, and I believe there are movements to do so. The problem is only the past couple of years have people begun to take this problem seriously. A lot of people just tend to believe it’s a result of weak willed people and write it off and avoidable. Of course, another argugument people like to make is that if the unhealthy food is the only thing cheap enough to buy, which is mostly untrue, but it is by far the most widespread and accessible food. That being said, some poorer people do genuinely have very few choices for cheap healthy food compared to the numerous fast food restaurants. Imo the best thing we could do immediately is to reduce portion sizes, as they are outrageously large.

Since you seem to have a weird warped version of the daily American life in your head, let me just bring up a few things.
>Stay-at-Home parents are still a thing and while uncommon, aren’t rare
>Not every single human being works a 9-5 job
>Grandparents are a thing and can help alleviate parenting burden
>After School activities like sports and clubs are a thing
>Parents try to bond with their kids on the weekends and sometimes take off work to do so

>Sweden
>Free from overt commoditization
Now that’s laughable

are you seriously autistic?
supermarkets here make up lots of fresh produce at their in-store butchers and bakery.
I know for a fact they do in Swedish supermarkets too.

it's vietcong

Please refrain from using that word in the presence of American posters or I will drop the R word.

>amerifats, britfats, honduroiANOs buy pre-pealed fruit in plastic containers
absolute state of you

Americans are really weird

This thread had me fucking howling of laughter, thanks.
"Mamaguevo" - fucking gold.

The real reason is that they need their food to come into contact with BPA-laden plastic.

Attached: 1551268733859.jpg (260x260, 6K)

>The real reason is that they need their food to come into contact with BPA-laden plastic.
BPA-laden free plastic is just as toxic as BPA-laden plastics, as the BPS substitute hasn’t little distinction from the original, also pic related.

Attached: CBEC094F-D6F9-4296-9C8F-9AF84B56FAB8.jpg (777x437, 118K)

as soon as someone takes one piece of fruit from that display it's going to look absolutely horrible unless someone comes to even the distribution of fruit every time someone removes an item.

infuriating.

Agreed, I hate it when they do that shit, they never fix it either so it looks like trash every time

how do you manage to eat so unhealthy when healthy food are very convient and cheap?

those are fruit mixes

I know this and try to avoid having my food interact with any plastic whatsoever even though that's hard. I wear polyester clothing all day and sleep on a memoryfoam mattress all night though which is supposedly toxic too so yea, just fuck my shit up.

When it comes to food I believe temperature has an effect too though. That there's a difference between buying refrigerated ham wrapped in plastic and boiling tea water in a plastic kettle. I don't know what to trust anymore but try to play it as safe as possible while still living normally.