Obsidian

>Blockchain incubation for startups

Attached: ij4X_rew_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

odn to odin will be an easy 1000x

stay being poor holding link and 0xbtc biztards

Wtf does a blockchain incubation mean? How do I buy it?

>biz fud
>marketcap
>price

This is going to be a literal moonshot.

Oh look it's the ODN shills. I always wonder if they are shilling because the bags are crushing them and they are hoping to sell them to some retard or if it is more of the paid shillwork that got so many bagholders in the first place.

Who knows. Just remember this post if they manage to shill you into buying when you get absolutely JUSTd just like last time. I warned you and you listened to people who are literally trying to steal from you because of your dumb greed.

T. Literal Nobody

lolol you hate free money bro

Fuck it. All the normies and Jow Forumstards are fucking brainlet scum that have ruined this board. Let them lose all their money because 'muh biz fud = buy'

>People actually still have high hopes for ODN/ODIN

Yes a Stratis fork with none of the original devs working on it with a single app to sell the concept that's already done off the blockchain for free is the best investment ever

I am butthurt and this project is a scam because of reasons that don't make sense to anyone but myself REEEEEEEEEEE

But don't worry, because I remember to remind people every day not to buy this because I have nothing better do with my time

user you sound like you're a little angry that people are shitting on the coin you're bagholding

no i dumped 100k on you at 2 dollars. I bought this when it was dirt cheap at 20 cents and made x10 on it easy. lul. But some butthurt fag keeps posting fud on a coin that doesn't even trade anymore.

>on you

But I never bought that shitty Stratis fork

You actually didn't. We can see on coinmarketcap that there wasn't enough volume on the books to offload $100k worth, even if you cleaned out the entire order book.

I didn't do it in one go dumbass. I know how to trade.

It really bothers me how transparent the shills are. This is pajeet tier shilling and it comes off as desperate. Its why I can't pin down if it is paid shilling or just a desperate bagholding who lost nearly everything in ODN trying to make it back with an Odin pump.

Lmao

Nice fud post disgusted as a poor shill.

Then it wasn't $100k considering it kept dumping 20% a day ever since. So much for 10x then. By the way faggot, you sell on the way up, because on the way down selling a few hundred dollars worth of this shitcoin is enough to crash it.

Post your trades and sign a transaction to prove your you actually got the btc

Why are you so dumb. I sold in December. There was easy volume.

Why don't you just prove it? Show us the btc address and sign a transaction?

You're expecting people to believe that you offloaded $100k worth of a coin that 10 guys know about who are already constantly dumping their staking rewards? What'd you do, sell $5 worth every 2 minutes to prevent slippage?

You're a lying sack of shit and no one believes you.

Can’t be paid shilling, the devs exit scammed with all the money and now don’t give any shits about the project at all. It’s definitely desperate bagholders who lost all their money. Quite sad honestly

fleximus on discord. i don't trade odn anymore just have stake in odin. i even bragged before and after selling. Seriously, the volume was like 2 million at one point. It was not hard to sell. The slippage was only like 10%. I made it in crypto long before that.

Blackstone intentionally misled people into thinking ODN is a platform token

Flex you fag wait till I log into the buffett.

biz is too funny. shill complete shitcoins, fud the moonshots. keep fuddin and more importantly stay poor :)

>thread with a coin that has $762 worth of volume has 20+ replies

Jow Forums - Business & Finance

ill see u in the buffett too

Attached: 1517458122317.jpg (250x222, 5K)

Nobody is selling it accept the ones with high stake rewards. Odn wont have a pump because of this new fork. Only thing good to come is if odin succeeds.

Im dumping odn once I get this fork, highly doubt sagestone will come back even though he said he would fork it again lol.

Why is anyone still talking about this scam?

Realize you lost your investment and move on.

>that 24 HR Volume

Looks healthy to me!

Attached: ODN.png (1034x648, 51K)

odin gonna lambo rocket to the moon