I must win 1 million lotto or die trying

already lost twice in a row...must not give up hope...it's the only way to sustain my comfy NEET life....

Attached: 235235.png (492x479, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already won and I won more than that. Dont give up hope user.

Attached: fa42b301327764fb2263db45160e9a6fc05d82b0bf0622339b7ddb3fb74605f9.gif (346x346, 332K)

buy syscoin. not the lottery. but easy 1.3x end of night

you're supposed to play for fun, not play to depend on it.

if you won more than 1 mil then why are you here and not on some beach in Thailand?

There are people who buy tickets for 20 years and don't win user
Good luck

i depend on it, i must win or die.

Attached: 1475826691773.jpg (866x640, 146K)

Its all I know fren. Suddenly becoming social after becoming financially independent is a meme or at least for me.

I like things the way they are.

poor elliot, if only he focused on crypto and not roasties, he could have made it.

Attached: 1318511433707.png (452x530, 52K)

why did Elliot try to use 'The Secret' to win the lottery instead of trying to use it to get a girlfriend?

i didn't say social, i said why not live in Thailand and make your money last longer plus it's the beach and relaxing...coz basement triggers my depression

what secret technique did you use to win?

or was it just pure luck?

Attached: 1530142333212.jpg (767x421, 73K)

quads will make me win tonight...rollin

mfw I could have bought 10k lottery tickets and ended up in the same place as crypto

Attached: Shrunken-Head.jpg (1600x1200, 351K)

I bought a small house down the road from my parents and told my family I make money buy designing websites for "offshore clients". I pretend to be successful so they don't feel bad because I am actually a lucky loser. I bought them new furniture and took a lot of things from my familial home. I recreated the living room and my bedroom but now I have a cool study/man cave and a home gym. Its enough to last a my entire life I don't really spend a lot of money. Its just me and my new dog. I just shitpost, read some books or play videogames.

I just bought tickets IRL and online for like 3 years. I DCA lottery tickets lol.

Forgot to add I don't really like change that's why I won't move it makes me nervous even thinking about going to another country.

how will you die when you don't win?

>>tickets expired two years ago
user....I....

You need to learn more about how math and probability work. You're not going to win the lottery, user. I'm sorry to break it to you.

You could buy 100 lottery tickets every single week for a year and you still wouldn't win it (0.0017% chance).

You can play it for fun, but only throw away money, and while you're also working on making real money elsewhere.

You can play the best Ethereum lottery right now if you want: exitscam.me/3
What's in it? Currently a jackpot of 194 ETH for the last guy to buy a ticket. Will that be you?

Attached: fomo3dcoke.png (472x565, 178K)

I won though.

That part of his manifesto really made me think, where he was obsessed and thought he was going to win the lottery but didnt.

1) No, you didn't.
2) Even if you had, that doesn't change anything I've said.

I did and I bought one ticket every week for a year. Despite everybody always saying you don't actually win the lottery I did so suck it. I made more money with something that is "impossible" than you will in your entire life.

wow i wish i was you :(
what is DCA?

It was a joke about dollar cost averaging lottery tickets. Dollar cost averaging (DCA) is an investment technique where you buy over a long period of time and your buy in averages out.

you should travel to Japan...damn man...can you take me with you?...it's always been my dream

>I made more money with something that is "impossible" than you will in your entire life.

I just flat out don't believe you. And you have no idea how much money I have. I'll give you some idea, though. I bought BTC when it was $200 and exited around May of last year. I also bought Ethereum in January of last year and started mining after that. That's a good idea. Buying lottery tickets is effectively flushing money down the toilet.

I don't want to go.

Well you don't have any real reason too. I don't believe you bought BTC when it was $200 either.

>I don't believe you bought BTC when it was $200 either.
I actually have a video if when it was $400 or so and I was buying more. I tried making a webm before and it was too big for Jow Forums. I can try again.

I wouldn't expect anyone to believe anything, but it's the truth. Which comes back to why I don't believe you won any significant amount of money in the lottery. Most people that do end up in debt or dead before too long. Like football players that don't know how to manage money whatsoever.

can you please spare me some change?
anything would help, even 1 dollar.
my paypal: [email protected]

thanks anyway..even if you're roleplaying....thanks for the dream

>tfw bought bitcoin at $10 and saw it go to $2
>tfw i am the 1% of biz

Kill yourself beggar

Well that's probaly true but I am a man of very little wants so it doesn't matter.

No user not through paypal.

through what then?

I am not going to send you a significant amount of money. I will send you some crypto if you want but it would be the same amount someone gives a beggar on the street.

that's fine with me, even if it helps me buy a can of beer.. i will make a crypto wallet now...let me google that..5 min

there's so many websites... which one would you recommend? coinbase?

Getting tripcode for video

Nigger what the fuck are you doing on biz if you don’t even have a crypto wallet?

I am in the UK so I use Luno

No you people track people down to easily and it wont be much.

got drunk as shit a few months ago and cashed out 5k of my btc to buy powerball tickets. got ~$250 back in winnings.

Attached: 1510726839367.jpg (552x529, 185K)

I bought BTC when it was $200 too, but I only bought one because I was poor and in college. Then I put in $20k in early November of last year and now I have no money again

He already had money and it didn't work out for him

oh damn...i just got my sms for coinbase account verification :(
thanks anyway user...take care..enjoy your easy life

Sorry user, if we were IRL friends I would take care of you until you got on your feet. Best of luck.

it's okay....

Attached: dfsdf.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Here we go

Attached: btc400_noaudio.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

You are making me feel sad.

You have done well for yourself user.

he had no money, he lived from breadcrumbs that he received from his semi rich parents.

Had to recut video for reasons I'd rather not explain....

user, can I see proof of your lottery winnings?

Attached: btc400_noaudio.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

Buying a ticket only slightly improves your chances of winning
>he pays the idiot tax and believes he will make it

What recording software do you use and how do you blur important information? Is blurring important information 100% guaranteed some l33t haxor can't unblur it and dox me?

well well well.... what have we got here...

Attached: 111111.png (1920x1080, 418K)

I get $1200 a month in neetbucks anf $200 in foodstamps

I have a $1400 rent voucher on the way too

Yeah that's why I deleted it and uploaded a new version. You got me, user. Thankfully it's years out of date, so finding me would be difficult.

LightWorks (which is garbage tier) and Shotcut for webm export.

so you got 27 bitcoins? that's like 200k..not enough to retire on...

>(0.0017%)
So what I hear you saying is that I have a chance.

Attached: a22a7f3e67b786707c176165602bb7c6--memes.jpg (640x616, 29K)

I had 27 during the making of that video, on coinbase. I'd had a mycelium wallet on my phone for a long fucking time by that point, which is where I kept most of it (stupidly). I don't have any BTC anymore, though. I went balls deep in ETH after that.

Jesus christ look at this shit. Literally the post after I asked if this was a safe method of doing it. Sorry user I am not going too post something like now. I believe in synchronicity.

lol too late James...we know who you are...where you are...say hi to Jemma

Only because I wasn't being super careful. There's literally nothing there that you could use to find or steal from me :shrug:

Not me

No user I don't really know how to do it so regardless if I am super careful I wouldn't know if it was done correctly and the post freaked me out.

>No user I don't really know how to do it so regardless if I am super careful

Don't blame you. Not sure what you could take a video of, though. I don't remember what I used to record the video as it was taken in March of 2016.

Attached: datecapPNG.png (279x27, 2K)

you should really travel the world or at least to Japan... what are you gonna die and let your life be wasted without tasting some luxury and pleasure?

I was going to take a video of my Blackrock investment but no way in hell now.

Maybe later I would like to meet a girl I can travel the world with. I am not bad looking but not very handsome. I just want a 6/10 girl who likes philosophy, but British girls are loud, intimidating and dumb as rocks.

meet a girl in Japan, then marry her and get citizenship, then you can be a weaboo for life and enjoy anime land

No I can't relate to 95% of the woman I have met in my and they share my culture. I would also miss my family too much.

why cant you buy lotto tickets online yet

I'm pretty sure you can, just not everywhere

you don't need to relate to them, women are not men and they hate philosopy and everything you love...but if you show them your bank account or your charming personality or looks then they'll suddenly start to like your hobbies and relate to you.

get a male friend if you want to relate, get a woman for family, sex and cuddles..and not to be alone

He had his own apartment in Santa Barbara (albeit with roommates), drove a BMW and was able to drive around all day when gas was like 5 bucks a gallon. I'd say he was pretty well off.

>Show them your bank account

I did this once I ended up very embarrassed and she just looked pissed.

If I am going to be spending my life with someone I want a friend and cuddles sex isn't that important.

fuck that nigger

lmao at no lotto fags. Yeah, according to math you'd have to buy like 100 tickets every day for 100 years to even have a 1% chance of winning. Thing is though there is a much higher chance math is wrong than there is of you even noticing $2 missing from your wallet at any given time. There is a higher chance of you living in the matrix or having your memories implanted than for $2 to every matter at all to you.

Why is people obsessed with Thailand? are you really this much a faggot for ladyboys?

Why else would you want to risk being a constant whiteboy target for local thugs? seriously.

HOLD and you will be rich in 10 years

thick motherfuckers

lol why were you so direct? women hate show offs, you have to be subtle, make it seem unplanned.
and sex and cuddles are very important, it cured my depression and s.o.y boy bitchiness.

or broke... it's just gambling red or black roullette...50% chance

so those pictures of old fucks who win 1mil+ weekly in my local lottery websites... are you saying they be living in the Matrix and having memories implanted?

sweet.