Nauticus Hype train

I'm sitting here waiting on Nauticus to blow after exchange launch.
Any other Nauticus /b/ros still here?
I haven't been on in a while and I don't see any threads

Attached: Nauticus.png (1900x919, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nauticus.io/ref/f3ebbf04267ab19a6f91caef19c517bce6d19cf62eb3c9c6e7d36820f6551342
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bwoop, nauticus represent. The recent news about the shift to fancier offices and a 5 year lease is also good news.

man I've been in the glass box known as work lately and haven't had a chance to read about any of that; I DID hear a pretty nice rumor though from an advisor on the project

I used to come on here and post my Referral code a shit ton

nauticus.io/ref/f3ebbf04267ab19a6f91caef19c517bce6d19cf62eb3c9c6e7d36820f6551342

and I would always mention the free 100 tokens given when you use it.

Were you one of my first peeps?

Attached: 4517.jpg (1200x627, 115K)

I'm already in it balls deep so no real value in sharing it with me. This country though, ffs. It's like "White" on easy mode. We do virtually nothing valuable as a nation but because of our western parnterships (because shared language I GUESS) and massive amount of natural resources we can just do whatever.

Also, nobody else cares about us so yay hiding our atrocities.

It's been a day for me so far, sorry.

No, I'm just a Melbourne local who's into it.

How many do you have? I'm small whale status myself.
I mean that sounds pretty nice; I'm in Ohio USA and we have pretty much none of those things going for us; besides being able to pack a gun anywhere I go (not something I wanna give up desu)

I've seen several ICOs now come out of Aussie Territory though; Krikey!

I used this code 2 months ago hahahahaha that's funny,You pulled me over from Qash which I am currently at a loss on. Coinmetro threads would have some Nauticus chatter in them too if I remember correctly

Attached: Pepethink.png (375x523, 202K)

It's enough for the estimation of how high the coin will go to fiat to bank interest rate upon maturation. It's how I split up all my investments for ICO's.

Trouble is U.S.A. isn't going to let crypto really be a thing before the rest of the world has 'done it right' for years. Your slow adoption rate means you guys will be utilizing 'other countries' successful implementation because 'muh capitalism'.

i love how the world mocks my country and i just kind of have to sit there and nod my head in sad agreement

Oh yeah USA sucks balls for crypto luckily barriers aren't very high.

Nauticus is my golden egg though

Attached: Screenshot (74).png (375x230, 5K)

Dude, I feel ya pain, I fucking do. Real talk? No country does anymore. The media has become like America for all countries in terms of 'just publish political interests!' but those political interests are the opinions of children. Trump set the standard and then every other nation followed suit.

The population is getting smarter, but the politics is still childish to less than the standard set in my own childhood.

Fuck me the only reason why crypto is going to win is because America's, "Fuck you, got mine!" attitude will kill it. The more it does, the more the 'smarter' Americans do crypto anyway and then the U.S. fiat currency gets funneled into I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT COIN! America WILL drain it's fiat into the crypto space, which will be open source. It's fucking inevitable because none of you Americans give a shit about your own currency beyond, "Can it please me, to the exclusion of other human beings?"

I'm not being rough on 'you' dude, sorry. It's just you have no idea how much I wanted to strange ANY American when I read how the kids are STILL being treated from the border. 14 months year old kid, 82 days or something, had lice and wasn't bathed. The fuck kind of country are you? Those are your fucking TAX DOLLARS being spent on CHARGING YOU, THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER, TO ARBITRARILY TORTURE THE CHILDREN OF OTHERS.

You create an economy by having a population even willing to be HIRED to perform that shit and nobody seems to bat a fucking eyelid. The American economy is making a PROFIT from it's TAX PAYERS to ISOLATE CHILDREN FROM KINDNESS.

*sigh* get your shit together America. You guys really can only be ignorant for so fucking long before you all turn your guns on one another.

All your politicians do and ALL THE OTHER POLITICIANS IN THE WORLD, WHO DON'T HAVE AN EDUCATED POPULATION, JUST USE TRUMP'S TACTICS BECAUSE THEY SEE IT WORK IN AMERICA.
>I know it ain't you personally dude, but had to vent. Trade war is going to FUCK everyone, hard.

Holy shit you guys have way more than me

The only thing that’s gonna be blowing here is you blowing dudes in the McDonalds parking lot trying to make back the money you lose on Nauticus.

Good to hear. Australian dollar is strong currently and we are getting a 'fuckton' of millionaires come here to escape their own bullshit country laws as we are more free a society in general anyway. If you're in Ohio just get rich and emigrate. Fuck, I'll be doing a fucking sponsor run for Americans when Nauticus pays out. Why? Because you guys have awesome artists/creatives that are being starved and Australia has none of that shit. It's the only economic future that exists for 'any' society.

I'm going to have to use Jow Forums to even find those unpolished gems because, well, this is where those people wouldn't expect to be found. And I'd want them to be, or at least have the fucking opportunity.

I'm actually considering going deeper. After I inspect the new office today I'll no doubt whip up my circle to invest harder, because why? Because August 2018 and money. Americans will USE the Australian exchange because they don't trust Asian ones and American ones have bad juju.

illegal immigrant kids dont belong in this country. stop being mad that our country is the best third world scum.

>Australian
lol stay far away.

Like lines out of an American movie script. You guys even volunteer to be the victims of the oppressor, fuck me.

Yes, you are an example of the sort of person that creative types would love to get away from. Thank you for helping me advertise my own interests further.

Fucking kill yourself naitucus pajeet

Nauticus同意豐富NKN

Yo will you contact me at [email protected]
(throwaway) I want to know more about your sponsor run

This thread really got out of control; guess I'll go buy more Nauticus tokens now. Coin is FUDDED harder than Link

Wow didnt think anyone was that deep into this project. Congrats user, youll make it if the project goes x10 which within 5 years it might.

Whales exist sirDubs hopefully that isnt all of his money tho

貨幣:更換內存標籤。

Attached: 1523782457607.png (520x292, 292K)

>muh children

fuck these leeches they need to go back to the shitholes they crawled out of. and fuck you for proposing to flood white countries with brown people

Only white people I hear say that are the poor kind, and even your own countrymen don't listen to "your" opinions. I'm glad you're enjoying whatever 'blessed' internal narrative it is you've got going that will somehow win out even though it's been told before and will keep being told for a while still.

Because Americans are arrogant in their ignorance. It does amaze me.

Attached: 1520856127035.jpg (236x236, 15K)