Map of Europe where light eyes are the most common

Here is a map showing areas with the highest frequencies of light-eyed people aka white people.

Based on your traveling experience, do you think this map is accurate?

Attached: light_eyes.jpg (400x394, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

semanticscholar.org/paper/European-hair-and-eye-color-A-case-of-sexual-Frost/2912702937b74e27fb287a3228b959cf6be05126
researchgate.net/publication/228627175_European_hair_and_eye_color_A_case_of_frequency-dependent_sexual_selection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish there was a map like this but for North America

impossible desu. Too many different peoples who move around constantly.

Ukraine isn't as blue as I thought (though with maps like these it's hard to tell, it could be 48% for all I know)

I don't know. A lot of hohols I've met have shit brown eyes.

yeah of course morocans have the same number of blue eyed people as north italians and ukrainians...

Its a meme that Slavs have blonde hair and blue eyes, save for Poles and Russians, whos slavic admixture is somewhat questionable.

Poles are descendants of noble Sarmatians. That's why.

>save for Poles and Russians
So Slavs? Balkanites aren't genetically Slavs, they just speak a Slavic language like Czechs. Ukrainians are also Slavs and they do drag the Slav reputation of light pigmentation into the mud.

Russia's highest percentage of light eyes is in the northwest which has heavy finno-uralic admixture.

Ukrainians are the darkest people amongst the East Slavs. Belarusians are the lightest.

hungarians are

>Poles and Russians, whos slavic admixture is somewhat questionable.
They're the slavs you moron. Look at a map of the migration period.

Or rather, Poles are the slavs. Russians are Slavic-East Baltic mutts.

there are not that admixture anymore, thanks to stalin

i dont look people to eyes

There are due to from over 1000 years of interbreeding

fair size of ukrainian community where i live, definitely a lot of brown eyes

Attached: peter-bondra-2001-49[1].jpg (435x600, 26K)

Dios mio.

hungarians are not slavs and they're not dark desu

>mexican antrophology

He's right, Hungarians aren't Slavs. The only Slavs are Poles, Russians, Belorussians and Ukrainians.

most people i see outside who arent churkas have light eyes, the map is bullshit

Padre nuestro,
que estás en el cielo.
Santificado sea tu nombre.
Venga tu reino.

>Bulgaria darker than Turkey
Is it because the Bulgar tribe was isolated from other tribes with blue eyes?

Does a non-mixed Russian with brown eyes even exist?

Where in Russia are you from?

>heavy finno-uralic admixture
It's northeast. If you ever go to Saint Petersburg, don't imagine that Finns look like that, you'd made a great mistake.

Why does AncestryDNA group Finland and Northwest Russia together then?

Attached: ancestrydna.jpg (937x567, 104K)

Lowest IQ post I've ever seen.

That's the old one, they don't do that anymore.

Latvians are East Balts like those who lived in Russia. West Balts are extinct.

Because it's shit. Ethnicity =/= dna. They also encircled Estonia, which doesn't make all 3 the same.

kiss your sister

u sure? this one is from some norwegian 26 days ago and finland match still covers russia

Attached: 5on69g1np0e21.jpg (1864x756, 308K)

Wasn't that territory formerly Finnish? It's practically uninhabited anyway. They used to have a "Finland/Northwest Russia" category but they got rid of it. Now it's just called "Russia and Eastern Europe" Pic related my Russian dad's results

Attached: ancestrydna.png (1102x286, 85K)

>greece
>more light eyes than italy
what kind of retarded map is this

lmao what sort of cretin b*lkanoid extended the "light eyes" section to cover the entire western b*lkans is laughable, croatia is not 50-79% light eyed

Obviously a balkanoid coloring the map how he wants.

turks took the fairest people from the Balkans and Caucasus and blanda uppd with them

Back to your tree macaco

From a 1% area and have green eyes

All the ukrainians I've met had blue eyes

There's a lot of green here and in Hungary. This map is retardation.

ITT: Seething brown-eyed subhumans not satisfied with the map.

Oh that's cool and totally believable. Just like when shitalians like to claim most Italians have light eyes.

I have blue eyes, can you say the same?

My town has over 2200 ukrainian inhabitants so I would know something about it.

Shut the fuck up with your bullshit anecdotes. No one cares.

My version of the facts is in no way more anecdotal than yours. The only difference is that you sound massively biased.

And your retarded anecdotes are not reflective of actual studies on light eye frequency.

Now shut the fuck up already.

Which study is that map from?

According to OP's completely unsourced picture.
>Now shut the fuck up already
The only effect your rage has on me is mild amusement.

>actual studies on light eye frequency
Americans should be gassed

Yes. Your point being? Northwestern Russian ethnogenesis happened when Slavs migrated northeast and absorbed/replaced the Baltic and Finnic tribes living in the area.

t. brown eyed shitalian

t. brown eyed churka

Peter Frost, 2006. European hair and eye color - A case of frequency-dependent sexual selection? Evolution and Human Behavior 27:85-103

>Finnic tribes
No such thing as "Finnic race". Estonians are the westernmost victim of Uralic horde mixing with Balto-Slavic populations, and they have 2% Asian admixture like Russians somewhere on Leningrad-Yaroslavl-Ivanovo oblasts line.

Nice thanks, but that just confirms that some balkanoid edited it to his liking.

Attached: 2-Figure1-1.png (1128x904, 81K)

green eyes reporting in

what the fuck did you post?

this is the original

Attached: eye_color.png (850x721, 739K)

>germany
>only 20-49%
>ireland
>only 20-49%
doubt (X)

semanticscholar.org/paper/European-hair-and-eye-color-A-case-of-sexual-Frost/2912702937b74e27fb287a3228b959cf6be05126

researchgate.net/publication/228627175_European_hair_and_eye_color_A_case_of_frequency-dependent_sexual_selection

Why are they different?

The jury's still out on which genetic migrations are associated with which language groups, but yes. I was talking about ethnic-linguistic groups not genetic. The inhabitants of that region were Finnic at the time.

Read what it says below. You posted hair color.

Damn I'm retarded.

why are lighter feature so superior?

If they have blue eyes they are probably poles not hohols

>inhabitants of that region were Finnic at the time
That's still very confusing because it's not a race or subrace. I'm sure they didn't have much Asian admixture before it got dilluted by Slavic blood.

Attached: IMG_20190202_231700.jpg (1080x1436, 323K)

I once saw a curvy woman with great tits. Once I noticed her brown eyes though, I almost puked.

Which part of
>linguistically and ethnically
confuses you? Americans are all over the place genetically but they speak English. North Germans and south Germans are quite distinct genetically but ethnically they are considered one group.

I went to the Baltic, and it was funny that people there told me how rare brown eyes are there.
So I believe it's pretty true.

>North Germans and south Germans are quite distinct genetically
Not really.

I never pay attention to peoples eye color

It's from 20-49% dumbass it doesn't mean they have the same number

+85% of people have blue eyes here. you pretty much only find non blue eyes in foreigners.
shit map

blue eyes are a finno-balt attribute
germoids btfo

I live in the brown part of Poland and almost everyone has blue eyes here, so I'm calling bullshit

It's an edited map, a quick google shows this.

he's the ukrainian retard in Sardinia, don't believe his lies

Makes no sense. Western Finns are literally closer to Russians than East Finns.

Indo-European males originally had brown eyes. They raped Globular Amphora women who had blue eyes from getting cucked by Cheddar men, which gave Corded Ware descendants light eyes.

Attached: CordedWare.jpg (960x566, 237K)

>it's another autism thread
god I love this place

>edited
no there's other maps that show this too