Chainlink is going to $0.02

>Sergey is m.i.a.
>Dimitri has told those close to him that the code is failing basic stress tests
>Main net will continue to be pushed back because of requirements from "big partners" aka vaporware
>$20 million of the $32 million raised went to 3 individuals who have spent $9 million on lavish lifestyles

Hey it's uncle oldfag back with new inside info. I heard that someone larped as me this weekend, I would never support this piece of shit project.

To start, Sergey is fooling the masses, which is mainly autistic biz investors and no one else. You do realize the team owns all of those big wallets right?

Also, he wears the same shirt to not give away how much he spends on his lavish lifestyle. He owns a Bugatti evidently that he's been hiding

This is going to $0.10 by next week

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life.

The fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction.

Obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same.

I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner.

I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it.

The only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that.

I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day.

Unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven.

Honestly the only reason I even want to make it is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum.

I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all.

I live for that day to come.

Anyone else tired of getting JUST.. i don't know how much longer I can hold marines...

Attached: IMG_3259.jpg (642x609, 59K)

Thanks, just bought 100k more.

Sell faggot, the 2 man team will never deliver. Sirgay has exit scammed before and is doing it again

I asked a boomer on the street if he owned any LINK.
He said "No, sorry".
Really makes you think

>people still talking about a dead as fuck project that never even accomplished anything other than exchange listings and maybe making a wallet application
>two developers
>Sergei and Dmitri
>promised amazing revolutionary thing that doesn't make any sense
>MIA for a while

How many more red flags do you retards need? This thing looks suspicious as fuck right from the very first time I saw it shilled here. There's only like 5-8 projects worth investing in and this is not one of them.

Larper

You should sell before shtf user, it's going lower

Precisely, no he's not trapped in his office like Richard on Silicon Valley, he can't code, and is rich off gullible fucks reading buzzwords

This user gets it. Just think, it was $1.20 after SIBOS. Why if it's so revolutionary, is it worth 1/6 of that now? Worthless token

it was 40cents at the peak before sibos, then it went to 17 cents- 23 cents, 10 cents (ATL), 1.40$ (ATH) and now it's at 22 cents

still no mainnet so this price is based purely on speculation

Price is usually based on hype and that's where the top 50 usually get their value, besides the heavyweights

>reddit spacing
Thanks didn't read

>t. Heavy bagholder

>>Dimitri has told those close to him that the code is failing basic stress tests

I made that fud

bad larp

fuck I really hope so, I moved $5k into my coinbase wallet so I can pull the trigger as soon as it hits sub .15

>Investing so much time in fudding a erc20 token that he values as shit and scam.
Be honest user, how much did you sell and what is your price target?

Ah, like clockwork, FUD when LINK has even the slightest dip. dont you delphi fucktards have anything better to do like rim each others arseholes

>He owns a Bugatti evidently that he's been hiding
KEK!
I hope this surfaces to be true

Oh the guy who only makes predictions when btc us shitting the bed is back.

You just got me curious

piss poop braaaapp piss