Why aren't you buying?

This is the next EOS user.... Buy it will it's still cheap. You have been warned.

Attached: Capture.jpg (664x82, 14K)

>Literally everything in red except my nigga Tezos
Feels gud

>This is the next EOS user.... Buy it will it's still cheap. You have been warned.

Comfy AF

because it's not on binance

i cant buy it because i'm an americant

why would you be buying such an obvious DCB?

this has a long way to fall, at least wait until it hits ICO price.

>this is the next
>buy it will
>...
Shoo shoo pajeet!

Attached: 7BDC7B61-E7B3-4826-9EAA-971C228CA6E5.png (646x861, 608K)

it’s not the ‘next’ anything, it’s the ‘first’ smart contract platform that is actually fit for purpose, and quite possible the ‘last’ that will ever need to exist in this current technological era.

This.

I get that people are used to everything as "the ethereum killer"

I don't care what ethereum or EOS or whatever the fuck does. This is the first in E that's going to make smart contracts safe a possibility along with an evolvable blockchain.

This, would’ve bought when it was below $1.50 but couldn’t & looking at it now just pisses me off.

more potential than eth as it stands, but no mainnet and in these times i don't put in money until the real thing actually works

>next EOS
how is this supposed to make me buy it?

>he actually thinks an "x killer" coin can ever be the "last" anything
you late adopters are hopeless

the size of the current crypto market to the aspiring adoption is miniature. if crypt fails, yes this is late.

Why did this dump so heavily a few days ago?

The ICO happened last year around summertime and no one had access to their coins until recently, it then got added to a handful of exchanges where people dumped after holding it for so long. I rest assured knowing that it will dump again as soon as Americans can start trading it because a lot of them will dump too, and I'll be there waiting at the second bottom to accumulate.

If the wanted to dump they already would. Burgers can dump it as well now but there is no point to dump

Not when gate.io is the only option to trade with, there are a lot of people who've talked about not even bothering with that exchange due to the verification process just to withdraw funds, for Americans of course. I think if it hits Binance or KuCoin we're going to see another dump. I could be wrong though.

were already at 1/4 trillion, we're long past the high growth period. from the peak to a 100 trillion market is only a little over 100x

pretty shit name 2bh

I’m ok with 400x market growth and 10x growth within that market, that would give me over a billion dollar.