Living middle class in the 3rd world is better than being poor in the first world!!!1

>Living middle class in the 3rd world is better than being poor in the first world!!!1

Attached: 1531872914785.png (201x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Reminder we wagecuck 300 days a year just to take 2 weeks vacation in your paradise

Germans get loads of vacation days, I would trade my American passport for a German one if Germans were actually sociable without alcohol .

>implying it isn't
You wouldn't last here long before killing yourself.
One of my friends family members married a woman from the philippines, she left him and went back after a couple of years, couldn't take it anymore.

It depends. I was born poor in rockford illinois ghetto to addicts. Ive seen things you people wouldnt believe... i became addicted heroin at 10 years olds, been gang raped at 12, and by 17 i have seen 3 of my best friends killed in front of me. I am covered head to toe in scars from knife attacks. Etc... america can be a rough place.

Things like this makes me really doubt that America is first world
Such thing doesnt happen in other first world countries

But your country is not first world

This is a house on my old street i grew up on. An area of america that is ignored and hopless.

Attached: AR-140329894.jpg (1702x1046, 406K)

Okay that makes sense. People tell me it is so i wonder sometimes. And i think wow how is everyone not dead if its worse in the third world compared to where i lived lol. :( i have trauma

>tfw
a-at least you're white?
Be well user

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I am white. I am living in westside chicago now so life is more peaceful for me :) still a heroin addict but im glad to be away from the danger and dead end of rockford. Thanks for caring fren

No way it is lmao, there's barely even the concept of "poorness" in the 1st world, everyone holds an equal standards of life unless you're very rich

damn bro tell me about that rape

I was riding my bike, and a group of teenagers called out to me, for some reason i stopped and one of two guys asked to use my bike for a few minutes. It was 4 girls and two guys, i let the guy take my bike and the girls took me to a play ground and had their way with me as a "thank you". But it got out of hand and they put something i dont know what it was up my butt and it hurt :( after maybe 20 minutes the guy with my bike came back and gave me my bike and i went home. It started out with the girls just rubbing their boobs on me and sucked my dick but the sodomy wasnt fun at all. I never told anyone.

>gangbanging teen girls
>getting raped
do americans really

Attached: lmaoing.png (500x730, 170K)

Attached: Facebook-825a1b (1).png (500x560, 128K)

What a way.

Its weird. For a long time i was told to be proud it happened by the couple friens i told it to. I never told adults. But anyway, i visited the school it happened by a couple years ago for the fist time in 15 years and i almost had a breakdown and couldnt pin point why exactlym its an odd feeling. Kids shouldnt have things like that happen to them. It messed up my development in some way im sure. Complicated feelings. I didnt even view it as rape until that moment actually. Standing on the spot where my best friend was shot in the head next to me was what really broke me down. So random and senseless. Ive cried every morning for years.

It depends. I was born poor in Paris ghetto to cigarette addicts. Ive seen things you people wouldnt believe... i became addicted vaping at 10 years olds, not been raped at 12 and by 17 I have seen 3 of my best friends fall from their bikes. I am covered head to toe in scars from because I once fall on the ground because the floor was wet. Etc... france can be a rough place.

Depends on your definition of third world and first world, i make $3900 (before taxes) a month and i'm middle class in Chile, so yeah, i take that over living on a poorfag in Detroit or Chicago, there's a huge difference between Slovenia and Somalia

maximum oversoy

Attached: 250px-Alex_Jones_Portrait_(cropped).jpg (250x261, 15K)

That's the point.
Third world countries are good to visit for a few days or months, not to live in, unless you're part of the few privileged who can do as they please without worrying about the future.

That happened to a person I know too

isn't the west side dangerous, too? at least chicagoland has a better economy than rockford

Attached: chicago-crime-heat-map-chicago-map-shootings.jpg (1439x1527, 516K)

Come back to me after living in Detroit lmao.

how are you considered only middle class on nearly 50k USD per year in chile? is santiago that expensive? that's lower-middle here, you should be upper-middle in chile

>being rich in the first world is better than being poor in the third world!

Attached: 1548433084294.png (361x345, 20K)

those cheap beers though

meant for

Fuck you. I fucking hate you so much right now. You have no idea how shitty this country is because all you care about is muh GDP per capita. I wish I lived in your country so I could strangle you to death.

Completely wrong. The worst thing about being poor in America is that no one wants to admit you exist except as a cheap political token. You're completely alienated from mainstream cultural discourse.

>Detroit is shittier than the 3rd world I swear!
What's the crime and poverty rate in Detroit?

Your opinion that the first world is harder is valid if you've experienced at least a few of the following in your cunt:
>You can't drink your tap water.
>You can't walk through the sketchiest part of your town at 2 am.
>You've been scammed before.
>You pay high tax rates
>You pay high tax rates while convicts, actors and music artists hold public office stealing your tax money.
>You( yourself) or personally know people that have been victim of crimes.
>Your public school system is so bad that a significant part of the population goes to private school.
>You need to pay bribes to get things done.
>Extortion is common and it's happened to you
>You feel scared when you encounter policemen.
>public transport only covers 20% of the capital city and its vehicles are 40 years old
>you spend 5 hrs a day on traffic (average)
>you have (virtually) shit roads and infrastructure, no sidewalks, riding bikes in highways and deathtraps

Don't @ me otherwise

The gang problem is bad but that doesnt effect most people. There is alot more opportunity and fun and hope here compared to rockford. There is no work there and it seems lost in time and forgotten. Rockford seems unknown in the country and that is part of the problem.

I'll bite
>you can't drink your tap water
Flint hasn't had clean water for like 6 years
>You can't walk through the sketchiest part of your town at 2am
lmao you can't walk through the sketchy parts at any AM
>you've been scammed before
I'm not a boomer so no.
>You pay high tax rates
gotta fund NATO
> you pay high tax rates while convicts, actors and music artists hold public office stealing your tax money
wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
>You( yourself) or personally know people that have been victim of crimes.
My uncle is addicted to drugs and has stolen money from me
>Your public school system is so bad that a significant part of the population goes to private school.
Our school system is bad but most people still go to it
>You need to pay bribes to get things done.
only for federal politicians
>Extortion is common and it's happened to you
nah
>You feel scared when you encounter policemen.
I'm not black but I have felt scared.
>public transport only covers 20% of the capital city and its vehicles are 40 years old
nah
>you spend 5 hrs a day on traffic (average)
nah
>you have (virtually) shit roads and infrastructure, no sidewalks, riding bikes in highways and deathtraps
I live in the Midwest where the roads are deathtraps 60% of the year.

Do I qualify for 3rd world?

calm the fuck down, flip

Neck yourself

No
But your opinion would now be considered
what say you

>middle class
>in the 3rd world
lol

Dont forget when you mock me, i am also allergic to seafood. That makes my life even funnier to make fun of lol

Keep in mind my family is somewhat rich so I have it better than most Americans. I'm 100% sure living in a segregated black neighborhood is atleast Philipines tier shithole.

My aunts go to those neighborhoods, and she said she feels a lot safer there sometimes than the sketchy parts of my cunt.
Of all the people who live there, I don't know of any person there who's never been robbed, pickpocketed, assaulted, almost raped. Not kidding.

I hope this is a pasta, if not, hang in there user

>Of all the people who live there, I don't know of any person there who's never been robbed, pickpocketed, assaulted, almost raped. Not kidding.
Exact same thing in the sketchy parts here.

Unfortunately it isnt pasta. I tell what happens sometimes here. Im older and in control of my life now when that wasnt an option growing up. I have terrible ptsd from it all but i manage. Thanks fren

Upper middle is still middle m8.

Apply that in a non sketchy place, only less likely, but still common.
I've seen 2 dudes get shot near my home, I have a pic of one of them. That area's not sketchy by the way
Just last week someone stole my books, went to a cop and told me to piss off since he was busy and had to pay him off before he did anything other than make a report

Just a reminder of average 3rd world life.

Attached: tiger attack.png (1200x1603, 518K)

Cops are so shit in my town that high schoolers can dope out and smoke cigs literally right fucking next to the police station.
>I've seen 2 dudes get shot near my home
I lived next to a Sikh temple (btw, they really are bros, nicest people ever) and they were on national television getting interviewed because a stormfag or muslim shot another one up.

>the virgin la chancla
>the chad soup ladle

I have read your story in another thread before and I feel for you, but to get back on topic, is right. That shit you have experienced, is not normal in other first world countries. I might be biased because off all the moveis your country is spewing out though

Where in the Philippines do you live, Rodrigo? I worked there for nearly 2 years, and it wasnt that bad.