Findom

Anyone interested in running findom accounts on twitter?

Lets get a group going and build some passive income generation, making money off of beta males.

Attached: source.gif (500x361, 750K)

There was a thread about this the other day. I'm considering it because of my personal circumstances lol.

Oh yeah? Tell me about it.

Also do you have any experience with this? Any skills?

I'm working on writing a guide

right this minute there is an underground findom gang running out of a windowless concrete office in nigeria and you willingly choose to join them

Having trouble finding employment at the moment (not minimum wagecuckery, just no openings).
I don't really have previous experience, thought about doing e-whoring years ago. Findom on social media seems even easier than that did. I'd be interested in a group, just wondering how profitable it is for the average person.

haha just starting up an operation for myself.
got plenty of unique ideas.
i'm drawn to it because the pigs pay in crypto.

good hobby to get into waiting for the next bull run.

I'm really not sure about that to be honest. It really depends on the individuals skill.

You need to be dominant minded and creative. Being able to work with websites that help you automate your tweets are helpful too.

It's definitely going to take some effort to get yourself established first. But if you can grind at it you'll be successful.

I'm in it for the long-haul and I've developed a website which I will nurture into an authority site. This will help the group get a foothold, by promoting and working together as a team.

Attached: 1530304192069.jpg (1166x1184, 209K)

This is some pajeet level scumminess lol

Attached: 1480678213949.jpg (221x228, 11K)

Absolutely. Doesn't mean it's not a goldmine.

I'm "shorting masculinity"

I tried it but the betas didn't believe me, they want confirmed pics and i got mine from a classmate's facebook

> Jow Forums - Business & Scam

Seems like you put yourself in a bad position by having your pigs demanding anything from you.

Why didn't you keep at it?

Nothing scammy about it.

It's like euthanasia

I am too lazy, also i don't know where to find them, most of the people using the hashtag are bitches that want free money (like me)

Ah yeah lots of amateurs I can tell. But theres professionals too.

Did you try any automation?

The way to set yourself apart is to focus on a niche I think.

Attempting to bring inexperienced people into the niche.

Also making yourself appear more real if the account has a "hobby".

I'm interested. I've done it before and I've paid findoms for cam before.

Setting up the accounts is kinda easy but you need a lot of pics so no one smells a rat - I suggest you go after instagram thots. Happy to help, add me to the discord group?

Howdy!
https:// gg/P63mxM

I have a GF which has a hot body can I be a E-pimp?

yes you can just handle all the interaction and grow an account

take the pics of her yourself and get money

Someone else came in
new invite
https:// .gg/69TcpP

Just got on Twitter to search this hashtag and it seems like it's already full of people doing the same thing

is that bad?

Attached: 2018-06-19-031127_326x308_scrot.png (326x308, 119K)

Do you really think every single bullshit xxxFemDoll420 account is actually getting suckers to fall for it?

yeah imo the market is oversaturated

og course you can still make money you just need to be more creative than the regular giv free money bitch

Yeah that's true. OP I'm definitely interested, don't get me wrong but I'm just curious as to how we don't just join the tide of twitter spammers

Brother I am more than ready right now to employ the tactics of fake femdom accounts attempting to dom cucks out of their digibucks.

Let's talk tactics.

I know where to find horny, old, desperate boomers with enough income/wealth to be findommed. I also know the online dating/sex scene for 40-70 year olds because I was a degenerate and addicted to larping as a bull or a sissy or a 18yo girl to those boomers. I know how to get them hooked, I just need pictures... how do you do a fakecheck but fakeI it though? Interested in working with you.

>tfw no cute online finsub gf to buy me gifts

honestly man you've got everything if you've got that. go on fiverr and get yourself a 8/10 eastern european girl with a

Thanks for the tip man, somehow didn't think of that...

good luck. having the network is a good half of the work. for content you can piggyback on established findom, look up the really successful accounts and you can literally reuse the same wording etc.
with your own findom account, use male sockpuppets to boost your visibility / send yourself money (no need to even move money, inspect element and basic photoshop works wonders)
i've got a girl wanting to expand her audience and would love to know more about your own leads. feel free to shoot an email at [email protected] if you have questions about any of this, doesn't have to be reciprocal either i'm happy to help if i can

unironically the best hedge there is for modern society.

Someone post a invite link please

Am I the only person here that thinks pretending to be a woman to get guys off makes you a gay whore?

I seriously do not get this findom thing. This, cucks and cock tributes confuse the fuck out of me.

this is the one thing stopping me from doing it. I want to scam their betabux, but I couldn't live with myself knowing I'm basically helping them get off

Attached: 1526429055592.jpg (231x218, 10K)

>pretending to be a woman to get guys off
yes, that's gay af. however, these guys are pretending to get money. big difference. in the other thread, the OP said one of his pigs found out he was a fake account after he sent the money, said it was even more humiliating and sent more. this is basically shitposting for money