How the fuck do you deal with a micromanaging boss?

How the fuck do you deal with a micromanaging boss?

Are all female micromanagers fucking mentally ill?

Attached: 1504831966821.png (295x229, 92K)

About 90 percent of women are mentally I'll compared to the average man.

are you being paid to complete the task, or being paid to act like you are completing the task?

if its the later, then you are being paid to listen to their dumb bullshit

if its the former, then you need to address the situation if you feel that it is preventing completion of the task

Fair point.

i've noticed females are more guilty of this

>working for a woman
The jews got you good.

They feel they have to work harder to climb the corporate ladder. i.e. micromanage. Perks of being a guy boss is if you're cool everyone likes you and you get promoted

>Are all female micromanagers fucking mentally ill?
Basically, yes. They're generally unable to handle stress in the same way men are, and that leads them to be bat-shit insane sociopaths.

>About 90 percent of women are mentally I'll compared to the average man.
Pretty much.

You have to go back.

This.
If you have a female boss just remember you are being paid to provide her a direct report to help build her career. she probably had several others before you quit because she's a terrible boss but your job is to hang on until she gets promoted or you can transfer away from her to a better job

Attached: kneepads.png (500x725, 530K)

Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life.

The fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction.

Obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same.

I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner.

I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it.

The only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that.

I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day.

Unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven.

Honestly the only reason I even want to make it is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum.

I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all.

I live for that day to come.

true

Ignore middle management. I'm not even kidding.

Attached: 23244449_1606354489400412_7970579401195150931_n.jpg (820x768, 135K)

I've never had this problem aside from a female project leader in university. She eventually caught on though that I worked better when she wasn't breathing down my neck.

My wife is my micro managing boss and I hate it.

Attached: 1529950721523.jpg (828x594, 60K)

be better at your job without being told

quit.
If you think things will change, you're dead wrong. I have my own company and we worked on a project once for 4 months in a similar situation. The "project manager" from the client was this 40yo roastie that assumed we are her underlings because the company she worked for paid us. Told her after 2 weeks that we don't work well being micromanaged but she continued to do it. After about 2 months I had to put this bitch in her place and she stopped doing it way less. The project ended up being flawless. The only reason it worked pulling the "alpha male" card on her was because she didn't have any power over us. She was there just to make sure the project gets done on time and it's not shit, but she couldn't technically "fire" us because it would make her look bad in front of her bosses.

If this woman you're talking about is literally your boss, you don't have any leverage so I doubt you can change your situation. Leave, because it will only get worse. I still remember those 2 months of micromanaging and I'd KMS if I had to go through that everyday for an entire year.

Attached: 1321136084999.jpg (554x527, 57K)

ignore the typos and some retarded sentences. cba to correct but you get my point

VIRTUALLY ALL WOMEN MICROMANAGE

AND YES THEYRE FUCKING INSANE. im a teacher btw so I would know. Either fight through it and assert your alpha dick status or run away.

OP you are a utter tard workin for a Woman! Find yourself a better job. We have 1 woman @ my job, She is tries to bully ppl in the office. Me, I am havin none of that shit. She wants me to do something NOW! I am busy with jobs i consider more important and ask her to come back later. She demands i do it now. I want this to stop. I stand up, start laughing @ her and tell her to fuck off & she has a shity attitude! I have had no more issues with her since. My colleagues were amazed, I am placid in the office. Tell me 'i should not have said that to her as she is a woman', I thought women wanted equality.

She doesn't bug me anymore....
Don't work with woman in position above you even the ones in lower positions than you try to take advantage.

Women are like that because they want your Cock