Things NoLinkers will say after the singularity

"We had no way of knowing because it was fudded so much"

Attached: images-5.jpg (360x408, 15K)

"So glad I avoided this obvious scam"

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Reality slips away. I never existed in the first place.

"Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life.

The fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction.

Obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same.

I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner.

I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it.

The only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that.

I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day.

Unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven.

Honestly the only reason I even want to make it is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum.

I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all.

I live for that day to come."

"thank god i bought EOS instead of that shitcoin link. im a millionaire now!"

Singularity. So named because every chainlink token in existence together became worth one single satoshi

"I could have invested but it was just a dumb project and I had more pressing matters, it will collapse soon just watch"

"Now that all the LINKers are gone from /biz, what is the next coin to 100x? I wish I listened..."

They'll be completely silent about it most likely and fomo in just in time to make a few hundred bucks

check the id of OP. He also got dubs in his id , hence his magic is stronger than the other user who got a higher dubs.

its simple astromemology

>buy x it's the next link
>was Link fudded as much as x?

X is the new LINK

X is fudded just like LINK was

BTC, ETH, LINK and now X

Attached: 1515339058592.jpg (600x656, 47K)

>I bought in at $120 a token. How much can I expect my 13 tokens to be worth in a year?

Top keks. Nice digits OP

>i have 3 linkies, will i make it, boys?

Attached: 1521811501279.png (657x527, 44K)

There were no signs that it was something more than a meme. You guys just got lucky.

Its a bubble. It will crash back down. Ill buy when it goes back to under 10 dollars. You were just lucky. Nobody didnt know this would rise so much.

*BANG*
*hard thump on the floor*
*sound of blood gushing from no linker's head*

You fucking asshole, why didnt you tell me about this "coin"! (even though i did) he just didnt listen.

>they think their shitty erc token is actually ever going to be worth more than 0.3$ again.

This is actually the worst one. I want the singularity to happen so bad just so I can laugh at all the relatives that dismissed my advice (that they asked for) and tell them to fuck off.

>would you like fries with that?

Attached: 1523188584395.jpg (756x1118, 208K)

>Link at $100 and you’re not buying
>do you have money biz
>do you want to stay poor
>easy 10x to $1000, get in
Can’t wait

>sKCrulb
>scrub
denied dubs, faggot

I missed this delicious pasta.

Actual No Linker Larp:

“I knew Link was going to moon, I hold 250k. I also have 100k BTC from sub $1 and 100k ETH. Here’s a pic of my black Amex...yes my name is really Ching Chong...”

one day chainlink will be $1000 a coin

Attached: cryptoexpert.jpg (399x399, 33K)

"And I had warned them that the singularity is actually towards 0. Why didn't they listen? They were so young, why did these stinkie linkies have to kill themselves?"

$1000 eoy.

Attached: 0162372a1af6f72273e10e239599f94d2f36b8a2.png (1000x1000, 1.44M)