How much money would the average North American murder someone over if they had a .0001% chance of getting caught? $10k...

How much money would the average North American murder someone over if they had a .0001% chance of getting caught? $10k? How little is your life worth? How much of your wealth should you keep a secret?

Attached: 1531187557159.jpg (1106x1012, 362K)

It depends heavily on who it is.

Did none of you go to college?

This is like finance 101. Assuming they are not risk-averse the AVERAGE American would lose $35,000 * 40 years of working if they were caught.

so 1,450,000 * 0.0001 = $140.01

That's how much it would take to get them to risk killing you with such a low chance of being caught.

Next Question.

Attached: blogger-image-1785245051.jpg (640x580, 92K)

This is very good, but I would not carry out a murder with my own hands for $140.01, and I am not risk averse.

daeimnnn, this is why I come to biz

>140 USD

That's not worth the slightest risk. Your calculation is stupid and you should feel bad for your post.

For pure concentrated dunning kruger?
user, the average person would not murder someone for $140

If you knew you had a 0.0001 chance of getting caught you would.

You have a higher chance of dying everytime you get in an automobile.
> and I am not risk averse.
Well you are not risk-loving because you won't take the 140 dollars as just a bonus tip for the fun of risking your life. So unless you are perfectly risk-neutral, you are probably risk averse.

Or maybe you just expect to make more money than 1,400,000 over your lifetime.

Attached: 10000-dots[1].png (1228x1216, 19K)

Why murder someone when you can just buy chainlink

>Or maybe you just expect to make more money than 1,400,000 over your lifetime.

I unironically expect to make more than this.

Your calculation is wrong. It's even less. 0.0001% is not times 0.0001 but times 0.000001. So it's $1,40.

>Assuming they are not risk-averse
>That's not worth the slightest risk
I don't think you understand how this works.

Attached: clip_image0062[1].jpg (624x293, 34K)

But the lower IQ types will do it for a baggie of baking soda you claim is coke and not care about getting caught.

If there was no chance of getting caught, which there always is, then I'd do it for.. 50k or so I think.

However. I still can't validate your or () numbers even if I did expect to make that much, as murder is not like any other risk. You have to live with the fact that you did it even if you know you won't get caught, and it can cause great psychological suffering. It's not like I am risking sharing illegal data at an extremely low risk of a life sentence or something, it's fucking murder and I will have to live with that shit for the rest of my life.

I dont think you understand how reality works you fucking brainlet

CORRECT

Thank you user. I almost grossly overpaid for the contract on your head by misplacing a decimal point.

Would YOU kill someone at those odds of being caught for $1.40?

Would you kill 1,000 people for $1,400 if the risk was zero?

Thats you my dude. For every soft soul like yourself, there is likely an equal number of barely constrained psychopaths who would jump at the chance for some no consequence violence.

Balancing it out we get the average human who neither craves or abhors violence.

for 1.40? I make a cool 300,000 per anum as head chef at Wendy's. I would need a bit more certainly.

1000? idk, depends on how long it takes per unit. Time is money friend. If I just had to press a button? I would be a fool not too.

> For every soft soul like yourself, there is likely an equal number of barely constrained psychopaths who would jump at the chance for some no consequence violence.

>equal number
I REALLY doubt this.

Also, it's estimated that only 1% of the population are pyschopaths, and 4% sociopaths, so again, I really doubt it.

Attached: psycopath-vs-sociopath-infographic1.jpg (600x1095, 95K)

>le edgy anonymous internet man