Coinmetro more like CONmetro

When the fuck will we ever get our funds? I sank 20k into this when ETH was at $1200, if they never launch I would've been better off just holding ETH. Fuck this stupid scam!

Attached: CoinMetro-Press-Release.png (530x410, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fxpig.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calm down user, there is no point to launch right now in this bear market anyway... Do you follow the telegram updates? The team is quite active, just give them time, i think XCM will be a home run when the market turns

Why do you think it will be a home run? I've had about 6 mos to think and a exchange like "COINMETRO" will never work out. Everyone has cool names like Binance, Bittrex, KuCoin, etc no-one mentions coin in their names. This is just a small fact, I just want to double my ETH stack. Predictions after launch?

>no-one mentions coin
>KuCoin

HAHAHAHHA HOLY SHIT I AM ACTUALLY RETARDED!!

This. Jesus Christ..

Calm down OP just be fucking patient you sound like a whining little bitch.
You will actually be rich if you give this one time.

How? What do you think XCM will be worth?

Just look at KCS and BNB for christ sake. If they manage to launch the alfa version with no major bugs and minimum competence, XCM will probably push a similar rally. In a bear market I believe in something around 3-5 usd; In a bull run, God knows how high it can go... 10, 20 bucks or more

The ICO had the worst timing ever. Good for contributers, but baaad for Coinmetro, they lost 50% on this market.
And i'm okay with not launching in this bear market, to take some time for doing it right.
But a reverse trend seems not to be around the corner and they have missed every single deadline by far, there's no progress at all.
I've seen a lot promising projects with people pretending to be busy, that turned out as a scam. You don't see it coming, until the website is down.

Well, theres nothing we can do but wait.

Attached: 1517897536211.png (567x320, 247K)

I also invested, but not as much as you.

Glad I only contributed 0.1 eth to get discount on fees.

Have an ojou-sama to cheer you up.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_saryuu_iriomote__25ddfedb3e9d1a076da4ec859508073a.jpg (908x1281, 90K)

How would you be better off holding ETH when it tanked to $450 you absolute brainlet.

You actually are a legitimate brainlet arn't you.

If I never get my money then no.

Better off holding anything than $0 you fucking retard

If you really believe that this is a scam, you're dumb as fuck buddy. Did you not do your own research? Do you not follow the telegram updates? Or are you just a burger trying to fud to buy on release?

have a look at their telegram, man, the userbase is pissed.

The user base is full of pajeets asking the same questions over and over again. Trust in the company an Kevin. It's not a scam.

Why didn't they mention KYC and US investors weren't allowed until after you invested, wtf?

If it was a scam why would Kevin waste his time doing AMAs every Friday?

He doesn't want to get sued.

You guys are genuinely retarded, kevin is literally having meetings with regulators and big guys every single week, each week we have updates, insider beta is going smooth but you guys say, no updates! it's a scam ultrabrainlet tier here.

Attached: coinmetro_logic.jpg (508x312, 30K)

Good point just sold 100k

(((coming soon)))

The obvious burger/Coss FUD is becoming enjoyably week and increasingly more frequent. It's a good sign. Keep it up faggots

>no-one mentions coin in their names
C O I N B A SE

C O P E
O
P
E

$1 USD eoy

next bullrun anywhere from 10-30

Well, performing a scam like this wouldn't make sense.
They could get away by minting the tokens on day 1, giving us a shitty exchange UI and just say goodbye, without any legal issues.
Pretending to work on a project, renting fake-office space, doing AMAs on a weekly basis, paying community mods and deal with angry contributers for months is way more effort.
Call me deluded, but think they're just timing the bear market and i'm okay with that, there's no need to hurry.

This guy gets it

besides, they are the same company of FXPIG, a well established forex platform.
If they exit scam Coinmetro, FXPIG reputation would be also destroyed
fxpig.com/

Attached: screenshot.png (532x1318, 170K)

Someone post kevins daighter. Shes hot af

Unorinically x10 at least

I don't get the pajeet fud, it's totally like you tethered the fuck out months ago

Kys

Attached: d9öiawdja9wjd.jpg (1021x341, 80K)

Attached: IMG_20180710_090745_923.jpg (1038x576, 72K)