REQ

Pls help me

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-112134_Delta.jpg (720x1480, 240K)

Buy more

holy shit 60k req? poor guy

glad i sold almost all my stack but 10k. only thing i hold this shit is because i would kms if this moons

This cost me £7.5k.. never felt so much just.

i bought a few because lul almost ICO...
we're actually below ICO price again lmao. 4 cents soon?

Everyone who doesn't stock up on this at below 5 cents is an idiot.

Will 0xbtc actually ever be worth anything? I can't work out if I am being trolled or not

anything with btc in the name that is not bitcoin is trash user
BTC is worth what it is 99% because of brand recognition.
anyone trying to freeload off of that is a scammer

No, a lot of people are sitting on 100k+ REQ, just waiting to dump on any pump this shitcoin gets.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHITCOIN

I could take a £10k loan and buy 190k REQ just now which will give me 250K REQ. Very tempted.

what about the fud memes. didn't they abandon the only fiat thing that made this project worth anything?

>Borrowing money to pay for REQ

Attached: 1496160907773.jpg (670x503, 31K)

The mining rewards aren't worth it and it's a super niche application of something that is more useful on other platforms.
The whole thing running on the EVM is not enough of a value proposition.

Noone will sell their bags at these prices and it definitely won't go to 0, so buying in at 4 cents is one of the easiest ways to at least double your money at some point with the potential of huge upsides in the long term. REQ isn't even that much of a shitcoin as literal scams in the top 50. The token is just pretty much worthless as long it's not being used, but I just can't see it going lower from this point.

Dude, never borrow money to buy into an altcoin that might as well die in the next year. It's still immensely risky and you are betting on the project surviving long enough where it just gets dragged up by the market. I'm still more confident that this happens over other coins.

I think if they can implement fiat to BTC and other cryptos REQ will MOON violently. I also think they will have some other partnerships that they are keeping quiet about.

How much REQ do you have?

20 through Binance referrals.
I'm not touching altcoins in a bear market and definitely not fucking REQ.

Bump for answers

You only have 20 REQ?

Yeah, I sold most of my Crypto in January. Only holding on to Ether right now.

How many ether do you have?

Req is dead
Biz killed it

Yeah why would buying low make sense.

Sitting at 250K.

I didn't sell at $1.20 and sure as hell won't sell at anything below 50 cents.

$2.00+ or zero. It's a binary investment for me. It's either wildly successful or a total write-off.

Hands of steel faggot.

Attached: red.jpg (320x364, 17K)

Stay strong REQbros.REQ will be HUUGE in few years.

Unironically a good holding if you bought it below 10 cents.

Oh.

hehe peequest

Putting up a 148,383.72 REQ wall, pls buy.

Dont worry REQ holders, still got 400k left.

Why would you sell now, of all days, you goddamn moron?

Same situation here. I already decided to do it however. The interrest rate is very low. It's not going to be 250k, but around 150k REQ.

Man I almost am at initial investment on this shit... probably will pull out my 90%and put it into my actual business. This would leave me with 8k playmoney req

Like their “partnership” with Wiki?

They will have 5 better partnerships

Everything seems to be down today.

We're heading for 3K Bitcoin right? What happens to REQ at that point?

I’ll buy about $20k worth at that point in time.