/brit/

There will always be a /brit/ edition

Attached: 1549037146524.jpg (634x796, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9bkhtveFiA
psnprofiles.com/Zabimaru-Bankai
youtube.com/watch?v=KkO1ifoEDG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last night I shagged the missus up the arse then she sucked my shitty cock off till I came in her mouth.

But this morning I'm the disgusting pig for drinking milk straight from the bottle

Attached: 1350500477265.png (282x338, 80K)

t_____

Attached: 1551127394604.jpg (1024x1821, 122K)

Off The Wall? A work of a nonce? Don't believe it!

She is begging for a slap mate

sue

Attached: su990.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

This is the most NORF pic I've seen today

Had quite the vivid dream last night
Was quite odd

youtube.com/watch?v=c9bkhtveFiA

based

What was the most norf pic you see yesterday?

Attached: grimsby.jpg (634x842, 169K)

if the building in the back is a greggs then yes

Want to go on a piss up in this town

Wonder how long it'd take me and my mates to get bottled

She's bloody going to get one if she keeps it up

She knows, just let her enjoy it

Hello all

Got the DTs lads

Attached: 1551293761364.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Goodness gracious what is happening up norf

Hi Bruce

Holy
Fucking
PENG

This train is TOO COLD, the temperature on the air con needs to be turned up

Attached: vsco_051816.jpg (768x1024, 179K)

i reckon cute/passable traps are more hated by the lgbtq community than straight white men

Attached: 1523337971809.png (1177x1034, 1.3M)

>Without christianity, Europe dies
wrong

gf wouldn't do arse to mouth desu, and I really don't blame her when you think about it

Begging for a grim infection like C. Diff really

am back baby

She looks like a pure vodka to wash down her eccies kind of girl

How’s it going mate

can’t wipe my bum because mum bought this shite loo roll from farm foods that’s like sandpaper and it’s torn my arsehole to shreds

truly one of the vital questions of our times

Okay, how many days should I spend in Rome?
Would it be ridiculous to try to go to Nice aswell in only 7 days? Or should I just try to see more of Italy like Venice?

What is a Skeng anyway? The blacks boast they have it, they use it and/or they saw it?

Doubt it, or are you a literal alcy?

took you long enough, mate. it's been 2000 years, talk about taking your time

anyone here on a top scottish sports star salary? (£34,000)

I think the lgb community probably isn’t too chuffed about being associated with the t community

Does anybody have that screencap of that autist who recorded a diary of his conversations each day with shop keepers etc?

gun innit

Has anyone ever met a girl who voted for Brexit?

calm down faggot

Could be worse, could be better, but its alri 2bh
You?

Done with "Ni no Kuni"

Ending with 50% trophy completion

psnprofiles.com/Zabimaru-Bankai

stick the shower head up yer jacksie

what a stupid video

Attached: 1544370053278.png (923x713, 16K)

One week is simply not enough time for a Europe trip even if you’re spending it around one region

once I didn't have any water near me but did have vodka so I swigged some vodka to take a multi vitamin, I threw up a minute later was grim af

a knife

Remember when Wayne Rooney was getting payed £300,000 a week, mental that innit

Attached: MoyM830.png (661x853, 337K)

steady on, jesus

£33k RUNT here

BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU
and you know that can't be bad

>Has anyone ever met a girl
no

Attached: 0.jpg (48x181, 773)

Has anyone ever met a girl who voted?

Yeah no complaints on my end cheers, Friday today so a few beers to be had methinks

whatever loser

Rome? No, Rome is not based nor redpilled. You will be shocked at how different Rome is from your pre-conceived ideas.

You emerge from the airport and your greeted by a taxi driver who will attempt to scam you out of American money. Mopeds and scooters go screaming by with no care for your safety. Everything looks brown and ugly. You take the bus or subway but all eyes are on your and you know they’re wondering if they can pickpocket you and get away with it.

Then you decide to cheer yourself up visit the ancient wonders everyone knows. You go to the Collesium and you’re greeted by gangs of Nigerians trying to sell you bracelets. You enter the Vatican and you’re surrounded by a crowd of Chinese who are more focused on taking pictures than anything. The Chinese tourists stamp their feet, spit, laugh, cough, and fart on everything you dreamed of seeing

Then you spend the next 7 days eating crappy food and seeing drunkard Italians passed out.

Honestly, the UK or Ireland is way better to see for a first timer. The reason is because people who don’t speak English as a first langauge are weird. The UK and Ireland have a good tourist industry, they try to help the tourist out.

When I was visiting London, it was the only European capital where Nigerians weren’t trying to hustle you outside of the sight seeing locations. Also, it’s easy to move around in London for cheap and there’s lots to see, more than Rome even

you get the fluoride stare at people at toil when you say you don't actually spend the weekend shopping and you generally don't buy anything besides groceries

WiCkEd SkeNgMaN

member that vid of John Terry's mum noshing that guy off?

Attached: 1551307364225.png (275x369, 8K)

Lightweight

women don't have opinions

Moni IIRC

it’s willy waglin time me lads

the bible didn't say anything about you being this rude

love the gf but lately just want to shag other girls

Frig off cat yank

You're comparing completely different things though. Sounds quite rough desu though.
What does she know?

They take on the opinions of those around them. In particular their bf and the alpha female.

Attached: su2223.jpg (600x800, 76K)

the bible is a load of shit mate the publishers made my dad edit loads of it now, the version they released doesn't even make sense

the eternal dilemma

Attached: 1534484716181.gif (544x632, 246K)

I said girl m8, not hairy bloke who occasionally sticks a dress on

FUCK ME

WHAT A TUNE

youtube.com/watch?v=KkO1ifoEDG0

mad that i'll never experience intimacy

Maybe she'll let you shag other girls whilst she watches in the corner chair

Attached: Sue.jpg (1066x800, 138K)

Nothing says I have total faith in God than the bullet proof glass on the Pope's car.

Are you a VB kind of man?

*looks up from my daily dose of molyneux and sargon*
yeah totally agree with this

lol that pic

This is true desu, there's a girl at toil with a crush on me who originally disagreed vehemently with my Brexit opinion, but now she's starting to say things like "Oh I guess that makes sense" and "Well yeah I suppose you're right about that". Sycophantic WHORE desu

Attached: 1530115764413.jpg (960x720, 71K)

kek

why does this dutch permavirgin larp as a normie

Do you like The Orb?

>love the gf
Alri soyboy

Funnily enough yeah, had a few on Tuesday, fridge is chock full of them atm

But some Hahn SuperDrys for me today

Oi what 'av i told you 'bout posting on /brit/ past sundown

she cant be arsed to argue with you
her and the other socially capable people at work talk about how boring you are at parties

Me?

Men act on their own free will innit ol’ Popey can’t do anything about that

Great post

A Muslim tried to assassinate him but then the Pope converted him to Catholicism

who else you numpty

Probably do desu, maybe even right now. They asked me out for drinks tonight and I said "No thanks, not interested". As if I'm going to pay £5 per pint whilst listening to their inane drivel for a second longer than I have to