Linkers faces

Sergei himself could come on live tv and tell the Linkfags that he’s exit scamming and the project is dead and the response would be he’s fussing! moon soon! Derrrrrrr don’t listen to him he’s a Link holder derrrrr we connected the dots derrrrrrrr were going to make it derrrrrr stop shilling your dead coin retards

Attached: 58225791-D0B8-42D2-BA6B-25198188A87A.jpg (1140x380, 123K)

Exit scam post? Yawn. You can do better than that

I’m not saying he’s exit scamming, you’re too much of a fucking brainlet to see that. More or less pointing out how delusional you fags are that no matter what or how true the FUD actually is you’ll refute it with hopes and dreams

Yawn

Sir I really care about your financial well being sir , you should sell your link now kind sir its scam. If you dont sell you are very bad business man sir.

I actually hold 1500 as suicide insistence, at 19 cents a token. But all you wanna be Davinci code dot connecting delusional fags who seriously couldn’t solve 2+2 are assurance this project is dead

Your suicide insistence is weak.
Try harder.

>last commit 12 hours ago
>haven't even started marketing despite hiring a marketing director a few months ago
>dead

Try harder fags, $1,000 eoy whether you like it or not

And you’re endless deluded shilling of hopes, dreams, gumdrops, butterflies, and rainbows and what ever else soiboy shit you’re running off of, will all come to a crashing halt in about 3 years when the price has only gone down, most of you will shut the fuck up and disappear from biz (thank god) don’t breed please we don’t need anymore single digest iqs

>iq is hereditary
No linkers everyone

You proved my point you tried to do 2+2=9 and proved you’re retardation, it isn’t hereditary but when a retard procreates and the offspring is taught by a retard that offspring has no choice or chance of being anything other than a retard. Make sense? Or is this easier understand when I say reeeeeeee reeeeeee reeeeee

>But all you wanna be Davinci code dot connecting delusional fags who seriously couldn’t solve 2+2 are assurance this project is dead

I've always seen that more as next level FUD

>soiboy
>single digest
Yawwwwwwwwwwwn

>you are retardation

but it is hereditary its is highly influenced by genetic factors.

Was your mother or your father retarded? Or both? Its ok you can speak freely here.

It’s more nurture than nature, unfortunately this generation and the next one will be nurtured with a big bottle
of onions

Stay poor and stupid Linkers

Attached: 14794059-9FE1-4B1A-A5B1-B0436B620044.jpg (630x420, 47K)

Oh no, mum jokes, not muh feelings, this is like high school all over, pls, stop

>this is like high school all over

Did she visit the open ay with her skirt in her underwear or something? You can be retarded and a nice person. There is no need to feel hated user. You could drive a forklift or something

Open ay, got me

>It’s more nurture than nature, unfortunately this generation and the next one will be nurtured with a big bottleof onions

Human intelligence has definitely declined since the 19th century. However I think it has accelerated in the last generation

she was being probed about your behaviour at school but it was not your fault. You were trying and that's what counts

>posts hypothetical and completely baseless "sergey could do x" argument
>posts completely unrelated picture
>posts in retard speak

Youre never going to make it OP, and thank God for that.

We won’t know anything for sure until mainnet. Sergey knows that under the hostile SEC regulatory apparatus that he must maintain the idea that LINK is a decentralised utility token and not a security and once it has utility they can promote chainlink, but not before that, or it jeopardises the whole project

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-04.53.31.png (1536x2048, 2.29M)

Alert we have a brainlet, you must be Sergei’s best friend with that kind of insider info

Womp womp

>Alert we have a brainlet, you must be Sergei’s best friend with that kind of insider info

If you actually knew anything about his last project you would know why sergey is doing this. Smartman

The pure delusion. You retards actually think you have fundamentally analyized link and are some sort of elite investor. You know about link because its been shilled to fucking death on this shitty board with terrible infographics and extremely far reaching claims with no evidence. I guarantee none of you have actually even tried to use the testnet or have even considered the token economics at play here. The testnet is a peice of trash centralized (it uses one source) API scraper that uploads data into a non self executable smart contract. A fifteen year old could write the code to do this, it tests nothing envsioned in the whitepaper. Now for the token economics 35% of the total supply is in the hands of Sergey himself. The top 100 wallets control 85% of the supply of this coin and its not exchanges. Binance, the biggest exchange owns ~2% of total supply. Your investment can be quite literally wiped out overnight without a moments notice. Going all into this project is probably one of the stupidest things you can do with your money but retards like you keep lining up thinking you are the next Warren Buffet. Chainlink is so far from a sure thing.

Seriously, unironically, what will you linkers do IF the project fails and goes to 0, no fud intended I’m asking seriously what will you do?

Scrolling through this thread in about a minute was a complete waste of time. you fudders should do better if you want to accomplish your stupid ass goals whatever that may be.
1/10 made me reply

Huh?