Do you have these in your toilet?

Do you have these in your toilet?

Attached: index.png (696x464, 286K)

These I dont mind. I cant stand roaches though.

Good thing you don't live in Germany, then, eh?

Used some wasp spray on these a few years ago, never seen them since

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

No but one time I saw this weird froglike monster thing in my toilet it kinda looked like an SR-71 and from now on I'm scared to take a dookie. Thanks for subscribing

Yeah, they piss me off so much.

yes they always run around and hide in holes when I turn light on
don't really care about them but I wouldn't mind if they stopped reproducing and left

Was it an NSA assassin drone?

I hate them
I hate them so fucking much
We have gotten rid of them
Keep killing them
Clean your house
Keep. Removing. Kebab.

Theyre in the books, but they do nothing. It's fucking termites that ate all my library and my bunkbed..

only thing in my toilet is a nice big shit and an overwhelming feeling of relief

What the fuck is that?

>go to gym
>roaches
>go to out eating
>roaches
>come home
>no roaches but inconvenient faggy insects like in op's picture
don't even mind anymore, but still, it is inconvenient

A few. They're discrete.

Yes,they are only appearing at night tho.
I can stand anything but these disgustig asian fuckers, god i hate them so much

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-015638_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 898K)

Yes

How in the fuck did you not notice that happening and stopped it?

Imagine hundreds or thousands of them coming up through your drain into the bath tub every night and hearing them run around the tub. I know someone who had that problem

Ive never seen one, in fact I have seen a single insect in a year.

I dont mind spiders or ants. Fuck other creepy crawleys

Toilets? No
Old books? Yes

fishe

I'm more scared of them in minecraft then in real life

holy heck

they're cute

Attached: a94015f05a61c28d46044fb6c3211fb7b08c0f363fb9298fdee536fcd1dab08d_1-1.jpg (750x730, 245K)

YES. They're called traças here. They eat fabric. I don't hate them as I hate flies which also grow in my bathroom.

>bugs in the toilet

fucking what? chlorine + bathroom brush is all you need

Attached: 1551217259478.jpg (450x594, 77K)

I've never seen one in real life.

They're all over my house, when I see them I place my fingers in front of them, they usually climb the fingers and start eating my dead skin
Feels like sandpaper

Yeah. Call them silverfish, in my area at least anyway. See one or two every so often, only at night in the bathroom.

Same here. They eat paper. They're in old filing cabinets and books all the time. See them in my bathroom a lot too. I guess they're eating the toilet paper or something.

I had them, but I guess they did some fumigation in the sewers or something? Because they all just disappeared.
I used to pour huge amounts of salt + boiling water down the drains whenever I saw them, and then there were none for months.

No

Wtf is that ?

It's a silverfish.
They're tiny insects that inhabit dark and humid parts of the house to eat organic material and paper.
I've also seen them going in and out of ant nests to eat their shit.

Attached: Nicoletiidae1-L.jpg (800x534, 161K)

I meant the toilet

Attached: 7F66BCFF-0A3E-4FB0-8921-3E27C2B61ABA.jpg (500x430, 18K)

Attached: 1474475983849.png (785x757, 512K)

I've never seen one of these in my house.

Maybe it's too hot here? Don't know what their habitat is

This. Never seen a bug like that before but I would probably cry like a little girl if I did, I hate insects.

They hate dry places

Mother fuckers have been in my washroom for the past 2 years, and won't go away.

Kek

I always associated silverfish with dusty boxes and unused rooms, didn't know they liked bathrooms.

Silverfish are bros, they look ancient and eat mold.

Yeah, they hide intiny cracks between floor and drywall there. Apparently drywalls are like all-you-can-eat restaurant to them
Should buy some insecticide gel to get rid of them but i always forget

They just eat the paper, not the gypsum. Also they can't sustain themselves on a paper/carb-only diet over a long time, you have to feed them some protein.
IF they live in your drywall for a long time then you have a moisture and mold problem which you should take care of. The silverfish are just messengers.

I remember reading that they can go months without food or something
But yeah i just had a look, the moisture might be coming from all the pipes accumulating some condensate on them while they're hidden by drywalls with ceramic tiles. It'd be hard to these in constant check without dismantling half the bathroom

My last house was filled with them. Thank doge I don't have them here. I hate them so much.

They eat glue, I tried keeping one in a jar and feeding it paper and it didn't work

mostly see them appear in dark corners in my apartment once or twice a year as they scurry away the moment i turn the lights on. I dont mind them since they're harmless.
It's these winged devils that infest my kitchen every year and are extremely hard to eradicate because they crawl to the cieling and inside jars and inside pantry hinges/grooves where you least expect them, make me want to order an airstrike on my kitchen and their shitty fucking maggots can chew their way into everything

Attached: indian-meal-moth.jpg (480x350, 21K)

>some disgusting cat fucker brings his pet during visit
>fleas
>FLEAS

Need I remind everyone ITT most insects are tolerable besides the parasitic ones.

GOD FUCKING DAMN THESE FUCKING SHITS, I BOUGHT A PACKAGE OF BASMATI RICE THREE YEARS AGO AND SOME OF THESE THINGS LARVAE WERE IN IT AND THEY'VE BEEN INFESTING OUR HOUSE EVER SINCE. WE'VE THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF THEM THREE DIFFERENT TIMES BUT THEY COME BACK WHEN IT GETS HOT, I FUCKING HAT THEM SO MUCH.

I got them from Basmati rice too lmao

silverfish
they eat cellulose (wallpapers, books, rugs, etc.) and live in damp places
if you fags have those fuckers around you live in a unhealthy environment and you should ventilate your basements better

we throw away a decent amounts of food (rice, pasta, flour, etc) because of this little faggots decided to fuck inside and reproduce like chinks inside

we do that too, and there's only so much fridge space you can store grain products in, these
disgusting shits are fucking here to stay

this is true. I saw a few, so i bought some grout, and patched up the cracks in the tiles in my shower. Haven't seen any since.

had these in minecraft

Oh god fuck pantry moths
I had an infestation once and it took me fucking ages to get rid of it. I went nuclear on the kitchen and there'd still be the little shits flying around two years later.

Is pantry moths Russians of the insect world?

>Eats everything
>Parasite
>Hard to eradicate
>after them, you have no food

Attached: 1439329519252.png (928x1384, 195K)

It enraged me so much, that I can't bring myself to buy Basmati rice. I just buy Jasmine rice now.

Attached: 556591b6e91380c8406bfd5fc395d3aea203aa2fr1-1080-1013v2_00.jpg (512x480, 16K)

never seen this in my entire life

Luckily no

But they were in a shared flat were I was living for a few years. By statistics every 2nd household has them. Many people simply don't notice them. They can be inside the electric shafts, it's impossible to remove them.

a month ago i found tons of dead brown larvaes in the corners of my bedroom and i vacuumed them all
any idea what they were?

Attached: 1549735873371.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

>tfw your country has spiders that get rid of other insects for you

Attached: SteveReeves1-clouds.jpg (300x450, 44K)

If you don't clean up these things eat your old skin scales etc, same as silver fishes

>tfw spiders won't stay in my house for long no matter what
I mean I let them live, give them nice corners, even push other insects to their nests but they simply leave cobwebs and shed skin behind littering the place even more, at this point I give them a couple weeks to do some work or they get to know my shoe close and personal.

Also fuck ants, fuck them so much.

This. Boiling water actually kills them. If they are near the pipes.

I once found a cockroach infestation in wall hole, I gas them all and block all the air, never open to see what happen after that except found a lot of tiny cockroaches die.

Might be carpet beetles. Ever spotted tiny bugs on your walls that look like a pinhead and are crunchy when you squish them?

Is that a june bug?

>they look ancient

They are ancient.

Attached: 6721869331_e36b0c02a3_b.jpg (1024x768, 455K)

I used to have these a lot when I moved in, they were all over the place, I found these fuckers from the inside of my phone. Turns out if you just kill all of them whenever you see them then at some point you have killed all of them and you don't see them anymore makes you think maybe that's how we should deal with the Jewish problem.

Attached: 1541797663100.png (480x480, 7K)

Attached: 1549756662850.jpg (200x235, 11K)

No, but near old and dusty papers and book

Wtf I love India now!
Give those Pakis hell Pajeet

Attached: 1549561815318.jpg (800x800, 221K)