7 YEARS

lel

Attached: GettyImages-801509664-1505667692-640x412.jpg (640x412, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

martinshkreli.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literal who

Martin (((SHKRELI)))

Attached: Martin+shkreli+was+had+a+pepe+pin+in+interview+today_baaa20_6125723.jpg (900x668, 81K)

He's still holding BTC too. Hilarious

>boomer hairline
>7 years prison
>broke
>bagholding btc

>Used to believe the meme that this guy was a le psychopath rich CEO trader
>Discover that he was actually a good guy and literally did nothing wrong
>Actually get mad about it
Some serious bullshit bros, reading uninformed comment sections about him really pisses me off

what'd he do that was good? Wutang songs got released? Posted on the 4chins?

What...
He made life saving drugs?

>made
them available for purchase you mean?

Manufactured

He never made the actual drugs but he stopped their production from being canceled (as it was the only available for a specific disease) by increasing the price and sudden ly making it profitable for the company that makes it, and for the investors.

so wait, the dude ran a business like a businessman and went to jail for it?
fuck did they expect would happen if you could make a profit off people not dying?
Jesus fuck

he went to jail for asking for some of hillary's hair

if not for that he'd still be free

Don't listen to the apologists. He may not be a supervillian, but he's no saint either.

Shkreli went to jail for securities fraud.

Wrong.

He ran a separate enterprise before the deroprim thing which is what he was convicted for. I’m not sure how to feel about the whole thing, seven years seems like far too much when niggers do way more and get less (for their first offense anyway)

He used legally sanctioned monopoly power (patents) to give himself a 75000% profit margin. Literal kike tier business practices. Same drug is manufactured and sold in europe for $1/pill.

Get the fuck off this sub.

Attached: 527642976.0.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

>Same drug is manufactured and sold in europe for $1/pill.

then go to fucking europe and buy it there

Mark my words Martin Shkreli will come back and make billions

Hes inventing the cure for cancer while we speak probably already totally runs his prison block

>this sub
unirocinally kill yourself asap

i dont get why normies blame him it was his job + everybody does it so he was the sacrafice just check all of the popular medicine prices last 20 years u will see it

>probably already totally runs his prison block
t. someone who has no idea how federal prison works

kys pleb

This has nothing to do with what he went to jail for

lol

How does it work?

of course
everyone knows the same story happened with EpiPen
but nobody was demonized for that shit because the Mylan CEO was a mature adult who handled shit properly and didnt publically roll their eyes at senators questions

also like said, that was way over the line and definitely put him on some serious hitlists...

I still think he did nothing wrong when it comes to the actual issue he was sentenced to jail for (defrauding investors and all that bs)

Attached: 1474420123436.jpg (600x599, 74K)

>what is an orphan drug

Shkreli blog directly from jail:

martinshkreli.com

Well i don´t see Theranos bitch asking for Hillary hair and she is still free on grounds of worse crimes