Good or bad?

many people say it bad because addiction

Attached: 2000px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png (2000x2133, 121K)

You can’t get physically addicted weed, however you can crave just like any other thing you like. Take it irregularly and you’ll be fine.

if you're even slightly depressed or fucked up you shouldn't touch it.

Pretty much my whole family smokes, my uncles used to grow outdoors and I grow in a tent since a few years because street weed sucks

bad because its normalfag shit

I find that it weakens the mind too much.

is it easy to grow weed in switzerland?

I'm addicted to it and it's fucking up my life moderately. It makes me lazy and stupid but I'm still functional

Love weed
Honestly you could smoke every night and be fine, as long as you're not spending 24/7 high

it's neither bad nor good it's stupid

this, but if you smoke in the morning you fuck your day

Its addicting but its pretty easy to control the addition.

It makes you retarded and lazy. Truly a leftoid thing

Addictions not much of a factor. Habitual use, even at nighttime definitely diminishes the quality of life though.

As long as you follow the 3 golden rules (no sell, no smell, no tell) yes

That's not why people have an issue with it. Talking to stoners is why people have an issue with it.

This.
I find if I have weed on me I'll end up smoking it. But if I don't have any, I don't really care enough to immediately call my dealer to pick up some more. I'll only really grab before an event eg a party, and smoke to myself whatever didn't get smoked.

would you prefer having to deal with a stoner or an alcoholic ?

sure, i was asking about the quality of the land, and weather.
here it is quite easy to grow. you plant it in october, and harvest in april. you don't really have to take care about the plant, unless you want some big ass flowers.

alcoholic easily

Stoners, you can easily induce a wageslaving paranoia

i heard this before. what is the difference between craving and addiction?

y

Ah well I grow indoors, my uncles used to have fields and CBD weed is legal now so you see a lot of those grown industrially for CBD products

And autoflower strains grow pretty much anywhere but they're shit

Attached: schweizer-cbd-hanf.jpg (1200x780, 322K)

Alcoholics at least when sober make sense and realize they are fucked up. Stoners are retarded even when they arent high and dont admit that maybe they shouldn't do something multiples times a day every day.

stoners are retarded and delusional

There’s no withdrawal effects. People who stop taking heroin for example, feel a compulsive need to take it again just to even feel normal. Their brain is tricked into thinking they even need it to live as it has become use to the effects of the substance. Because of this, not taking additctive drugs can literally make you sick as your body craves the drug. With weed, this is not the case. While cravings can indeed be, at times, an overbearing force, that is all it is. It’s just a desire that can be mitigated by not having it your presence or self-control. You will not wake up every morning vomiting with your every thought being weed

>CBD weed is legal now
that's really cool.
i really wish this shithole legalize homegrowing, just like uruguay where you are allowed to have up to three plants.

There are withdrawal effects, but they are psychosomatic and not life-threatening. And often pleasant, such as intense dreams.

Attached: 44a63014e598069e1dfeeede35b36aea.jpg (564x718, 75K)

Its not addicting ofc but it's bad because it makes you slow and dumb and your short term memory will get fucked up.
This all depends on how often you smoke it ofcourse

i see kinda like carbs then

Craving is more like you really would like something but you wouldn't go to any great lengths to get it. Addiction is you need it and will even do fucked up stuff to get it even to the point of destroying your and other lives. Some substances like opiates and alcohol are chemically addictive. Oddly though a lot of substances arent chemically addictive.

I haven’t heard of anything like that, is it based on THC content?

It's true, i dont know why but the first two / three days after stopping with weed you get very clear intense dreams.
My guess is the mariuana somehow numbs your ability to dream and when your brain stops receiving it the dreams come back stronger than ever

If you regularly smoke weed and then abruptly stop you get very vivid dreams, also loss of appetite and libido and mood swings. But this is mild compared to hard drugs and the symptoms disappear after 2 weeks or so

if you go to sleep stoned you don't reach REM, so when you finally do your brain loses it's shit

You also sweat like a pig when sleeping

>you don't reach REM

FUCKING WHAT

isn't that a HUGE fucking deal? why the fuck isn't this discussed when smoking is brought up.

I don't have a problem with the plant itself, but with its users.

Google says it just reduces REM

it makes you think stupid thoughts which seem funny at the time and laugh at stupid shit, its fine if you don't need to do anything, like getting drunk. If you have to much it does drug fuck you though.

I smoke one or two joints each month. Used to smoke like 300 grams each year but I stopped cause I felt I was becoming retarded and slow.

How did you do it? If I quit everything feels grey. I can't eat, I can't get it up, I can't enjoy anything.

Definitely stoner

i like weed but i dont get too high maybe like once a week