What are the gun laws like in your cunt?

What are the gun laws like in your cunt?

Attached: 1550947571291.jpg (700x575, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSL_(rifle)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragunov_sniper_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty alright but they force me to interact with people by requiring the guns I order to go through a store (where I have to talk to people). I also can't get my ccw license without a few other references

cute gurl, sauce?

The law is meant to be broken

Attached: 1551413663546.jpg (300x300, 49K)

Gid i wish i had a fucking Romanian PSL to blow the brains out of every fucking nigger partying and yelling at night

is that broccolibutts?

AnCap society,jpg

Depends on the weapon class.

Non-lethals require the least licensing.
Hunting and defense of self and property each have their own licenses associated to their weapon classes. Recreation and collectionism are also valid reasons for gun-ownership and have their own associated license.

Common to all is the requirement of being a citizen of age certified by a medic.

The PSL is for bear hunting it's a modified AK47 with longer barrel and slower firing speed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSL_(rifle)
But that thing there is a Dragunov.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragunov_sniper_rifle
You can feed both the AK47's ammo but the Dragunov came out in different calibres too.

>it's harder for anti-social people to get guns
Oh noooooooooooooooo.

1) it's ASOCIAL not ANTI-SOCIAL. anti-social people are criminals
2) it's not my fault stacy won't sit on my face. i'd be a normie chad but women reject me so I don't bother

Attached: 1549765667292.jpg (890x892, 89K)

>i'd be a normie chad but women reject me so I don't bother
You are confusing cause and effect.

nice cat tho

Attached: doggo2.jpg (583x570, 26K)

only the cutest trap in existence, broccolibutts

indeed it is, the outfit is recognizable

Cute-ass traps aside, I think people should be allowed to own shit like IFVs if they can afford it

they're fucking annoying

I wish it was more liberal

urrgggghhhhhhh whether it's me or them, I can't cum in a wahmen so I've become a social retard. simple as that

Attached: 1551187436404.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

Goddamn it, if I hear somebody misuse the word antisocial one more time, Ill teach you the true meaning of it!

liberal as in left or liberal as in looser gun laws

GAMERS RISE

left and pro gun are not mutually exclusive

It's been loosen a bit now.
Although it's easier for people who live in rural areas or people who live in cities that have murder rates above 10 per 100k.

Before you had to be over 25yo, have a residence, a job etc etc etc... in this part idk what they changed.

I'm honestly scared of all the commies posting their guns on social media

which is why people should be able to own rpgs and AFVs, one to fight against a tyrannical government and two to defend against domestic terrorism

As you should be. Every faggot, non-white, and capitalist will be massacred as brutally as possible in the upcoming glorious nazbol revolution.

t.

Attached: swole left 2.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

ok

Attached: ancapskrrt (1).jpg (570x400, 69K)

>an ancap
2015 called. They want their meme ideology back.

Attached: 96C58FEC-B8A8-4572-A031-3BBD0824E944.jpg (680x499, 48K)

come and get my wh*toid

cringe
If I could I would hire a pinkerton for every single one of you to keep watch 24/7
Agreed, but only 1 per person
No one man must have too much power or armed insurrections followed by ruthless dictatorships will be the course to follow

you first m8

The cleansing is nigh, degenerate filth. A black sun is rising over europe

hmmm, assuming one lives in a tyrannical govt yet also faces a tyrannical rebellion, they'd theoretically fight each other first, but in the event of a better govt and a tyrannical insurrection, I have no issue with a police and military

Yeah, a BLACK sun
Who's to determine what actions future leaders of the revolution will take?Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Attached: Black pepe.png (396x385, 62K)

yet this power is not absolute, there is the govt too mind you. If the govt is evil, and a rebel group is evil, they'd fight each other as they are each other's greatest threat

>Yeah, a BLACK sun
megakek

>What are the gun laws like in your cunt?
Basically Communist Russia.

Attached: IMG_4792.jpg (1600x1200, 960K)

I hate the gun laws here, but they are not as bad as in other countries. You first need to do a firearm safety and training course. You phone the people that do the course and they give you a booklet like in my pic. Theres a separate book for manual rifles, automatic rifles, handguns, and shotguns. You read the booklet and go write a fairly easy test, after which you shoot at a target. Afterwards you fill out a form at the police and you get a little card that says you can own a gun.

Up until this point I can sort off agree with the laws, as the firearms competency test weeds out the retarded and mentally ill. From here on out it gets really shit. When you buy a gun you have to fill out another police form, which they send to the head office in Pretoria, along with some supporting documents you hand in with the form. This can take a long time because somebody needs to take the form to the head office and all government workers work at 1/8 the speed of normal people. Once they go through the form and approve it, they print a little card that needs to be sent back to you. Once you get the card back you can pick up your gun.

This is a simple explanation but you get the idea. I disagree with the laws because I feel that once you get a card to say you know how to safely use a gun and you have no criminal record, you should be able to buy and own guns without any government interference. The only positives of the laws are that there are no bans on magazine capacity, silencers are legal without a permit, no barrel length laws, and you can carry a concealed handgun without any extra permits. Even though the laws are shit, I dont let them stop me from owning guns. I currently own 10 firearms.

Attached: book.jpg (3456x4608, 1.06M)

Like our women
Generally loose and irrelevant to me

Attached: 1509527910737.png (400x333, 91K)

Liberal as in looser gun laws

they are good

Completely fucked since 1996, and most want to make it even worse. There is little evidence to suggest reform was effective at all and now everyone has been meme'd into taking pride in lessening their liberties, it will never recover. Any group that tries (politically) to improve it is slandered as violent ignorant criminals, with firearms affirmed as a self-evident evil that needs to be eradicated.

Attached: 5622deed.jpg (680x449, 43K)

the duality of man

It is over.

>deadlifting in Smith machine
>doing anything in the Smith machine

Attached: images.png (250x202, 7K)

>tfw you'll never get to fuck the only passable trap on earth

I wish I could buy at least a semiauto pistol easily.
Also, nice brocollibutts. Vodka + weapons + cute trap/boys = perfection

I'm from Germany and our gun laws are cucked. The only thing I don't hate about America is the guns

cocks

The initial permit is on the same level as a driving licence (criminal record check, pic and fingerprint added to database, hearing and eyesight test, brief interview wih psychologist and doctor to weed out the more obvious schizos and ynstable people, different classifications depending on the kind of gun, has to be renewed every once in a while, an actual livefire test, etc.) with the added requirement that is basically a shadow control for the government to cockblock people that is an interview with a government man in which you have to explain your reasons for wanting a gun. He has he last word and can change the classification you are looking for.
If however you served on any armed force, you can skip most of that, but you'll be stuck with "civilian" weapons, i.e. rarely will you classify for automatic weapons, or calibers larger than 9 mm for pistols and I think .303 for hunting rifles. Not sure about shotguns.

To top it all off, the government keeps an eye on all ammunition purchases. Cant remember the limit, but you can be charged with stockpiling ammo after certain amount, which could mean you're passing it out to somebody not allowed to buy their own. You're also required to have a safe in your house, and if at any point the police gets an order to inspect you, they'll ask for you to open the safe, and if the gun, ammo and permit aren't there, or on your person, you could also be charged. Naturally it has to have the correct serial number linked to your licence. Attatchments are largely forbidden, and there are more requirements non stop. Those and the paperwork make owning guns a hassle.

Russia's gun laws always been kinda strict. So I don't know what are you talking about

u can get shotguns and rifles relatively easily. half automatic rifles got banned after all that breivik stuff. u can get a pistol if ur a part of some gun club thingy