Only Middle Eastern democracy

Only Middle Eastern democracy.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law:_Israel_as_the_Nation-State_of_the_Jewish_People
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

india is the only democracy in the middle east

>we're a democracy guys!
>by the way only Jews allowed.
what's the point.

Why make a thread about Lebanon?

isn't this common knowledge? is it supposed to trigger someone?

thoughts?

Attached: 514187be5270a8d425898fd8e947683d.jpg (350x317, 38K)

wtf, jews explain.

B A S E D

Attached: 1551334449544.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

>by the way only Jews allowed
do people actually think this?

Yeah sorry about my fellow mutt. He forgot to kiss your feet. You treat non-Jews as second class citizens, what a based democracy.

t.

Attached: belfast-city-hallsaturday19-july-2014-a-member-from-the-lgbt-group-E53P5Y.jpg (866x1390, 112K)

It's mean that (((they))) got to us as well.

how are non jewish citizens treated like second class?
also i appreciate how "not allowed" turned into "second class" without skipping a beat, lying is second nature to you.

>israel is the only democracy in the middle east
>supports dictators and overthrpws democratically elected governments across asia, latam and africa

Also isnt turkey a deomcracy? Isnt iraq now a democracy? Jordan?

turkey is near east, iraq is corrupt and has fraudulent "democracy", jordan is a monarchy

It is a parliamentary democracy

Also cyprus is a democracy as is armenia.

>near east
Goalpost changing, turkey is considered middle east

cyprus and turkey are not middle east. next you will tell me bahrain is far east. a monarchy can not be democratic.

Attached: Middle_East_Map.jpg (1084x817, 217K)

Palestine is shithole but so is Israel

Why is iran middle east then?

Attached: Map_of_Middle_East.svg.png (400x386, 75K)

>Only Middle Eastern democracy
for jews only.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law:_Israel_as_the_Nation-State_of_the_Jewish_People

Also what is Lebanon, iraq and turkey?
>inb4 they are corrupt

it's in the middle of the east

It's on your flag Schlomo.

>The Middle East is a transcontinental region centered on Western Asia, Turkey (both Asian and European), and Egypt (which is mostly in North Africa).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East

does that mean only christians are allowed in sweden?

>jordan
>a literal monarchy
>turkey
>anyone who criticizes akp goes to gulag
>iraq
>execute rival party members, 0 civil liberties

that is the shitty american definition. americans don't understand geography or history

muh democracy

Would be an improvement. Though it's debatable whether Swedish Protestantism is really Christianity, and before you go all "el muttoid" I don't like American Protestantism either.

Left-wing media and politicians tell us repeatedly that Israel is an apartheid.

>that is the shitty american definition. americans don't understand geography or history

Ah the british ego-centrism. Shut the fuck up bitch. Don't talk down to a real superpower like the US.
you are a tiny island in the middle of nowwhere.
your time is up.

based Saudi bro, thanks for the Oil fren.

The uk is a monarchy.

>gulag
Like building a wall around and blockading people who kicked out their houses sort of thing?

the uk is not a democracy

What is a democracy? A method of choosing the head of state?

>Like building a wall around and blockading people who kicked out their houses sort of thing?
you mean like the peace walls

Attached: 174212629-67999502-e3db-4f06-81d4-98baa34f64de.jpg (420x266, 55K)

I dont really know much about northern ireland

I certainly wouldnt mindlessly side with whatever the government action was there though - unless i knew the details and agreed with them.

according to google
>a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Absolutely true

you trying to assert that uk is a monarchy in relation to jordan proves that you're a shill or a troll, you can't even claim ignorance since you live there.
also-
>waahhh you can't have borders

So like the house of commons?

you mean her majesty's government?

That's not saying much

The uk is a monarchy and a democracy
How are these exclusive?

a monarch is not voted for you brainlet

>By the way only jews are allowed
Based ethnostate.

Are you talking about America or Israel LOL

*shoots medics*
what a great country

There are no democracies in the world. Even Switzerland isn't one. Creating a democracy is almost impossible imo

all middle eastern countries are democracies , you cant have authority unless you represent the people .

I've seen your ilk make numerous false claims and vague statements. One said that you have to have Jewish DNA to become an Israeli citizen, which is a lie; it helps with Aliyah, but is not mandatory.

I've seen multiple people claim that Israel doesn't take in ethnic minorities, and yet they have a huge amount of immigrants everywhere, one of the highest immigration rates in the world as well as foreign-born population. They gauge immigration mostly by ideology, just like what the video guy said America should do. You can easily look up the demographics of Israel.

Also, I don't see Israel pushing diversity in America, so where is that claim coming from? American Democrat Jew shills are not even supportive of Israel in most cases, and they're the globalist idiots pushing what you claim.

I've seen people say that we never had problems with the Middle East before Israel, and yet that's also false; we literally went to war with the Ottoman Empire decades before Israel.

So please, pretend that you have an argument.

Attached: 1541789483118s.jpg (170x249, 8K)

>anyone who criticizes akp goes to gulag

Didn't know half of Turkey was in jail

It is, Zhang.