July 9th!

I quote: "The 'Bitcoins' are all accruing supporting sets for the joy ' emotional tones through June, in spite of
'price action ' to the contrary. By July 9th, the 'definitive tum signals' are forecast to be 'visible ' with the
'pressure for run up ' even being the subject of'headlines' just prior to the actua] start ofa 'new bull' market phase Note that modelspace is describing this 'bull run up ' as being 'intense 'short and 'steep.
How are your portfolio doing Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180615_133502.jpg (1440x1046, 1.01M)

Do you not feel joyful faggot?

He’s right. We just formed the right shoulder of the inverse H&S before the run to 7.4k

Unless we break 6k again in the next day or two, this dump has been bullish as fuck.

This guy was Marius before Marius

It's amazing how you can be dead wrong about everything all the time and still procure a fanbase as long as you're a super vocal retard who says what people want to listen

Lol

Attached: 1526507763886.png (657x600, 84K)

> Unless we break 6k again in the next day or two, this dump has been bullish as fuck.

Kek

Nah, he was on fire last year.

I’m literally saying if we break 6k we’re fucked, but if not, you would be retarded to not long.

>on fire during a bullrun

>this dump has been bullish as fuck
look, I want to make money, but this is just too asinine to even think we are going anywhere but sideways until institutional money wrecks the shortfags

That's what ta is and always has been

We need index funds for crypto lol
It's funny when people post threads about "hey what if I just bought a random assortment of the top 50 cryptos" and everyone behaves like this is a totally new idea

> loads of people sold 5-10K during that bullrun

>He said it would go up when it was going up!
In bull markets, runs are innocent until proven guilty, but dips are guilty until proven innocent

This faggot called like 50k BTC in April. It's now July and BTC has only dumped. Fucking autistic Boomer who claims to have "much secret algorithms".

The timing can be arbitrary or gamed, but linguistic fulfilment is eventuality.

(Perhaps as late as the evening of the 10th) conveniently leaving out this piece of information nice try pajeet

he also called 13k bitcoin when it was under 500$ each, us early adopters got rich you niggas are the bag holders we dumped on HAHAHAHA

daily reminder: Bitcoin can only be manipulated down.

>this dump has been bullish as fuck.

I can't stop laughing at this

Normally when someone has a model which predicts 13k by March 1 and its off by 40% you'd think, hmm, something must be wrong with that model, but then, you are an idiot, so you read his latest pamphlet and he says some shit about algorithms tkaing the emotional temperature of the meme internet space and now says it will go to X, if you have half a brain cell you realize that it is X plus or minus 40%, and he's nothing but a scammy boomer schizo who lives in a school bus in a park campground somewhere in the desert and picks this shit straight out of his ass

Geriatric acid casualty boomer cunt.

Portfolio is fine though, thanks for asking user

Clif had terrible vertigo

With the recent drop last night I was very excited that the inverse h&S would happen . THe tan circle indicates where i drew h&S, the red star is where I bought 1.5 BTC, It could drop another $100-$180 but I believe it is going to be lopsided due to the obviousness of the TA

Attached: inverseheadandshoulders.jpg (1206x644, 166K)

So Cliff was actually right with the bullish signal with the drop happening at the last minutes of the 9th, early 10th

>this dump has been bullish as fuck.
i know what you mean user. we're looking good right now

This. You bitch niggers need to wait until we're out of his window to cry about how wrong he is.

When CNBC talks about the $1000 rally in BTC in the coming days the normies will come in and pump it to $8.7k then it will drop to $7.1k

HAHAHA!

Attached: 6779F9E5-B28A-4D67-B585-85C99B3EA9F1.png (217x211, 95K)

Fuck crytpo I want the aliens to show up. WHERE ARE THEY CLIF!?!?!

This guy predicted we'd be at war with Aliens this summer. That's not a joke. I haven't been watching the news but I doubt that happened

So are his predictions actually real or are they palm-reading astrology shit?

Clif's 'predictions' are novel linguistic subsets filtered from data collected by his spiders.

Humanity, humans are psychic, Clif repeats.