Working in Brazil

>be me
>healthcare consultant based in US
>hospital in Sao Paulo contracts me to do some work for them
>tells my company I will need armed bodyguards throughout my stay
>talk to friend who works at Chevron, same exact story for coworker who had to go to Brazil for work trip
what the fuck is going on down there? sounds like hell desu, how do you huehue fags survive?

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 5K)

It is hell.

We don't.

>implying the big cities in the US as any different

All they had to look forward to was winning the 5th world cup
Now that that dream is fine they are back to their Savage natural state

Be wary OP

I used to work on Bogota and it was very dangerous + a shithole

Rio is worse

Good luck

BRfag here

If a hospital is hiring a foreigner, I suppose it is located in a rich area so it's safe. stop being a pussy and grow some balls.

Buy epacoin and tip your bodyguards for the lulz

We had security in Rio, but all they really did was stop the petty scammers you see in every city from approaching us.

Did not feel like I'd get shot or anything.

Civil engineering firm, lots of shit to be fixed down there.

Except that it fucking is different? lol sounds like you live in a third world shithole

Been to Brazil, including SP and RJ, many times and have never run into problems myself and I am a tall white eurofag

Thanks for the reassurance frens. Why do you think they recommended the guards then?

because you are a huge faggot

My friend lived in Brazil for a few years and you routinely see dead bodies in the street and shit. Your results may vary.

>huehue fag can't cope with the fact he lives in a warzone

I dunno, legal liability perhaps? or is it in a favela?

But just to be sure, take a cab/uber if you have to walk more than 5 min. Especially if you have never been in BR before and you want to err on the safe side of things.

stop fearmongering

i'm in Bogota, what was your neighborhood estrato? i'm in 5 and 6 with a few old 4 buildings around. no homeless or neros and it's safe as fuck, there's military with assault rifles three blocks from me and my security guard has a .45

>typical eurofag "the world is a beautiful place with no crime"
Here in the good ole USA, we fucking love how safe things are, compared to the corrupt police and organized crime of third world countries.

Attached: molon-labe-can-and-get-them.jpg (640x640, 110K)

>Welcome to Brazil, user!
>These are Jamalão and Tyroninho, they will be your bodyguards during your stay.
Don't drop the soap, user.

Attached: PICK UP THE SOAP.jpg (196x257, 8K)

>it's safe as fuck
> there's military with assault rifles three blocks from me and my security guard has a .45

Chapinero alto, not far from Mariott and Avenide Chile mall

This zone looks safe but it turn a fucking jungle after midnight..

> hurdurr molon labe hurrrr
> infer something totally unrelated from someone else's post
> has never been outside the great ol USA

I pity your education system

If you aren't careful in brazil, you can be robbed or killed. Not sure why you'd need a guard though. Should be enough to just teach people some common sense. But that is rare in burger land

true

t. huefag that got robbed and almost killed

It's one of those things, most likely you'll survive unscathed, as most people in Brazil do. But the odds of you being robbed or kidnapped or killed in Brazil are orders of magnitude greater than in any civilized country. I myself have been robbed a couple of times, have lost count of how many attempted robberies I've had to run away from or bluff that I was armed and scared the nogs away. Am close friends with people who have been kidnapped, a guy whose home in a wealthy gated community was broken into and his mom pistol whipped, etc

The bourgeoisie in Brazil is sick.
They think the country is going thru a civil war or something.

doing vacation in rio right now, unless you're going to favella after 10pm nothing is going to happen

also uber is cheap as shit here, literally took public transport once and never again

lol

my friend had exactly the same speech when he was in medellin

then he got stabbed for his watch by two latinos with knives

Tell your tale

>uber
>in the land of kidnappings and killings
>Sure strange m8 I'll get in yer car

He should have wore a timex or a casio.

look i dont know medellin, but here you acually see white, black and brown people everywhere

it's really not hard not to stand out, dont wear fancy clothes, dont take out your 800bucks phone etc.
my biggest worry was after landing these fucking taxi drivers wanting me to take their taxi

i have been everywhere here with uber
Iraja, Praca seca, madureira, jacare
never had a problem

anywhere above paraná is shit, sir

They already have 5 world cups, retard. They were on the way to way to win their 6th.

Sao Paulo is the biggest city in Brazil therefore one of the most dangerous. If you go down south, it becomes less dangerous and quality of life increases. That's because a lot of Germans and other Europeans settled in the southern states but still, I once lived in the Northwest where it's full of niggers and the crime wasn't that bad. You just don't wear anything fancy like watches, rings, etc. Just plain t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

This.

Brazil is not that dangerous. Sao Paulo is the 21th city with most billionaires in the world and stuff. Stop being a pussy.

usa is like the least safe 1st world country LUL

my sides anyone who chooses to live there.