Will the stock market ever stop increasing?

Will the stock market ever stop increasing?

Attached: warren-buffett.jpg (800x1000, 119K)

yes

No, because it's powered by your thermo-nuclear faggotry.

It must inflate by design.

As long as the dollar keeps being printed and inflating.

When and how?

Things go in cycles, and we are honestly over-due for a recession, hell my dad just got laid off this past week. We are also at peak employment according to some, and when your at the top the only place to go is down.

Short term, yes. Long term, no. If crypto becomes mainstream (unlikely), it will slow down substantially.

Yes, but when it will increase and grow again, just like after every other recession in history. Economic activity will not stop, people will rebuild in bigger and better ways.

what does your dad do?

>my dad got laid off so we're obviously going to enter a recession soon

Retard detected. Your anecdotal story doesn't mean shit

No it will go up foreve buy now

Attached: B53CD0CA-BDA3-4C79-9C32-51A320AF2CF2.png (1073x978, 452K)

>dad got laid off we're entering a recession
>since that's a single story it's wrong
i think YOU are the definite retard, and the other guy might be a retard

In the long run? Not if monetary and fiscal policy remain sound. I could imagine much of the market being relatively sideways in a kind of stasis economy, but I can't see how we'd ever have that kind of economy.

>We are also at peak employment according to some
because single mothers working 3 jobs count as "3 jobs" instead of 1.
teachers driving uber on the weekends, 2 jobs.
person who gave up searching for jobs and sells weed? doesn't even count towards the unemployment statistics. check it out for yourself.
this is why the next recession, no, the next DEPRESSION, will be terrible: we've gone ahead and put bandaids on the symptoms and whisked it out of view. when the cracks begin to show and we can no longer hide the symptoms and pacify the masses, there will be an exodus for the door.
but that's in 2021. we still have some good ol' QE juice in the tank.

As long as the US remains the economic hub of the world, I don't see why it wouldn't for quite some time. The majority of the S&P500 companies have a majority of their revenues coming from emerging markets. The US remains the hub of innovation and industry with the military hegemony to continue as such for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 2E3C1F56-D140-4398-BDB0-141507E9CB0F.jpg (1024x542, 102K)

Not untill you FOMO in OP

You are aware that QE is over for past few years and interest rates are positive ?

congrats on your first year trading, I hope you learn something soon

Its unironically going to keep going up (until judgement day)

Not so long as the dollar keeps decreasing

Sure, but if it goes down by 80% it’ll probably take normies 20-40 years to get back to break even