You know this shit actually can't lose value right? It is programmed in it

You know this shit actually can't lose value right? It is programmed in it.

exitscam.me/areyounotentertainedmotherfucker

Attached: it was 20 before yesterday.jpg (588x416, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/138
exitscam.me/forever
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Almost forgot

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Attached: yee gladiator.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

When the contract becomes too big for the small players to buy-in only rich greedy cunts will keep it going because they won't be able to afford someone else taking the millions of dollars in ETH. And then it basically becomes an income resistribution system.

exitscam.me/138

You're welcome, that's my ref.

legit divs for months

Years.

Key price is set up so even with an absurd amount of ETH in the contract, it would still be affordable.
How many people will give up on a chance to win 200+ ETH for the price of a lottery ticket? Just look at the number of people who play Powerball to see, then throw in the guarantee this is an immutable smart contract that will pay out as stated.
This shit will last months at a minimum, potentially years.
The absolute minimum floor of ETH flowing into the game is 1.5, and that's divs flowing to everyone holding keys.
While key supply will get so diluted over time anyone who gets in a few months from now won't break even in divs, there will be this lowest bound of people trying to win the pot as the timer closes to 0, no matter what.
It's more likely the round ends through a parabolic rise in ETH price than through its normal design. And frankly, I doubt we would mind the first scenario all that much.

1.5 ETH per day*
So you can expect +45 ETH per month, much of it distributed in dividends, as the absolute lowest bound, if people play rationally.
Are people rational?
We'll be at 400-500 ETH by end of July, and break 1000 ETH in August.

its fuckin lit

Got in this last night, excited as fuck to see how it goes. The idea is genius.

India: the thread

How many pajeets are paid to shill this?

Attached: 1528029970499.jpg (590x361, 40K)

Like if you hold p3d tokens? If you are buying keys won’t the game “end” eventually? I really just wanna buy more p3d cause too scared of active games

Will my 100 p3d tokens be giving me decent divs?

If more people are in it everyone gets more money, so.

Also if you're in p3d you get dividends from fomo. Even people that just have p3d want people to get into fomo3d.

how do i cash out my divs lul

The keys take dividends from the contract too. Way more dividends. But I guess p3d is safer. Still, if you think a little, f3d is kind of like a p3d, only time based instead of volume based.

Nigga, there is a withdraw button right there.

comfiest hold in crypto

If you aren't part of the inside group that created it you likely will not make any money. Why am I even arguing you already know this

mommyyy!!!! MY investment didnt 200% roi in 1 day!!!! I NEED MILKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, read about it really. There is a guide in f3d's page.

Play the short con f3d then, If you don't like the Idea of cashing-in on the greed of future whales. It's more cyclical since there is only 90 sec for the exit scam to happen.

no it's a smart contract, once tx goes through anyone can buy in.

i bought in yesterday and am already at 90% roi, round will go on for months, aiming for 500% (4 eth for free yum yum)

how many keys do you have

Attached: Pow3HD.png (1363x770, 160K)

BEETCO-NNEEEEEEC
WASA WASA WASA

Fuck off with your scammy shit

Hey if I don't have to trust some asshole with all my funds why the fuck not. I want to continue questioning it more on how the key system works but all in all it's pretty freakin cool. smart contract minting function is really starting to change the ETH ecosystem already.

Sounds retarded

KEK. SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE DISCORD NIGGER. "make sure you guys don't shill too strongly or it'll be obvious. just be casual and intriguing"

faggot

It is purely handled by the smart contract though.

I just realized you said that because just because there is "exit scam" on the post.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of the future.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE. LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

These are literally pyramid scheme, what pyramid scheme in history has worked?

Also these smart contracts are notoriously drained by some back door only known by the creator

You can always get what you want, fuck it, I just like the way the contract works.

There is no backdoor also. The contract is free for anyone to audit. It's on the front page of exitscam.me

The banking system is still working

>Fomo3D is a parody of the cryptocurrency space as a whole, namely the seeming requirement of all ICOs (initial coin offerings) to run off with large amounts of unaccountable cryptocurrency.

>This game is ironically and intentionally on a fully open-source smart-contract in which us (the developers) carefully audited and designed the game to never give us access, or the ability to run away with the ethereum.

>We have no control of the funds or balance, and it's run entirely without human intervention based on the code! You might have read that before, our work, websites and interfaces are some of the most forked projects in cryptocurrency.

>Team JUST (Justo, Mantso, Inventor, Sumpunk) are the developers of P3D, the first adopted/innovated bonded token model. To this date nearly 90,000 ethereum in volume has passed through P3D, including nearly 9,000 ETH in dividends to the community behind it. The mechanics we pioneered have been forked thousands of times, and implemented into multiple full scale massive projects (like EOS, yes we're serious);

>Fomo3D is an expansion to that token, we built this project fully with the understanding of the volume and security requirements in handling that much cryptocurrency safety and comfortably expect Fomo3D to handle jackpots far above that size.

>We build decentralized games that autonomously handle lots of money and run forever; it's what we do. You don't need to trust us, read the code and trust that instead.

7 fucking months later and I still see you dipshits shilling "THIS SCAM WONT SCAM YOU!" Threads about the latest ebin scam.
Probably the same sad fuck who made the first 3 powh or whatever that shit was called.
Truly Jow Forums is the eternal retard central of Jow Forums and soon the entire internet.

T. Retard who doesn't understand it so he hate it

>t-this time it's different
Even the exact responses to people critical back then. Fucking kek. Does your discord still exist after all those other failed attempts?

What failed attempts? The original powh and shadow fork was made by different developers. Of course you can't know it as you are just another person who call it scam because has no clue. The P3D is still running and got nice kick with F3D launch. Community exist, more, it grew a lot after FOMO 3D. Maybe you are talking about all these shitclones of powh made by scammers? Well the code is open source so many made their "own" versions.

I bought in with 0.2 eth. Got 550 keys (tokens). I accualy tried to stop transaction right after it but it still went thru. Ive been fuding this crap since it started. With 208 eth in the pot Ive made 0.02 eth back on dividens.

Alltho I recon Id never see the 0.2 eth ever again, this might happen as the game is build around getting the pot. So sooner or later (Im guessing later) this will moon hard and I will get my eth back.

Im just trying to be honest here now. Its a shitty game built around green dildo going higher and higher and gambling addiction.

If you are into ponzies and pyramids and scams, this might work for you. Else, just stay away from this. This will go on for months and months and its not any short term "investment".

Once you understand the "game" mechanics, you will see that in the end, the way game is set up, this will likely go past 10-20k eth in the pot.

The FOMO part is late game.

exitscam.me/forever

I swear the devs have outdone themselves. Too bad there's only like 16 people in crypto as a total, otherwise this would be THE new de facto universal "crypto lotto".

And yes my prediction is this will go for years. Honestly not sure how many more keys I should get at this point; I'm pretty sure that as keys get more expensive, dividends increase proportionally as well right?? If that's the case then holy fucking shit

Attached: gif1[1].gif (540x625, 1.61M)

Posting moar F3D lewds

Attached: gif5[1].gif (250x250, 1.22M)

Attached: gif16[1].gif (300x212, 1.05M)

hopefully!

I still think things will get way better with the short con contract. Since it deploys a percentage of the pot into the long con.

Still, short con will be for real men.

How exactly does this work? You pay and the timer resets? Last one to reset the timer gets all the money?

When you buy a key 30 seconds are added to the timer. The one who buys the last key before the timer runs out gets the money of everyone who bought before.

Only, roughly 50% goes to this pot. The other 50% is distributed to the other key holders and a little to p3d (actually the dividend distribution depends on the team you choose: snek, bull, bear or whale).

exitscam.me/airdrop

get that airdrop real quick!!!!!

Attached: gif4.gif (350x300, 1.16M)

Attached: lol.png (1324x721, 115K)

How many keys to make it?

tell me too

1key can win the pot.

Attached: gif7.gif (250x250, 1.71M)

If you have 2000 keys you will earn at least 2 ETH 100%

not exactly because the key supply increases as well, your own rewards are diluted. the key price rise is so low it's more likely you get less dividends over time, but judging by the difference from yesterday to today (for someone who bought no additional key), the curves seem fairly gentle

When are the whales coming?

Attached: 1505158157953.png (448x478, 398K)

I have 5200 spent 1.5 eth got in, in the first 30 min, could have quicker. Already made back 0.7 eth. and will win at least 0.2 eth when the pot goes out. Not too bad of a recovery after a few days will probably make it all back soon then be in the green.

Someone already made a close to 200 eth purchase in the first hour.