Shitskins living in yurop

What's it really like?
Do you feel resentment or gratitude for the native population?
Would you fight for your original cunt or the one you immigrated to if war broke out between the two?
Do you feel marginalized or like a virile conqueror?
Do you feel rootless or like you have a home abroad that you identify with?

I've never actually really considered your perspective before.

Attached: 1521051031240.png (720x728, 279K)

go back to work, wh*Toid, my colored brothers' welfare checks ain't gonna pay themselves

For poor, marginalized french people of maghrebi/african origin:
Resentment
"Original" cunt although they have no link to that cunt other than their parent, just out of spite for France and the French.
Both marginalized and conqueror.
Rootlessness for sure, they're neither French nor Maghrebi/etc, their ghetto is their identity.

For integrated french people of maghrebi/african origin:
No particular gratitude, but definitely not resentment (probably gratitude for first generation immigrants).
Original cunt or neither.
Neither, they feel french.
They feel mostly french while keeping in touch with the culture of their parents/grandparents who emigrated.

I'm 100% french but this is my impression, although I've mostly been around the successfully integrated type.

>Do you feel resentment or gratitude for the native population?
Neither. I guess you'd have to ask my parents for a proper answer.
>Would you fight for your original cunt or the one you immigrated to if war broke out between the two?
I'd fight for Sweden.
>Do you feel marginalized or like a virile conqueror?
Neither.
>Do you feel rootless or like you have a home abroad that you identify with?
I feel at home here I guess. I never really thought about this race and ethnonationalism shit before Jow Forums. Keep in mind that I don't even have linguistic ties to my cunt of origin as I only speak Swedish and English.

You sound like a cuck so I won’t reply to any of your questions

I don't understand the point the cartoon is trying to make. The second to last frame especially; he says that he believes in freedom of speech but implies that it should still be censored. What.

Whitie bad, shut up and die you racist

the thing the comics don't say :
"I'm staying here cause french people pays for me to eat and have a house for free. That's why i'm still here blaming the same people who work for me calling them racist"

>Do you feel resentment or gratitude for the native population?

Neither, i just often get like "you're not like the other arabian monkey"

>Would you fight for your original cunt or the one you immigrated to if war broke out between the two?

Since i'm in the army i've already choose France

>Do you feel rootless or like you have a home abroad that you identify with?

I feel at home with French that are a bit racist, if they are leftist i don't feel good with them

>people of maghrebi/african origin
>french

SUBHUMANS

Am i considered shitskin

if hungarians and finns are considered white then so are you

Have you not heard of sensible speech? Oh wait your on Jow Forums, I forgot you're still an edgy little shit

Have you heard of freedom of speech? If what people say upsets you, you are the problem.

Funny enough the vast majority of French (as in really french) that i've talk to have always considered me French

East Asians are honorary white.

I'm a amazigh supremacist so I do appreciate acts not sentiments. Europeans use a lot of sentiment nowadays ( WW2 and WWI led to the white being insulting on the internet) but in their acts they are kind.

I will always feel rejected because I don't believe in misgenation, in equality with women, and racial equality. this is why I am rootless, not because Jacquouille hate me, it's only sentiment

Can doesn't mean should shitstain

Right back at you.

salut Raptor