American gf calls me "sir"

>american gf calls me "sir"

Attached: 1516732768194.png (400x400, 18K)

>Get letter from thomann
>Herra user

>american gf calls me daddy

Attached: 1551128400717.png (480x602, 397K)

That's a southern thing and it's only mildly polite. It's expected you use "sir" and "ma'am " even for strangers in the south.

tfw no high class southern gf with the twang

Attached: 1534467156765.png (339x345, 123K)

>high class
>southern
no such thing

Yes there is, Turk. There’s still descendants of plantation owners that are rich as fuck.

Daddy's the highest tier nickname

t. someone who has never been to Georgia

Attached: southern-family-e1323912169950.jpg (550x382, 66K)

That's a very yankee/hollywood stereotypical of you. Truth is the South is much more polite and classy and cultured (avoiding curse words and slang, holding doors for women and old people, southern hospitality) than the rest of the country. Even many of our niggers follow those rules.

Factually wrong. Though I doubt you'd know what high class even looks like.

Attached: 1530287691451.png (1335x634, 346K)

Finally some good German humor

alright Cleetus, calm down or you'll drop your pop can.

dude, open the dungeon and let her go, it not worth it.

>pop
That's midwestern. We say coke.

Dumby

>Cleetus
Alright Adolf xD

Southern Gentleman
Southern Belle

Look these terms up, they're fairly well-known stereotypes about America. The American South is a large region, much larger than Germany and Britain. There's 110 million people that live there. Do you really think the entire region is an impoverished shithole and everyone lives in a trailer park?

Good post

why are you so mad

Florida here, definitely confirms my experience

N O N C E

>We say coke.
Even if it's not Coca-Cola?

>We say coke.
Way to prove the German right.

Why are you so defensive?

>other than Coca-Cola
no such thing in the south

Yeah dude, they just call everything ___coke
Root beer? root beer coke
Orange pop? Orange coke
Cream soda? Cream soda coke

t. met a southerner

Based and truepilled, don't let butthurt dixies tell you otherwise.

Nobody cares how much money their redneck families made theyre still trash and probably half negro.

only 40% of that is white

>Do you really think the entire region is an impoverished shithole and everyone lives in a trailer park?
Yeah

>defending your corrupt aristocracy
>doing it for free
Y I K E S

Attached: 1549401356314.png (465x209, 235K)

well bless your heart

Southerners have far more class than racist northerners, I say this as someone who was born and raised in New York mind you.

kek

To be fair New Yorkers are trash even by yankee standards.

I grew up in Alabama and southern hospitality and class are a total meme. Southerners are the most two-faced people you'll ever meet.

>lever action rifles
>pump action shotgun
>high class

kek
Bolt action rifles and O/U shotguns are the patrician’s choice.

Can you be my daddy? :3

imagine being someone whose real world views are entirely based on memes.Even the central african republic has a high class, my man

I feel like it's more of a small town thing (Small in American context btw) and manners perspective. When i lived in LA, everyone including me were assholes for the most part. When i lived in Hesperia then Utah, suddenly everyone was nice and used sir and ma'am. Might be two faces, but it's easier to get along with people

Not him but I've experienced the two faced thing too. And I find it interesting that you thought people in LA were rude, I found them to be very rushed but basically polite enough, it's East Coasters who were rude.

>Might be two faces, but it's easier to get along with people
Yeah until you realize you'd been assuming good intentions from someone who's all smiles when you're in the room but then grabs the Rambo knife when you're not looking. I like it in the Northwest where we pretty much just ignore each other.

My gf lived in LA for like seven years and loved it and says the stereotypes are mostly unfair. I've never been.

Luerl