It can't go below the cost of mining

>it can't go below the cost of mining

Attached: 1529204540434.png (808x485, 199K)

Attached: 15124324352347.jpg (1200x800, 289K)

This, but unironically

bobo, go away

Can someone redpill on this? What happens if BTC is longer profitable to mine?

nothing

Bears. At what price should I buy in?

inefficient miners go out of business, as long as this is slow, everything is ok

>denial
drop the if, this is becoming reality

>bitcoin dude cashes out at ath
>litecoin dude cashes out at ath
>whales obliterate market by selling for millions

everyone who is still holded is about to get JUSTED3

The miners will move to BCH which is always profitable to mine. BTC faces chain death

chain death, ONLY if the move is sudden, there is 1 in a trillion chance this will happen

It went significantly below the cost of mining in 2014 and hashpower increased

This is accurate

Attached: 615FFB73-7D0A-447E-B488-D0AFC83CB32E.jpg (750x1011, 293K)

Lol. We're all trying to figure it out. It also depends on how much you want to wait. I don't think mid 4K is deluded, probably won't happen this month. Maybe low 5s for June. Maybe. Below 4K is where I think it's way too hard all year. Maybe you get a discount for like 10 minutes but I would leave that for someone else.

But it's been one day, it's a bit like when people were killing Bobo after 2 good weeks. I hate saying it but this could legit be a bear trap, things haven't changed that much. It's a downtrend going to 0 until it doesn't, that's my mentality, secure the bag and it will find the bottom on its own.

Attached: 743769431.png (737x686, 128K)

There you go.

Attached: IMG_20180624_201406_051.jpg (778x558, 76K)

Sure it can, but then miners will quit and the price will go up due to increased supply.

>setting my buys at 1750 unironicly

If I was bitmain I would manipulate the shit under energy cost, and then sell more efficent ASIC miners to everyone, while they themself keep their best model for themself, like they did with monero.

>and the price will go up due to increased supply.

WTF am I reading. Are people really this dumb?

*decreased supply, sry. Lower sell volume from miners and fewer buttcoins entering the system= more demand relative to supply

>fewer buttcoins entering the system
you dont understand how crypto works, do you

Thx Anons! great info

Just because the people that already have BTC can still trade it, doesn't mean all the miners no longer putting BTC into the system won't affect supply unless there's some other issue you have?

There is no "cost to mine". There is an average cost to mine, but that's just an average. Some miners make a killing due to cheap electricity. How good is the data on that supposed average?

Any time someone mentions 'the cost to mine" you can immediately place their opinion in the waste bin.

Attached: 1507254309240.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

are you really this stupid? amount of miners doesnt affect buttcorn supply, the inflation is fixed and reward halves every 4 years

>buttcorn worth mining
Supply of new buttcorns: some
>buttcorn not worth mining
Supply of new buttcorns: none

You don't know how Bitcoin works, don't you? The reward is split among the miners, so the hash rate of the network will literally drop low enough to break DAA.

supply stays the same even if only one faggot mining with a CPU remained. You have to fucking clue lol, get the fuck out and stop posting on this board

I actually received the hut 8 proposal. It sucked. The managers keep all the money and do nothing.