I have a cousin in the UK

I have a cousin in the UK
she married a polish guy who converted to Islam for her sake
now he has a proper big beard and has a Muslim name but he's still polish
but now this guy is suddenly considered a non-white and classified as a POC
why is this ?

Attached: 1531647890902.jpg (1524x2000, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CoB2oNRS-w
youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

came for the goose.
To answer your question, wh*Toids are retarded about race and middle easterns are white depending on whether they're christian or muslim.

>polish guy who converted to Islam
the thought of that just sounds hilarious senpai

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

>for her sake

If you convert to another religion becaue of another person, and not because of your beliefs, you don't deserve to be called white (not mentioning the fact that islam is incompatible with the western culture)

Islam is more compatible with western culture than Christianity

>white race

Attached: 1551508903659.png (644x740, 11K)

He looks like Ryan Gosling

I'm curious if OP is the guy who always posts this picture in Ryan Gosling threads on /tv/

Is he classified as non-white on official papers or just in popular sentiment?

Social pressure is literally the only reason anyone ever adopts religion in the first place, it's just more awkward people who are adult-indoctrinated. It's either inquisitors or a bitch wife.

Wrong
If you convert to your wife's religion, you are a cuckold and your wife's father is an ultrabased Bvll who recruited a new soldier into his faction : Fact
If you get your wife to convert to your religion : you're incredibly based and redpilled and you cuckolded and emasculated the girl's father

No, that's Gujjew
he's an Indian diaspora in Canada
He has a collection of several Ryan Gosling pics (I think he posted a link of it onto /sag/ or /desi/ and there were countless pics of him)
He always says he posts only on Jow Forums and /tv/ so that's probably him

now you mention it... so is Ryan Gosling white?

Yeah.

Attached: 1546071179261.jpg (460x578, 142K)

So does the imam guy at OP picture is white?

no he doesn't

>you are a cuckold
>your wife's father is an ultrabased Bvll
more like your wife's father is a beta loser because his daughter married a cuck
LOL

You are a cuck automatically if you have a daughter because you are raising her so that one day she will be creampied by another man.
If as a result of your cuckoldry, new soldiers can be produced for your faction, you should be able to redeem yourself a little.

Yeah he does. Just the nose is different.

Debatable. Some might consider him white, some wouldn't, it often depends on context and definitions of what "white" is.

Attached: first-man-2018-ryan-gosling.png (474x266, 126K)

>muslim
>soldier
LOL

Yes, and some lebaneses/syrians are whites too.

I am not a muslim I am not a Hindu I am not a Christian
I am of no religion
I am just a harbinger of chaos and destruction and for that to happen, factions must collide

>no he doesn't
are you blind

>Some might consider him white
If it's muslim it's not "him" anymore.

>India
>having any impact on what must be
LOL

Make me remember of this faggot that everybody here was laughing at (is this sentence english ?). First, he said he wasn't a man then he said he wasn't white because he's half lebanese.

You laugh now but when the flames of war engulf this world and all humans are in suffering, it is I who shall laugh

>India
>knowing anything about flames of war & laughing

>all humans
lol 90% of what you call "humans" aren't humans you sentimental loser.

w*stern """culture"""
youtube.com/watch?v=-CoB2oNRS-w

Are they white because they're literally Caucasian?

Attached: Ramzan-Kadyrov.jpg (640x360, 52K)

I would say so but some would actually disagree. Like I said, there is no universally agreed upon idea of whiteness and opinions vary.

Another goose pic for fun.

Attached: 1550814272349.png (1912x792, 1.02M)

They aren't at war against Putin because they are muslims, so they are afraid of taking the arms, afraid of fighting.
Muslims love to be slaves to their non-muslim masters, and Kadyrov is the epitome of the muslim loser full of fear.

Good, I want Polish and Pakistani people to breed together to bring the Indo-European (Aryan) race to the world back.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8
If Varg has decided that muslims can be white, than it is so.

You may greentext me now but you will regret it the day that all hell breaks loose and I will be the only one left to turn to for salvation

You seem knowledgeable and someone who I could get along with. Would you perhaps like to be my colleague?

>Varg has decided
Varg decided to marry a woman from the meditteranean coast of France.
He even made children to her.
LOL

>varg can get a girlfriend but most of this site cant
that's the real funny part.

Varg is a retard but a stopped clock is right twice a day.

>salvation
You really are a sentimental loser.

>implying being an incel is any worse than having babies with a med girl

It seems you are a bit more knowledgeable on this than I am. I submit to your intellectual and moral superiority.
Please teach me your ways

Shalom Chaïm Cohen!
He speaks full truth in that video, deal with it.

You posted a haram picture you murtad!

I drive (the Jews into the sea)

Based

>Mohammed Amin al-Husseini (Arabic: محمد أمين الحسيني;[5] c. 1897[6][7] – 4 July 1974) was a Palestinian Arab nationalist and Muslim leader in Mandatory Palestine.

>During World War II he collaborated with both Italy and Germany by making propagandistic radio broadcasts and by helping the Nazis recruit Bosnian Muslims for the Waffen-SS (on the ground that they shared four principles: family, order, the leader and faith). Also, as he told the recruits, Germany had not colonized any Arab country while Russia and England had.

>The Mufti opposed all immigration of Jews into Palestine, and during the war he campaigned against the transfer of Jewish refugees to Palestine. No evidence has been forthcoming to show he was opposed to transferring Jews to countries outside the Middle East.[213] The Mufti's numerous letters appealing to various governmental authorities to prevent Jewish refugees from emigrating to Palestine have been republished and widely cited as documentary evidence of his participative support for the Nazi genocide.

>The Mufti collaborated with the Germans in numerous sabotage and commando operations in Iraq, Transjordan, and Palestine, and repeatedly urged the Germans to bomb Tel Aviv[221] and Jerusalem 'in order to injure Palestinian Jewry and for propaganda purposes in the Arab world', as his Nazi interlocutors put it. The proposals were rejected as unfeasible.[210]

>Al-Husseini's first biographer, Moshe Pearlman, described him as virulently antisemitic,[282] as did, a decade and a half later, Joseph Schechtman.[283] There is no doubt Husseini became robustly judeophobic and convinced himself, using arguments based on Biblical, Talmudic, and Quranic passages, that Jews were enemies of God, engaged in a global conspiracy, and practicing the ritual use of Christian blood.

Actually I started posting it first

Attached: 1546680865201.jpg (264x300, 7K)

Glad you did, it's neat.

Attached: eiwo;ajg;ozjf.jpg (784x662, 31K)

>Russia
>colonized Arab countries

Because whites don't have names such as: Abdullah bin ali Sultan etc...
The beard only adds to it.

>poc
stop using fake american words jesus fuck

based as fuck

He's an actual monkey who got funded by Nazi subhumans to spread propaganda in Egypt and other neighboring countries.

Are you faceblind?

>the flag
>the post

Attached: 1545659718018.png (226x245, 31K)

>

Attached: f93.png (898x790, 279K)

Yes, Christian morals and institutions warped and taken down certain paths into incoherency have killed the West.

masAllah brother

Muslim hate is increasing throughout the white world, I love it. Give it some years and muslims will be physically removed.

I would convert to any faith if it meant me getting a cute wife

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>Varg decided to marry a woman from the meditteranean coast of France.
>Marie
>Medshit
mfw

Attached: Marie Vikernes.jpg (479x480, 47K)

He posted a haram picture you murtad!

How is exposing Ryan Gosling for being a devout Muslim haram?

Attached: ryan-gosling.jpg (2500x1681, 289K)

I'm sure he thinks about Allah when he's fucking your cousin

>Cachet
>not a well documented med family
Look at any online genealogical database, look at the names involved, then laugh your ass off.
Having recessive eyes and hair is like 0,001% of phenotype, and it won't change anything.

Attached: whocoulditbe.png (769x1034, 544K)

LOL

Attached: eskimo-friend-of-dieudonne.png (204x288, 74K)

Here is Varg's buddy.
LOL

Attached: vargs-buddy.jpg (264x191, 5K)

Any pictural representation of a living being is haram.

Because American racial politics also fucked Europe to the point that some start arguing that the Spanish or Italians aren't white. Also a Muslim can't be white because Muslims are oppressed and whites can't be oppressed.

This thread is becoming very Kosher

Attached: 1550256700178.jpg (1200x452, 133K)