Ask me anything about America you'd like to have clarified. :)

Ask me anything about America you'd like to have clarified. :)

Attached: 1532673428859.png (2000x1333, 168K)

Why are americans fat and stupid and why do they shoot each other all the fucking time for no reason?

how's life in the south eastern States like Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama etc?

which state has the highest amount of white guys with big cocks

seattle
hipster germanic whites have huge dongs

when will you attack canada and can I be a spy for your military?

why yes, I do believe I will never go to America anyway

Attached: 1551374391771.jpg (251x251, 17K)

Because we can.

>like montana
>dislike Idaho and Wyoming
what is this meme map

What's Oklahoma look like.

Comfy, based, warm, traditional, friendly
Minnesota
dumbass

Attached: AD41DC0E-33BF-475A-A6F4-4C200BA541FB.jpg (1280x876, 182K)

A cooking pan. Also, it is extremely redpilled and comfy.

Attached: E59661D7-7D98-4C78-A78A-061E637850D4.gif (245x172, 1.9M)

Noice.
I know U.S is a big and beautiful country but the media always focus on retard thing.
Plan to become U.S biologist one days.

good luck fren

Buh bye.

Why isn't the demographic growing in Mid Atlantic States?

I may understand the stagnate population growth in the midwest, but in the Northeast, the population should grow.

For example, the State of New York had a popultion of 18.250 million people in 1970, it is only 19.5 millions today. During the same period Florida went from 7 millions to 21 millions. It's scaring.

Attached: us-states-population-growth-rate.png (1468x1101, 174K)

the northeast has no industry and it's cold

It's complex. Americans are fat because its sociably acceptable to be fat. Calling someone fat who isn't your friend is an incredible insult and even still it would be reasonable for your friend to stop talking to you if you called him fat. Because nobody is bullying fat people they just keep plumping up. 2, America seems to take immense pride in being not nerdy. Striving to be a know-it-all is usually only reserved for virgins, so by pretending to be dumb you get a lot of bonus points with girls. Being funny is much more important than being smart. Blacks shoot each other because they have a top dawg culture. Black parents are extremely abusive which results in blacks being abusive towards each other.

They go to public school. Adults go to work at the factory, farm, school, church, or something random like alarm system installer. Skeet shooting is popular as well as watching tv, mostly cartoons, news, or college football. Just like everywhere life is broken down into the rural, suburb split, with suburb people living more normal lives. It gets very hot in the summer, and cold in the winter.

Florida

>the northeast has no industry and it's cold
Industries are for poor countries like China and Poland.
The Northeast has a lot of services because the USA are a society of consumption like any country in the West but Germany and not of production like any country in the West but Germany.

conflicting responses desu

California is rich because of the tech industry

never, sure

its old i need to update it

flat with irish looking girls in thick glasses, no curvy streets only straight.

btw nobody says mid atlantic. I literally had to look it up to see where you were talking about. Some people refer to that area as the "tri state area" if you want a better short hand, or the "Northeast" would probably be better. Population growth is stagnant because people are moving south. There are plenty of italians where I live whose parents came from new york or new jersey. Very pretty girls with ugly brothers. Anyways. Taxes in New York are too high! And the people there are just awful, mentally ill freaks who constantly argue over semantics, and who lives the more difficult life. Nobody looks like each other and nobody fits in. Anger and resentment and mental illness are so common there. So the well off ones move south to live with white people again. Southern people are more joyful happy better food. Life is better in almost every single way if you live in a southern suburb of a major city in Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, or Virginia. No ugly metal buildings, and smog filled cities. French architecture is way more common as well as more french sounding city names. People are prettier down south. Northern people only care about how many drinks they can slam, girls they can fuck, gay guys they can suck off. They are all so superficial while forcing themselves in everyone's business.

I'm a proud southern and wish I could get rid of this retarded American flag and fly my state flag.

I'm not gay so how would I know? I live in Tennessee and my dick is big enough. There you go, come fuck me.

Seem like more Irish man than i though.

what could've happened where your opinion of the region of Idaho/Montana/Wyoming changed?

it was already rich before

idk

What is the average American opinion about the development of the artificial intelligences?

took off my OP title to post in other threads.

average american has no opinion because it hasnt showed up on their facebook, instagram, or twitter feed. All they know is maybe the youtube algoritm AI which people will say "it's fine or whatever." For those informed they will think it's probably a good thing, but don't want their jobs taken away.

ok so you're retarded gotcha

i'd rather the US develop artificial intelligence than China with no ethics

my opinion is based on cosmic life forces. idk why i like stuff, but i guess i liked montana whenever i made that map

unironically that area has the worst states on almost any metric, 30%+ black if you care about that

hispanics have to walk farther to get to new york than those border states

Me too.

Hello Amerifriend,

Me and my beautiful English bride to be are planning a honeymoon in the states. We are thinking a road trip. However, we arent sure what states to focus on. She thinks the southern states, im thinking the more national parks/mountainous states.

Any advice?

How's life in rural Louisiana?

denver/la/nyc/atlanta/boston any briefly desceiption about those cities?
is it true that you do not have annual leave?
is it true that many americans do not have insurance and its commonly to pay $100k for broken leg?

Do Americans really pretend to be German, French etc. when they have never even been to these countries, don't know anything about their culture and don't speak the language?

no lol, it is just joke larping like pic related

Attached: 1538103977523.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

I can tell you have NEVER been to Oklahoma you fucking LARPing faggot.

Oklahoma's white population is mostly Germanic, not Irish. And no curvy streets? Nigga I live on a curvy street in Oklahoma.

This thread is massive LARP fail. Abandon! Abandon! Abandon!

annual leave is not required, but most jobs will have it as no one would really work there otherwise.
most people are insured and ive never heard of someone paying $100k for a broken leg.
Never been to any of those cities but boston and denver seem nice

>nukes the state the makes all your food and computer parts

Intel is from Oregon

just look up Swamp People (alligator hunters in Louisiana) and Duck Dynasty (duck hunters/duck call makers in Louisiana) and you will learn a lot

Attached: 6d513948330ca38fe2d37382602b8291-rimg-w720-h405-gmir.jpg (720x405, 105K)

most americans see themselves as white but yes they do refer to their ancestry in a way you said. "I'm German, with some Irish" or whatever. Most Americans, baseline, have 20% British DNA so they just leave that part out.

national parks/mountain idea would be safer, also what would she want to see in the south? i guess there is disney world

i think shes just referncing like the rural south...deserts, ranches, RV's, long open roads, ect. or would that be west?
regardless, i cant wait

most americans have insurance. the situation is pretty dire, and its only going to get worse though. its very normal to avoid an ambulance because its like 2000 dollars out of pocket. I wish we could go back to the 20s were everyone paid out of pocket and the government wasnt involved in SHIT.

Phoenix -> Sedona -> Flagstaff (for cheaper hotels) -> (wake up) -> Grand Canyon (spend all day here, sleep in hotels here) -> (wake up) -> Phoenix (botanical garden) -> fly to LA -> Disneyland, Venice Beach, Rodeo Drive, Griffith Observatory. Fly home, Hollywood, that Art museum. By far my best vacation I've ever had, shows both the normie things and the "real" america.

also you can come to my state (Tennessee) and see Nashville!

Yeah she means the west. The south has tons of grass and foliage and hills. This itinerary is actually exactly what your looking for

Do you like Europe when you visit? You guys seems so curious about everything when here. I liked the USA and think I'll visit again. How dangerous is Detroit? My cousin wants to go to a festival there