I USED TO BE A HAPPY LITTLE NEET AND THEN MY PARENTS DIVORCED AND LOST OUR FAMILY HOME SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY $1...

I USED TO BE A HAPPY LITTLE NEET AND THEN MY PARENTS DIVORCED AND LOST OUR FAMILY HOME SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY $1,000 FOR A LITTLE FUCKING ROOM IN THE GHETTO AND WORK 10 HOURS A DAY AND I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: u25a1k3j0px01.png (662x967, 23K)

Lmao

Same :(

AND I CANT EVEN START MY OWN BUSINESS OR LEARN A SKILL OR TRADE BECAUSE ALL OF MY TIME GOES TO WORKING TO PAY RENT AND IF I STOP THE CYCLE ILL LOSE MY APARTMENT AND BE HOMELESS AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY WITH WHOM I CAN STAY BECAUSE I WAS AN ANTI-SOCIAL NEET AND NOW MY LIFE IS AT ROCK BOTTOM AND ILL NEVER GET OUT

ITS BEEN ALMOST 4 YEARS OF WAGEKEKING AND I AM READY TO DIE FUCKIGN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE BITCHES

Do a barrel roll.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

live frugally and buy btc

Don't do it, unless you livestream it my man

We're not going to convince you otherwise, we're not the suicide hotline or your therapists, retard

Kek the same exact thing happened to me. Are your parents actual Boomers?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT TAKE IT I CANT TAKE IT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

IM GOING TO LIVE TO WORK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1234534436.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I pay 650 for a nice 1 bedroom to myself. You should probably move.

Buy a trailer and live in it, retard.
You identified the problem, so solve it.

Lol why don't you just get rich like me my dad got me a job for 100k a year and why dont you just move to Nebraska like lmao why do you spend so much on rent just move lol you can eat on $20 a week lmao like really you're a worthless idiot its so easy to go to college full time for engineering and start your own business when youre working 60 hours a week like me lmao fuckin loser

it was the jews. they force this degenerate crap down our throats through holly wood. unite brotheren we can exterminate our common enemy. they want to turn us goyims into their slave class.

This has been my plan since the Jan crash, but its a far shot and there's no 100% I'll succeed with the crypto plan.

they were born in the 60's. stupid fucking assholes, spent the 90s and 00's drinking and having affairs instead of accumulating and flipping properties

Just sell your body for money and use that money to invest in mining equipment and mine shitcoins.

Buy link and hold

it just sounds like you are giving up. that is weak

WHAT PART OF NEET DONT U UNDERSTAND U STUPID NORMIE MY DAD IS A DEADBEAT AND I CANT MOVE TO NEBRASKA BECAUSE I CANT DRIVE AND DONT HAVE A CAR AND I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO GO TO COLLEGE AND I ALREADY SURVIVE ON LITERALLY $4 PER DAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM A SKINNYFAT AUTIST NO ONE HAS ANY USE FOR MY BODY

What is this about using to be a NEET and then becoming a wagie? That is absurd. You were never a NEET, you must be confusing yourself with someone else. You always were a wagie. Typical wagie behavior blaming his parents. The wagie must die, there's no mercy for begging dogs, they are put down.

Attached: 1517957764175.png (409x409, 157K)

Oh sorry I was just giving average Jow Forums advice

Here.
For when you're ready to suck it the fuck up.

Attached: d34cd.jpg (2000x2000, 453K)

>$4 per day
>$1k per month rent
K

>Asociality refers to the lack of motivation to engage in social interaction, or a preference for solitary activities.
Not antisocial. People using psychological terms incorrectly makes me want to kill myself unironically

If you live in or near a suburban area you could try to find a place that will let you rent a room instead of having to throw away 1k on an apartment

Think logically OP
Stop browsing Jow Forums and being a lulz cow
Start googling
>college loans
and get a nice business or engineer degree while living on meal plans.
While at college. Get a part time job to earn more money. Its pretty easy to keep up with college work and a job, as long as youre dedicated.
If you cant get a college loan. Start applying for higher paying jobs on Indeed or snagajob. Its free and easy.
or go to trade school
also, this

No its not shut the fuck up

nigga do you even FAFSA? choose whichever parent makes less money and you're going to go to college for FREE.

lol if ur brainlet ass is complaining im gonna be having a shit ton of popcorn when 99.9% of the useless population gets replaced by AI

To further your point about jumping jobs

Attached: chrome_2018-07-10_16-12-22.png (1506x226, 44K)

your life isnt wrong, your perception on your life is wrong

this place is called business and finance. OP's post is technically not out of place. Surely there has to be some successful Jow Forumsmen on this board

>I AM READY TO DIE FUCKIGN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE BITCHES
Yeah, definitely business and finance

$1k is way too much. Start looking for roommates to split rent.

Alright dude. Join the military. They’ll teach you skills, discipline, pay for your college education, you’ll get food and housing.