This is 10/10 breakfast in Poland

this is 10/10 breakfast in Poland
opinions?

Attached: IMG_20190302_113135.jpg (4000x2250, 2.53M)

looks basic and poorly prepared

Same as in Finland except we dont eat vegetables and remove the cheese. And of course no tea because we are not british or gay.
Toast + butter + coffee = 5/5

what is that on the bread?

where is the protein? add some ham or at least eggs and it would be ok

chicken

Welcome to Poland!

You eat white bread? Only rye-bread and porridge are acceptable for breakfast.

You reek suomi finland perkele trash

Same, in exception that i would've probably change fresh pepper to pickled one.

This morning I had karelian pie. Acceptable?

what the fuck that does not look like chicken

No, I just think white bread sucks. It has no texture, flavour or nutrients. I seriously just see no reason to eat it.

>firstoids don't have these

Attached: poledwica_drobiowa.jpg (800x548, 104K)

My breakfast usually consists of either cheese on bread. On some days I'll eat oatmeal with a banana.

Looks repulsive.

Christ, those black twitter memes about whiteys seasoning stuff with water are really on point with Polacks, and we're not even white.
At least smear some nice condiment on that, you embarrasing pleb. Get ajvar or pesto or something, it's not like these things are expensive.

or just a bit of butter

lmfao poland, wheres your plate?

Noice.

i had a bowl of walnuts and a glass of water

shit, I didn't think Poland was that bad

>Christ, those black twitter memes about whiteys seasoning stuff with water are really on point with Polacks
They're really not. Polish food is often really well spiced. Properly prepared flaczki you will find at restaurants are always seasoned really strongly with pepper, meats are saved with rich and salty sauces and our soups like żurek have intense sour or sweet flavors as well. Go eat out for once instead of talking out of your ass, not our fault that your mum is a shit chef.

Why not fry an egg and slice of ham in olive oil? Some nice freshly coarse ground black pepper? Smear some preserves on toasted bread?

>meat
Look at this bourgeoisie scum