Let’s redirect an enormous amount of industrial capacity and manpower away from the war effort towards murdering...

>Let’s redirect an enormous amount of industrial capacity and manpower away from the war effort towards murdering millions of innocent civilians.
>t. Germany
>Let’s double down on this idea once we start losing.
>t. Germany again
Was it autism?

Attached: EA39A4DE-C815-4C33-9AFD-78F77B294FA6.gif (640x420, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Clausewitz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Let’s double down on this idea once we start losing.
Makes perfect sense. Kill as many as possible for a better future.

you realize we used them as forced labor massivly in the camps?

>waah the evil gommunists occupied is if Germany had won everything would be better regardless of the fact that they planned to turn all native lativians into serfs

ITT: things that never happend

>people will fall for this bait once again

?

Attached: 1463944651136.png (858x346, 17K)

>naziniggers try to cover up evidence of their crimes
>this is a surprise to the “le epic” evopa-posting finngol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Clausewitz
>The document also outlined the destruction of thousands of documents that were deemed "essential" to the Nazi war machine, this including documents pertaining to military and civilian logistics and installations, medical research, and other technological research.

>The Sonderaktion 1005 (English: Special Action 1005), also called Aktion 1005, or Enterdungsaktion (English: Exhumation Action) began in May 1942 during World War II to hide any evidence that people had been murdered by Nazi Germany in Aktion Reinhard in occupied Poland. The operation, which was conducted in strict secrecy from 1942–1944, used prisoners to exhume mass graves and burn the bodies. These work groups were officially called Leichenkommandos ("corpse units") and were all part of Sonderkommando 1005; inmates were often put in chains in order to prevent escape.

>i dont have any evidence that it happend, but i happend guys!!1

Attached: 1551022442430.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Autistic screeching is not an argument.

>lets enslave then genocide our labor force mid in the war
t. holocaust historians

>if I deny the Holocaust maybe I will be white
Sorry Cletus it just isn’t true

Labor which was highly ineffective, because exhaustion killed off prisoners before they could attain any experience. Plus, malnourished husks work with only a fraction of efficiency anyway.

neither is anything you posted

Why do anti-semites like Nazis if the holocaust never happened and Jews were enjoying the recreational camps?

>malnourished husks work with only a fraction of efficiency anyway.
well, when food is scarce, you either feed your soldiers or your prisoners. it shouldn't be hard to decide.

concentration camps were labor camps, nothing else and no fantasy of holocaust or planned extermination occurred.

Why do namefags stop namefagging sometimes?

>i don't have any evidence that you're a namefag but I'll accuse you of being one anyway!

>Was it autism?

Nazi Germany was precisely about genuine autists gaining political power due to a series of incredibly lucky coincidences.

> map painting
check

> muh superior race
check

> sociopathy and lack of empathy
check

> wymyn should know their place and produce babies every year
check

and so on

if conc camps weren't forced labor camps then there would be no holocaust survivors, there was no planned genocide or mass murder of jews by the nazi party, only their marginalization and domination.

>well, when food is scarce, you either feed your soldiers or your prisoners. it shouldn't be hard to decide.

Maybe one shouldn't genocide farmers then.

But still, Nazi Germany used starvation intentionally.

Holocause didn't happen but it should have

Its not hard to see yourself as superior when you border poland

Concentration camps were concentration camps. Like Auschwitz.

Industrialized killing took place in death camps such as Treblinka or Auschwitz-Birkenau.

food was scarce because supply lines were cut by allied bombing, you dumb plumber.

Attached: 1539446986905.png (485x443, 23K)

>Industrialized killing
No such thing existed and if it did there would be no "survivors" from such "death camps".

it is ridiculous and completely out of scope of the imagination no one else needed "death camps" and special cremators to genocide people.

Industrialized killing took place in Polish death camps

>something doesn't add up in the holocaust
>the reason surely must be le epic maymay that is le german autism
lol

Allies were bombing large industrial centers and cities, which weren't food producers. It was literally impossible to destroy railroad lines, because they could be fixed on the cheap in no time. Roads and rail were targeted on tactical level, to short-term block access to areas directly at the front.

Nazi Germany was food stressed and had to rely on plunder from occupied territories no because of bombing, but because millions of farmers and millions of horses were drafted. Still, the situation wouldn't be nearly as bad if Germany didn't use famine as a terror tactic and genocide method.

>No such thing existed and if it did there would be no "survivors" from such "death camps".
>it is ridiculous and completely out of scope of the imagination no one else needed "death camps" and special cremators to genocide people.

Sure thing Cletus. What else you want to teach me about what happened on my soil?

Fuck off Mehmet.

t. Mohammed

Reported to merkel

She's a lame duck by now.

xD

THIS WAS REAL IN MY MIND!

Attached: 1550256887982.jpg (696x783, 114K)

Cuck

Bump