Parents: When are you going to have children?

>Parents: When are you going to have children?
do your parents do this?

Attached: 1544906990759.jpg (396x385, 21K)

Fuck no. I never, ever plan on wasting 40+ years of my life on spoiled offspring.

Your genes will die with you.

>Based Father: Don't get married and don't trust any woman ever
do your parents do this?

I will not have RAISE children, I have and will however breed a shit ton of prostitutes and random women and leave them and their unborn children behind.

My sibling has kids, so the pressure is off me.

Who the fuck cares. I wasn’t putting them to good use anyways.

Only the tiny tiny fraction of germline mutations that might be present in you but not in the nearest successful branch.

You share like 99.9% of DNA with every other human.

You underestimate the power of plan B and abortions.

Yeah but uh.... they’ve got like slightly more melanin than me so it doesn’t count!

ARGH. Im a kisses virgin :( but my coworker, she is a cute asian girl who is a lesbian, but her family dont know and constanly bug her about having a bf or getting married soon so i agreed to take pictures with her holding her hand that she could show her family if they ask :( it was the closest female contact i ever had and its the closest ill ever get. It felt so good bros x.x

>I have and will however breed a shit ton of prostitutes

Ever heard of STDs?

I'm gonna have sex with a white guy abroad then have my husband raise it cuz i don't want ugly kids :x

Yes, even though they're well aware that I'm 29 and never had a gf.

Tell her it would be even more convincing if you made a sex tape moruq

>Never. Stop asking.

If he fucks SEA prostitutes it could work leaving behind a small army of hapas.

Get a niece, you get the fatherly experience and no kids to be worried about

I am so ugly that even my mom and grandmother gave up years ago.

Attached: 1523019245773.jpg (800x600, 26K)

I know my fair share of STDs, I can identify a heavily-used pussy so I tend not to steer near destroyed puss puss. If thats the case, its anal time.

Attached: hnng.jpg (900x900, 63K)

>wasting

what the fuck will you being after 30? Youre already wasting your life

When my gf told me she thought she was pregnant, I was so terrified that talked to my mom about it, and she said my gf should just get an abortion.
GF ended up not being pregnant, though.

Attached: flat 1000x1000 075 f.u5.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Lol. I will try to convince her. She can prove to her grandma that she is trying to have babies by showing vid of us fucking, perfect plan she is crazy enougj to do it :)

>When are you going to have a gf?

That’s such a stupid argument. We only differ from other SPECIES of animals by a few percent, so am I just supposed to stand by and let a gorilla fuck my wife because he’s only got a few percentage points of genes different from me? Talk about a literal cuck argument. You’re advocating for the LITERAL BIOLOGICAL DEFINITION OF KEKHOLDING. While real men will be having tons of children, passing on their genes, you’ll be a fucking cuck in a two bedroom condo typing on Jow Forums about how you didn’t have to waste resources raising children. No wonder everybody’s parents ITT hate them, talk about being absolutely insufferable and on top of that being literal ducks to the real men of humanity, and you actually rationalize it with some stupid gene similarity argument, holy shit fucking breed monkeys if you want “similar” genes to prosper and yours to DIE.

Based

Parents are afraid it. There is tradition that parents must help to care about children's children. And they don't want it.

This. He will end up with a dozen STDs, no children (perhaps a bunch of aborted fetuses) and a pathetic life.

Spook

I AM JUST A NEW BOY
A STRANGER IN THIS TOWN
WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD TIMES?
WHOS GONNA HELP THIS STRANGER AROUND?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I need a dirty woman

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I need a dirty girl

>That’s such a stupid argument.
No more stupid than assuming everyone's goal in life is reproduction. It might be yours, and it might be what people have been selected to instinctively seek by evolution but it's completely arbitrary from a logical standpoint.
>We only differ from other SPECIES of animals by a few percent,
Yes
>so am I just supposed to stand by and let a gorilla fuck my wife because he’s only got a few percentage points of genes different from me?
1. Complete non sequitur
2. Gorrila can't impregnate your wife.
>Talk about a literal cuck argument.
One that you came up with. Guess you're a cuck fetishist.
>You’re advocating for the LITERAL BIOLOGICAL DEFINITION OF KEKHOLDING.
I wasn't advocating anything at all. Your twisted imagination came up with this.
>While real men will be having tons of children, passing on their genes, you’ll be a fucking cuck in a two bedroom condo typing on Jow Forums about how you didn’t have to waste resources raising children.
I prefer shitposting on Jow Forums to having to deal with kids, yes.
>No wonder everybody’s parents ITT hate them, talk about being absolutely insufferable and on top of that being literal ducks to the real men of humanity, and you actually rationalize it with some stupid gene similarity argument, holy shit fucking breed monkeys if you want “similar” genes to prosper and yours to DIE.
It makes no difference to your parents whether you individually managed to reproduce or not in the long run. In a thousand years nobody will be able to tell anyway.

It's extremely unlikely that you contain any successful mutations.

Told my mom never, doesn't seem like my siblings will have children either
Also told her our family line will die, she said maybe it's for the better since the world is a shitty place

He’s here. He has no successful mutations.

>No more stupid than assuming everyone's goal in life is reproduction.
It is the only reason we are here biologically.
>It might be yours, and it might be what people have been selected to instinctively seek by evolution but it's completely arbitrary from a logical standpoint.
>completely arbitrary from a logical standpoint
Think before you type ffs
>Gorrila can't impregnate your wife.
Don’t assume my wife’s species
>It makes no difference to your parents whether you individually managed to reproduce or not in the long run. In a thousand years nobody will be able to tell anyway.
In a thousand years I’ll be MRCA and your genes will be nonexistent.

My mom used to. But she's given up.

they've never asked because they know i won't have any
>mfw only 21

Attached: 1550847396161.jpg (236x253, 11K)

Of course they want grandkids, only normal people desire this of the next generation.

because they have unfulfilling lives. Pursuing self-actualization without the burden of children is the ideal end-goal

my brother married early so they don't give a shit about me anymore

They are warning you to think your life through since every year that passes without you having a child it's one year less your children will spend with you.

If you're like a kid thinking " haha i'll never have children, fuck children, i don't want the responsibility, i want to be spoiled my whole life, i'll never get old!" and you end up having a kid or wishing one in your 40s or 50s you'll regret you wasted your worthless life.

No. I'm 30 soon and both my sister and my brother have families. So our parents are happy, they don't give two shits about my life. I literally went on a 5 week vacation in the Bahamas and no one noticed..

But then you become senile and die from starvation. Great life plans user.

>muh genes

you think everybody you pass on the street should be having children?

Attached: 1507750182256.png (492x419, 308K)

Lol no, my mother is terrified that i have a girlfriend and lose me

I told my mom that I'm not going to have kids and that I don't want to marry my gf, then I told my gf that I have no desire to ever get married. She cried a little bit and she hasn't brought it up since.

Attached: 1516705786798.jpg (832x690, 130K)

The Latvian didn't mention cuckoldry at all, that was something you came up with in your head man. You've got some issues...

Attached: 1360468428.jpg (944x442, 91K)

The summer before high school I started jogging like 4-5 am in the morning, so I wouldn't fail PE again. My mum got it in her head that I was seeing my gf or something. haha.

Attached: 1551442544254.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Are you a nigger?

>hey mom&dad, I want to move in one of those new small apartments that we currently own and rent out to students
>"no son, you'll get this big house and we'll move in to those apartments"
>but I find those small but modern apartments comfy?
>"silly boy, those apartments are barely for two people, how are you going to have kids there?"
Not directly, but they do

>how are you ever going to get kids if you move into an apartment complex made for students, where tons of hot 20 year old college chicks hang out and have parties all day? don't be silly son. you should continue to live with your parents

boomer logic

>parents constantly harassing me to get married and have children
>fly to the netherlands and get a vasectomy (can't get it at this age in finland)
>show them the paper confirming sterility
>mother bursts into tears and can't stop crying
>father swears to write me off from their wills (not that it's possible here lmao)
>walk off smugly knowing I make three times their combined pay a year

I was pretty sure you were larping, but given you have a finn flag, you might just be serious.

No. I already have two children

Attached: 1550528929429.png (853x720, 402K)

cringe

And that's a good thing

I once told my parents I will never have children after they said that, they were kinda comprehensive and never ask me the question again

It's just 2 apartments that we own and currently rent out, the other 4 are owned by older people.

*apprehensive

It's the opposite, my parents laugh at me when I say I want children
>haha ok user, you know you have to meet a girl first right?

are you still here, my heeb?

please don't perpetuate your low iq

Cherishing your wife and kids and taking care of them is the ultimate sign of manhood.
Thank's God whores like you are tied with the guardianship laws.

>feminist mom
>tells me i need to respect women
>grounds me for half a year because i slapped a girl on the ass in school once
>tells me she'd disown me if i ever mistreat a girl again
>fast forward to 25
>1 year into my first relationship
>want to break up but gf looks like she's in it for life
>tell mkm i'm going to marry her because she's a nice person and because i don't want to dump her and make her sad
>mom gets crazy
>"you can't make decisions like that just because you're afraid to hurt the girl's feelings. she's probably manipulating you, just dump her. you're too young damn it"
Lol fuck you mom i'm crashing this plane with no survivors
Should have let me grab girls by the titties just like all the other 15 year olds do

This. In the normal way of life, children come about as consequences of normal living.

They are just a product of love.

When this natural environment becomes disturbed, it is no longer normal to reproduce. Replication is not the goal of life itself. It's just something that happens as a consequence of existing like a falling object or running stream.

We exist outside of the invisible hand due to education.

I would love to eventually have children but they are so expensive.

This x10000.

Me: "... if I ever find a grill willing"
Also me: cries like a little, lonely bitch.

When you are as hideous as me, you might as well never been born...

Attached: 1480107533644.png (846x592, 42K)

But girls love nice guys, everyone knows that. Just dump your gf and find another gf with your nice guy charm :)!