At some point spanish will become more relevant than english

at some point spanish will become more relevant than english

Attached: 1550806403166.png (3000x3000, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgUUr5dZxcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol no it won't

we live in the endgame of human civilisation now, we'll live in a united human government by 2300 assuming our civilisation doesn't collapse under its own weight and the pressure of climate change. the future universal language of mankind will be either english or chinese.

It’s very likely and it hurts.

Attached: 9BDC3F05-9B82-40B5-AD34-5C31EAE9AE6D.jpg (600x719, 106K)

In your dreams, Fabio

Basado y rojopildoreado

Kek. Point me to anything worth reading originally in spanish? At best spanish will servive to a point where natural language processing and translation is so good they wont have to learn english. Unlike all the other cucks who had to pick up english because their langauge is so irrelevant on tbe world stage.

Based

What estas a hablar, Cleetus?

En tus sueños, Fabio

Attached: 1511041073965.png (426x309, 68K)

never, it's the most disgusting and stupid of human languages, honestly, you people sound like retards

you have yet to prove me wrong, argie

There is a lot of good literature written in Spanish but you'll somehow diminish whatever example I give to you.
Not likely.
A menos que hubiese una guerra nuclear y de algún modo Sudamérica saliese incólume.

spanish speaking nations can only get better while anglos and their former colonies will become totally irrelevant in the next few decades. This excludes the US ofc, but you have a constantly increasing native spanish speaking community, and will eventually have a chicano president

you are really very delusional about the world, are you seven years old?

all I said is true tho

you should accept the new era mutt

you really need to take Jow Forums's cock out of your brain

There is a thing called the Spanish Golden Age/Centuries and its literature is the only gold thing than came from it

yeah good like training India, Africa, and Asia in Spanish after they spent all this time learning English

Spanish sounds nice

quite a trade up given your locality

you're right
youtube.com/watch?v=dgUUr5dZxcw

Ojalá sea pronto

that's just a quality of speaker quiz, apart form the chinese, lel

The bible in spanish

the bible was first written in greek you mong, and first printed for the masses in german, get the fuck in the gas

It wont. Because of the US English will be the lingua franca for a long time. Even with Spanish being a second language here our music and movies as well as government all are in English.That influence will continue to project outward and make English more relevant in the future.

thanks for this rare toad
mind if I save it?

>una cueca cuela por favor

No

I don’t think so buddy. English will be be more relevant at least for the next one hundred years. I do think Americans should learn Spanish as a second language simply because Mexico borders us but that’s it and the only English speaking country next to us is Canada

Attached: C281921C-0F1B-4B29-974E-B1B7D340A581.png (1330x786, 919K)

fuck that we can learn whatever language we want as an elective