Lamden has a Enterprise blockchain solution

Lamden is focused at being the first end-to-end development suite for blockchain applications. Not only that, it also will brings to the table "Unique Code" . Making a blockchain from scratch is no simple task. In fact, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ZCash, and Dash all share 90% of the same code for this very reason

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-16 at 02.57.25.jpg (400x350, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Lamden/
reddit.com/r/lamden/comments/8wy8ti/weekly_discussion_thread_july_7th_2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lamden is crash
it is worth literally zero dollars

Interesting, Unique code means, it will be totally different from BTC, ETH and LTC etc ?

If yes, Why would you need a unique code in the first place ?

Lol when did Chicago police dept. release you after you had been arrested on rape charges ?

huh

Is the code developed ? Can't see it on Github.

You didn't deserve a reply but let me help out a noob like you:

XRP dipped 80%
ADA 85%
TAU 87%
POWR 79%
NEO 72%

Literally market is REKT not coins. Get going now babes...

github.com/Lamden/

Unique code is :

1) Error-free

2) Doesn't in-herit the same problems which ETH, BTC and LTC etc has

3) Is a form of USP (a strong one)

Its work in progress. Mainnet launch is around Q4 this year...Hang on

you may join t.me/lamdentau for official updates from them....

I'm starting to feel like lamden has some merit, but for some reason has some ultra-pajeet tier shilling with people who are unable to explain the project

lol kys noone with half a brain is still holding this
it did 30k in volume today sorry you’re holding heavy bags from when your founders got into a fight and violated nda agreements, that should have been a clue to sell. lamden will never be successful anybody that says otherwise is delusional. it is posw, prl, bnty pajeet tier

he called you a nigger

Same lines, copy-paste trolling, diff IPs, same guy.... SMD

Haven't heard bout this coin...WTF is this ?

no we’re all different people maybe you can meet up with stu in san fran when this goes to zero and look for homeless shelters and your next meth fix together

HAHAH Learn to troll idiots. You have posted 3 comments with exact 40 second gaps...

kys You're caught LMAO

and Yes...I've meet this guy in the pic..he is about to be a Billionaire in 2019.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-27 at 17.45.57 (2).jpg (674x960, 85K)

lamden is a super-under-valued coin which is projected to hit 50x within this year. Why ? here you go :

- 10 active developers working on the project
- Lamden has 4 suites Clove, Cilantro, Saffron, Flora
-Atomic swaps activated
- Lamden Clove swap interface is created.
- Lamden is going to launch its mainnet in Q4 '18
-Lamden has announced to make it own DEX in 2019
- Tokenized fiat for switching easily bw fiat and Tau.

See the following for official updates :

reddit.com/r/lamden/comments/8wy8ti/weekly_discussion_thread_july_7th_2018/

it doesnt get anymore pajeet than this
this is probably the extent of their marketing budget holy shit lmao

I got NEO, ICX, ADA, KMD and ETH in ma bag...Why TF would I care about this #439th coin ?

Simplified for you. Grab a bottle of Beer and read this chart for a good one hour. Compare the coins and as yourself the following questions:

- Which is the fastest coin?
- Which has advantages such as language, tx cost, sidechain capability, supply etc

if you say TL; DR then let me ease it up for you, Lamden is superior to NEO, ETH, KMD, ARK, AION in these contexts....

This is a neutral comparison chart, if you have doubts contact Jamie on the handle mentioned below in the very same image.

Attached: com1 23.png (1200x658, 1.06M)