How could they be accepted in Russia? A duo posing as lesbians and singing about gays being mainstream?

How could they be accepted in Russia? A duo posing as lesbians and singing about gays being mainstream?

Attached: 1f4d62ec0ba9c91cb66d6cf5f889d4f1[1].jpg (488x750, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxVkt1oaMQg
youtu.be/ls6-ZYSZoDM
youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs
youtu.be/XogH5HHhQW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would they be able to do the same in modern russia?

How could they be accepted in Russia?

Very good. We are not homophobic.

inpregnant now , NOW

What's wrong with them?

Lena was best girl

>we are not homophobic
Blatant lie

>How could they be accepted in Russia
because they were hot as fuck
i need lena gf NOW

Attached: nrm_1411121807-tatu-homophobic-comments-cosmopolitan.jpg (2081x1430, 380K)

But that's true.

In a mind of an average russian person lesbians are much better and preferable than gays. These are two naughty sexy girls licking each other, nothing bad about it.

you are based

youtube.com/watch?v=vxVkt1oaMQg

Didn't one of the members explicitly say that lesbianism is okay but if her son was gay she'd disown him.

Imagine the smell

Attached: Tatu_Lena_Katina_Bacardi_2008-watermark-removed.jpg (1000x1333, 332K)

thicc
muh dicc

The most conservative state in the US supports gay marriage almost 25% more than Russia. Russia averaged 5% approval of gay marriage in a 2016 (I think, it may have been 2014) study

youtu.be/ls6-ZYSZoDM

Lena is a top mommy now

Giving fags a right to marry has nothing to do with their general percepetion. Gay marriage is a meme.

Why would anyone approve a gay marriage in first place?

0:44 kid shoots "gaaaaaaaaaaays" lol

Somebody recently told me that there are lot of SJW's in Russia

JUST

Attached: 7221002.jpg (450x600, 53K)

How does she plan on having a son when she's lesbian
Unless she's considering adopting in which case onto the stake she goes

WTF
Why are New Yorkers so rude?

None of them are lesbians, it was just for the show

They are homophobes, obviously.

>giving orphan a home
>onto the stake she goes
woa bazed and lelpilled

Attached: 1521546439063.jpg (360x360, 17K)

People who are sympathetic to gays means they will want them to be able to become married. Being homophobic means that you won’t. It’s the closest we can get to a general perception of faggotry in a population on a large scale. What homophobe would vote yes for gay marriage, and what “ally” (for lack of a better term) would vote no?
It’s the logical next step of liberalism wherein everyone is equal, even fags

>unless you support every gay persons' every ludicrous wish, you're homophobic
Thinking gays shouldn't be discriminated against and changing the concept marriage to appease their feefees are two different things.

this

>>unless you support every gay persons' every ludicrous wish, you're homophobic
I never said that denying gays the right to marry is homophobic. I said that being a homophobe means you wouldn’t want gays to marry.

>Thinking gays shouldn't be discriminated against and changing the concept marriage to appease their feefees are two different things.
Yeah

The thing is, we don't even raise such dumb questions around here. Sure, we have a lot more no less retarded ones, but ask any fag in Russia if he would like to have a right to gay marry, and he will probably say "u w8, m8? why?", because I think we don't think about marriage as a status, but rarther as grounds ofr family building, which implies kids, which gay are not really able to have.
Honestly, based on my experience with gays here, they say no one really gives a shit about them, maybe because they're not as open about it, as in the west, but I think they're fine with it. Maybe in some syberia shithole you could beaten up for that, tho I still doubt that. If I was living in the east, I'd rather sit cozily in my home and drink vodka and besides, there is a high chance that a gay could fight you back and beat the shit out of you, I know this trans/gay (no idea who he really is) guy, he's like 6'3 and is trained in sambo.

The concept of marriage has nothing to do with the gender of the people involved.

Hello Ivan

if you are against homosexuals in general you are homophobe, if you have problem with particular homosexual or particular idea of their you are not.

If you are against homosexual marriage in church you are not homophobe, it is a matter of religion/church, if you are against legal partnership you are homophobe.
Simple.

Why would Russians hate lesbians? Are they gay?

no one has a problem with lesbians, OP, don't be absurd.

>The concept of marriage has nothing to do with the gender

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Marriage is a meme

>syberia shithole
why are russians so rude towards siberians?

foreigners from ex-soviet republics.

I'm not rude towards the people, the place itself is shit. We say there is no life outside of St.Petersburg and Moscow.

Is anything east of Moscow even considered civilized by European Russians?

tatu thread
youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs

Most of European Russia is east of Moscow.

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

Personally I like suburbs of Moscow, Kaluga and Tula are somewhat comfy and calm if you won't get too sober. I think there is some form of civilization before the Urals, I know people who enjoy Krasnodar very much, never been there myself tho, but after the Urals there is only a frozen wasteland.

Wait, wut?

can euro russians even compete with siberian music skills ?
youtu.be/XogH5HHhQW0

Attached: European-Russia-Regions.jpg (1008x1250, 222K)

Lol, typical Muscovite who knows shit about his own country.

Attached: 52.jpg (981x756, 148K)

I think this chart takes rich oligarchs pumping oil into equasion.
Oh yeah, geographically yes.

Also, the poorest regions of Russia are all in the European part.

Attached: 111.png (582x1600, 79K)

Lolno, this is pretty ebic.

>and what “ally” (for lack of a better term) would vote no?
One of the greatest modern opposition blocks to gay marriage is homosexuals who don't want to complicate homosexual relationships with the baggage of an institution that is, put very briefly, decrepit.

I've gotta say, Russian guys are pretty handsome.
And the gay ones would probably be way better in a relationship than most gay Americans, who are obsessed with politics and telling the whole world they like getting fucked in the ass.

Lesbians aren't treated the same as gays. They considered hot, unless they're ugly ofcorse

>ludicrous wish
The option of marriage is not a "ludicrous wish" unless you're a Russian who's used to living with a boot on his neck

>dressed up as a homosexual
dressed up as a FAGGOT