Honey, let’s live not on the coast

>Honey, let’s live not on the coast
>No

Attached: 0E7612E8-7522-46C0-BF1C-5B5E6313B87A.png (473x474, 97K)

What happens in Manaos?

wtf brazil is only like 2000 meters across?

i hate the coast, live in a comfy city in the countryside is the patrician choice

nothing

And that's a good thing, the more untouched nature the better

The red circle is basically grassland, farms and cows. There is nothing to do. But recently, cities like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are losing people to countryside.

The rest of yellow part is just jungle.

Attached: 20190302_163820.jpg (1576x794, 603K)

I live in the countryside so jokes on you.

>500m
What?

brazil is the smallest cunt in south america

>Manaos
based
Why can't we into huge jungle cities?

Attached: 1459551646643.png (470x496, 225K)

UPVOTE

Cancer.

>The rest of yellow part is just jungle.
where white westerners go to drink ayahuasca and meet spiritual entities from other dimensions

Attached: image.png (851x620, 1.24M)

That's not why people take ayahuasca. Are you a teenager or a legit braindead boomer?

Nah those are just degenerates who wants to get high.
they don't give a fuck about the meaning behind it.

Wtf. So small lmao

Why don't people just do dmt
Literally Ayahuasca without the bullshit and literal shit and vomit

Attached: 1546037176339.jpg (657x527, 49K)

People who want to get high don't take the effort to take ayahuasca. The same question to the American applies to you as well.

ayahuasca is legal

no it i is clearly at least 8x500 = 4000 meters in the widest part

Then why i see mostly potheads and >dude weed lmao wh*Toids going there?
We do have it here too, but it's another religion and they don't give easy access to it like the natives from Peru.

i'm slightly joking. it's a giant meme among the joe rogan crowd. these naive westerners take these herbs thinking they're going to become """enlightened""" and """spiritual"""

Invest on Iquitos.

cause westerners think going to the jungle and doing it in a ritualistic environment makes it more authentic and more "spiritual"

Ritual does make activity spiritual, it's a key element of psychodrama. I agree with you that making a fad out of it diminishes the spirituality

Manaus managed to grow but failed to do its ultimate test, which was developing the north region further.

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.14M)

westerners go there for a spiritual EXPERIENCE, not necessarily to be more spiritual

Lol