100x Jow ForumsPoll

I remember we had a great thread a few months ago where a kind user compiled hundreds of peoples' guesses what the mostly likely next 100x is and sorted their shitcoins into tiers and posted the results. I want to try something like that again.

3 votes, can't vote the same thing thrices. Give your most likely 100xes here. Short-term pumps or long hodls is up to you. Should be interesting since most of us are full depression mode by now and don't think anything will 100x ever again.

If the thread fills up I'll compile the results and keep the poll going in a new thread.

My votes: LINK, RLC, ZIL

Attached: 1521859744847.jpg (1024x731, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/smartcontract-test-net-and-technology-evaluation-b5023d750f6f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REQ
NANO
TRON

REQ is an easy 100x

Link is shit
Link holders are shit
Sergei is literally a Big McShit

one day tron cryptocurrency will be worth $10,000 a coin

Attached: 1202370A-2940-4397-A25E-DF0F93E0A900.jpg (399x399, 48K)

ARK
SKY
ENG

LINK
GVT
ENG

LINK
0x
Monero

ARK
LINK
XMR
by 2022, screencap this

Attached: 1523699460012.jpg (500x384, 79K)

0xBTC
HYDRO
HST

LINK
GRAVIO

Link
Amb
Btc

Link, Zil and RLC, my three largest holds

SERGEY NAZAROV

SERGEY NAZAROV

CHAINLINK CHAINLINK

SERGEY NAZAROV

SERGEY NAZAROV

CHAINLINK CHAINLINK

CHAINLINK CHAINLINK

Attached: 1524965653006.png (556x420, 423K)

What's up with all the link shilling.

Where did this come from?

Bch

LINK
REQ
LINK

BCH
0xBTC
HOT

This is how you play it !

Attached: crypto_solid.png (856x374, 50K)

Link, bst, veri

LINK, ZRX and BAT

Link is the only sure one

STINKY LINKYS DONT STAY STINKY FOR LONG

THEY GET HOPE FROM THE STINKY LINKY SONG

Attached: 1527669449544.jpg (888x1120, 122K)

You ARE aware that due to the biz rule, you'll have to turn the list upside down, right?

LINK REQ HST

Attached: 1529912089590.jpg (570x766, 246K)

Attached: RD99NLh.jpg (640x989, 382K)

Bbn

Please :(

0xBTC

ITNS
INXT
NULS

Req
Link
Bat

Link
REQ
Elix

Link
Link
Link

Dogecoin
Verge
Canya

you fucking memelord

Link
Holo
RVN

r/buttcoin here what's funny is none of you know any of the technicals behind link. You're going off "the oracle problem needs to be solved" that's all you have lol I just keep laughing and will continue to keep laughing at you!!!

Attached: 1525094619214.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Truth be told. None. No coin will 100x. Crypto is dead. Sorry boys.

OP here, still paying attention. Fill this thread up and I'll compile your shitty opinions in excel.

HYDRO
MAN

DAG Constellation

0xbtc
Sky
Etn

Zil. Colx.

>next 100x
0xBTC

unironically this

Link
Cat
Vivo

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1680x1680, 196K)

REQ
TRON
0xbtc

very very few coins will see their price action in sats go above previous ATH's.

tldr;
farming sats through altcoins is coming to an end

If you don’t have the technical know how to try out the testnet, this article does a good job explaning what can be done on it. medium.com/@jonnyhuxtable/smartcontract-test-net-and-technology-evaluation-b5023d750f6f

With that said, nodes are not incorporated in the testnet, ethereum contracts do not self execute, data is sourced from ONE website with a json parser and added into smart contract and the contract does nothing with this data.

What is this testnet even testing? It is adding centralized data source into a smart contract completely bypassing the token and node utility outlined in the whitepaper and the smart contract cannot read the data and execute based on the results even with only ONE data source. All this does is add outside data into a smartcontract which has been done, it is easy to do and not a new breakthrough. The system still relies on a centralized data source, skips over nodes (making your investment worthless at this point), and requires somebody to execute the contract themselves completely defeating the purpose of the entire system. What are they testing?

STINKIES
0xBitcoin
FUN - short term after they launch