Haha like lol, I just called that transwoman a "he", so epic!

>haha like lol, I just called that transwoman a "he", so epic!

Attached: 1543932032717.gif (413x243, 51K)

kys tranny

>its ma'am

seething male in makeup

>why yes, I don't use either "he" or "she", instead I use "it", how did you know?

Attached: bvll2.jpg (884x1200, 156K)

i though genders were non-binary

IE-shit problems.

I've unironically never seen a transperson in real life. Are those blue haired fat "SJW" trans people just cliches or do they actually exist?

I saw one (FtM) and she was fat and kinda ugly
Other than that I dunno, maybe all he other ones are better at passing lol

Visiting Reddit and Jow Forums you'd think every second person was trans when in reality they're pretty much unicorns

They're a very insignificant percentage of the population, they're just loud and obnoxious online and on the media where inserted.

like ... you mean like ... literally... like omagawd?

Good post. Anytime I see anti-transgender jokes, it's usually some 16 year old who is into entry level right wing politics and thinks saying "there are only 2 genders" or "I identify as an attack helicopter" is funny and edgy. Trannies aren't an issue, there are fuck all of them and they only hurt themselves. Why don't these kids dedicate their energy to going after actual problems like interracial couples?

>transwoman

no such thing, it's called a transsexual guy (which equals to mentally deranged guy)

>Why don't these kids dedicate their energy to going after actual problems like interracial couples?

Attached: soyboy gif1.gif (365x400, 551K)

>there are only 2 genders
Never got this meme. Transgender people still identify as one of two genders.

you are either a man (XY) or a woman (XX), except in the case of the incredibly rare chromosomal disorders
cutting your dick off doesnt make you a woman

Attached: 1534311944508.gif (300x290, 2.13M)

Attached: 1549259945748.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

thats to do with all the non-binary stuff

>dildo drops out of the bag in public
These people are freaks.

Holy shit, the manlet actually did gud.

>dildo
>in public
>around children
epic

I saw one, nearly scared the shit out of me. these freaks need help

or go back to your pedo tranny discord

that's sex, not gender

they are interchangeable

Attached: 1531866364809.png (387x390, 233K)

then why introduce a new word for the same concept

english has many synonyms like that

Not really.

Based

>gendered pronouns
yikes you're just asking for this tumblr tranny shit

>David vs Goliath Current Year Edition

t. ranny

is it true you can be arrest in usa for misgender somebody?

no, that is in canada kek. we have freedom of speech

absolutely seething transexual

>His language has genders

Based manlet punishing this tr*ns freak

literally shaking

Sex is a biological phenomena
Gender is a pseudo scientific term created by a pedophile who forced a boy to dress like a girl and made his brother preform sex acts on him.

Good post. Anytime I see anti-interracial jokes, it's usually some 16 year old who is into entry level right wing politics and thinks saying "racemixing is bad" or "go prep the bull" is funny and edgy. Miscegenators aren't an issue, there are fuck all of them and they only hurt themselves. Why don't these kids dedicate their energy to going after actual problems like irish nigger immigrants taking over the eastern seaboard?

>a
>phenomena
pick one you bogan trash

t. Very confused young man in a dress

Same thing.

David Reimer's case is very tragic indeed, shame more people don't know about the story.

learn to english

Post rainbow socks

>actual problems like interracial couples?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

suck my dick you kikel faced ricenigger

Ah, yes.

Attached: 1548865497247.jpg (1200x1020, 123K)

based Gimli

Look up Gender Dysphoria. What's hilarious about these science-denying Jow Forums jizz rags is that they cite biology and then ignore something in the field that provides pretty damning support of transgenderism. I studied neuroscience in college and it's something that's widely accepted and supported by visual differences in brain scans. There are statistically significant structural and functional differences between the male and female brain, and what you see in those with Gender Dysphoria is that brain imaging resembles the opposite gender from the person's biological sex.

Now you can be an ass, drag your feet, and say that this doesn't make someone a man/woman, but to use biology as your reasoning is willfully ignorant.

jej
i like aussie banter

Gender dysphoria is from the school of psychology, not biology

>neuroscience is not biology

Attached: 1400556083934.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>I studied neuroscience in college
wow now that's very impressive user, I am sure you made the most of that 2 credit entry course

Neuroscience doesnt put forward the concept of gender, let alone the gender dysphoria meme