All of China uses the same time zone. They do this because they’re silly

All of China uses the same time zone. They do this because they’re silly.

Attached: A7DC8CCE-5DF2-468C-B1A2-F730367B5ACF.png (960x550, 48K)

same time zone is worse for traveling but better for coordinating

Nobody lives in the western half of China anyway, so does it really matter?

Time zones as they are are stupid. Just look at the bullshit with morocoo west of Portugal but it has time zone east of it. They should be internationally decided instead of having national governments go full retard with them.

why have timezones? why not just have different times when you wake up, work, etc in different parts of the world?

would be a lot more confusing desu

There is literally no reason for timezones to be different. Traveling would be easier because you could just add/subtract travel time to the leave time.

if a soccer game starts at 17:00 in korea then it would star 17:00 in America. No need to use google converter or do the math yourself.
The ONLY thing it would be bad for is stuff like New Years happening in the middle of the day, or the sun coming up at different times depending on the place.

And personally I'd rather have the first option than the second.

Why the fuck are France, Span, etc. not on UTC?

Attached: 1527834608448.png (960x550, 52K)

It never ceases to amaze me how american flags are able to make such stupid fucking posts like that

because economy.
all of europe should join the yellow zone

>i would rather 9pm be the middle of the day than have to make a simple addition or subtraction to convert one timezone to another

Attached: 1537841847244.jpg (682x900, 115K)

Why when there's only a single relevant country in it? Why should my country's natural sunrise and sunset times be altered because of Germany?

what's dumb about this post? if everywhere uses the same time than 17:00 in korea is 17:00 in the is US. In korea the sun would be at afternoon and it would be night in the US, but it would still be 17:00 for both reasons.
omg wtf is your problems. the days are still the same length. you would get used to 9pm being high noon in 3 months.

the eu is the world’s largest economy lmao, and then there’s non eu countries too. changing your timezone won’t make a big difference in your life so chill

stop think of everytime you wake up it being a new day. imagine going to bed on the 23rd and then waking up on the 23rd, going in to work. drinking coffee you check your watch. 23:59. You blink, and it's the 24th. You say Happy new day! And carry on with you work.

Life would be the same.

Franco moved us to UTC+1 so we would have the same time as nazi Germany.

>worlds largest economy
that's cute

Attached: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddd.png (561x799, 54K)

>the eu is the world’s largest economy lmao
soon fellow euro, soon

We should adopt the same timezone as galiza, desu.

Holy shit based

>omg wtf is your problems. the days are still the same length. you would get used to 9pm being high noon in 3 months.
Saying "9pm" would become completely meaningless though.

Right now, if I tell someone from half way across the world
>"I was up until 4am so I'm really tired."
that would mean something for them, because whether it's in the UK, Russia, Japan, Australia or wherever, 4am = very early in the morning.

In your hypothetical system however, "4am" would become meaningless. For some people, that would be very early in the morning, whereas for others it would be the middle of the day, and for others the early evening, and so on. It's a fucking retarded idea.

>the eu is the world’s largest economy lmao
And France + the UK make up more of it than does Germany.

i was up until "moon-150°"

It's only retarded if your complaining on Jow Forums, humans will find an effective way to communicate the same feeling. We're smart people. And it would carry the same meaning for anybody within 600 miles of you so its only issue if your shit posting on Jow Forums

France and Germany are becoming one state, and sadly you're leaving.

>russia has 10 timezones
fuck's sakes

They do this because FUCK UYGHURS AND FUCK TIBETANS, stay mad

time zones should be abolished entirely.

Finns need to go back to Gypsyland

>What is petrodollar / reserve currency
>What is running the world's largest trade deficit in order to achieve the above

not anymore

Attached: gdp updates.png (430x517, 22K)