Yes, it’s about skycoin

let’s discuss a bit about how public opinion can drive the value of a project and to what extent it can succeed or fail because of shill/fud. do u think a project can thrive based on the quality/promises of its products or by users perception? if a project looks appealing to you, how are you taking the final decision?

Attached: comfy_pepe_2735293.png (500x401, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discovery.skycoin.net:8001/#/
skycoin.net/blog/statement/skycoin-team-status-update/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.msg34548627#msg34548627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>produces hardware
>hardware actually gets used
>Offers fast and reliable VPN services
>Allready generates a nice steady stream of income
>Completely new approach to local/community mesh networks that will spread as time progresses.
>Has several teams working on various platform integrations
>all headed by a genius mad lad that makes me laugh and feel comfy.

Fuck user... i went all in on this one 3 weeks ago. It's seriously giving me the early bitcoin vibes again.

Attached: 43536786970.jpg (900x900, 49K)

Obviously, the project can’t exist if it has no supporters. if the project is good it will attract people

a loyal community for crypto projects can promote the biz in ways no amount of money can.
and more, I happily take part in threads where I can protect the project I believe in

Frogposting faggot and his faggot coin

Pajeet come on

>the devices are created for the public, later users
>>if the product sucks it will not work on the market, people will try it, give a feedback on social media platform, forums, etc
>>>negative feedback is failure for the product and also for the company - depends
>>>>positive feedback help the product to become better, get investments and so on
Now, Skycoin ecosystem depends on his community a lot, so yes, public opinion can bring value to a project.

Lol

as anyone can tell, public op is very easy to manipulate. u can sell shit having a good pr or u can fail and be swallowed by those who want to protect their own interest. if u re shit threatens em

We're almost to 7,000 nodes online: discovery.skycoin.net:8001/#/

My comfiest hold and it's slowly taking over more and more of my portfolio.

if others ain't feeling threatened by u re shit then u suck at your biz. fudders are a good sign

Sigh, hey Roger.

Hey Greg.

You see... Roger and Greg's psychology plays an important part in price and wtv crypto is doing. a problem is that the cryptoland is dominated by maniacs who want fast and easy cash.
Roger? Greg? Are you the fast and easy type?

t’s difficult for sky because they want everybody, from developers to businessmen who want to ride their own blockchain for their own startups, normal people, tech nerds, like they want to cover every fucking thing. they won’t make it

6 years and all they released is a testnet without a viable solution to the problem they want to tackle. The coin is centralized and has blacklists functions giving Synth full control over the network and your funds. The project is a failure before it even started. 6 years and they haven't delivered shit, 6 years and all you get is made up stories about kidnappings and Israeli bodyguards. 6 years and all they got is a few raspberry pi's plastered onto a common household internet router. 6 years and all they have got is their words and 0 action.

Yeah great buy everyone, I wonder what they will accomplish in the next 6 years.

>6 years of R&D as the crypto market plays out
>start distributing coins a year ago
>Synth asked Binance to freeze accounts with stolen funds, not Skycoin wallets which cannot be frozen
>Police report for kidnapping, people in jail.
>Testnet is faster than paid VPNs

What coins are you holding that SKY threatens? ETH? EOS? There's several.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 2.00.36 AM.png (2142x668, 116K)

>Synth himself admitting they froze wallets trough a ''secret hard fork''
And not like Skycultists will tell you asking Binance to do so. Which is twisting the whole story up, and just shows how fucking despicable they are.

Now let me just find that ''blacklist function'' screenshot ;)

Attached: skycoinkidnap2.png (470x674, 38K)

And again, please Sudo go fucking suck a dick will you?

Attached: SkyFeeze.png (573x202, 58K)

This screenshot is halfass reporting that got many facts wrong about the incident. Not sure why you're holding it as gospel.

This is referring to exchange accounts being frozen, not wallets.

You said only about the coin and skyminer, but nothing about fiber platform or the way blockchain is thought. Any opinion on this?

>>without a viable solution to the problem they want to tackle.

one of the solutions is to eliminate the very costly mining, don't you think they accomplished it?

>>raspberry pi's plastered onto a common household internet router

Seems they found an easy and affordable way to reach their objectives. the simpliest ideas are the most practical and hard to see. Don't forget the humankind thought the Earth is flat. Well, the internet can be free = the newest discovery even if it's hard to believe

YES. Sky will make it and you know why? because they want a community who;s in for the technology and not for the trade!

Obelisk isn't released, its just promises and words on a paper.
You're litterly just forwarding data, thats all you do. And unless you got neighbours that are into Skycoin the whole thing is nothing more than a fantasy. Their rapsberry pi's and household internet router isn't a solution to a decentralized internet, its a solution to their money problems though. Its a fraud.

Honestly I'm done with this, I actually keep engaging in these threads cause I want to prevent people from making the same mistake as me but clearly people just like me, need to learn it the hard way. Sad thing is these people like Synth and Sudo will never experience consequences for their bad actions because they are in China, and China doesn't give a shit if you scam investors overseas.

Both ideas are valid. Quality products that can shape positive perception is the magic formula, haters gonna hate and winners gonna win. Fudding is actually a good thing. It gets users to search for more info at least to find an answer to this question “is this guy right or is he BSing?”

skycoin.net/blog/statement/skycoin-team-status-update/
Its on your fucking blog you absolute dumbass

Attached: BlacklistCentralizedVapor.png (764x137, 15K)

Bet that blacklist function has never even been discussed ever since. Anyone dumb enough to even fall for this at this point should probably just go trough the experience to learn from it.

That's good that it will be addressed later then, I'll keep an eye out for that.

I understand. So, what kind of mistakes you've done?
Trying to understand what went wrong, because... the net is in the testphase and the coin is very very young, not even 2 years old. I mean, how can you be so disappointed and feel scammed when there is no reason why. Basically, you are just upset because they said Sly eco will become a reality sooner (?) But this means you believe in it and you want it. Correct me if I am wrong

Fucking retard

the reason why skycoin is attacked is because they are too bold. blockchain and crypto are still in pre-mass adoption and everyone is fighting to become a pillar of >>the new net-order

What projects like Sky need is network supporters with real ideological investment

sky is a development-focused project so it is kinda very important to have open communication channels so the updates can reach the community straight away, after you receive the information it’s your problem what you are doing with it, if you want to go on or if you are disappointed but I guess sometimes people rely too much on each other perception and they tend to make decisions based on what others think. I mean, it happens in most cases. so a project can thrive if it can produce good content too, not just the tech. you can’t just throw a device without showing me a way of using it, or a story, you have to help me out to see the possibilities.

That;s why I proposed the thread because I see Sky has a very good narrative and they are active on reddit (AMA), telegram (special groups for skywire,kittycash, kittycash auction, skycoin, PSA *public service announcements*), discord, github, skywug. this open approach to ‘brandishing process’ is the key to success and right now is the only way to follow cause this is where the public interest is growing. isn't it?

I see a kind of mixt feeling regarding the fact that Skycoin is trying to be involved in several projects. I think this shows how ambitious they are and the fact that the projects are on different fields make them more interesting to follow.

It is open for all kind of public and industry. If now I am interested in Skycoin just for personal use, later because they are so complex I can continue investing as a business too.

sky started a community video contest in April

stake was 1337 SKY and 3 Skyminers

instead of making a intro video to present the project to the world, skyteam made up this contest to get a larger impact and asked for high-quality technical vids

deadline was June 15th and vids are available on Youtube, some are just too funny man

I am very annoyed when because of fudding people get scarred and instead of really checking the project they just go with the shit fudders are throwing out there on the wide world of internet....

I almost went into this trap too, luckily enough one day I decided to do some real research and realized that Skycoin is not a scamcoin, it is actually a developed project with potential.

yep, they must cash in already for those skyminers, arrrhhhh, I was too late now I m stuck with my failed diy, I keep it as home decoration

MOBILISE

EXPAND

ENGAGE

FUD is gold because its effect is what this guy did FUDDING makes me RESEARCH more about SKYCOIN

116,047 members of Crypto Coin Trader fb group, this group is actually one of the largest of its kind. mass-adoption = community. having JB as an advisor is a clever move. don;t you think?

I received payment info to purchase a skyminer. They want 1 btc for a skyminer, and they rebate 650 SKY. seems like a fucking rip off.

Wait for.the next public contest

I don't want to wait though...

It's just a way to collect money like an ICO without actually running an ICO.

Blacklist needs some explanation i see. I will say what i have said before about it. First of all Skycoin has been open about Obelisk not being active on mainnet. Skycoin's Obelisk will be a decentralized consensus algorithm, making the blacklist function inoperable. But the blacklist is a valuable part of Fiber nonetheless. There are many use cases for Fiber that require centralized control over the network, such as in an internal corporate blockchain. It is only natural to have tools to administer to the network in the most efficient way possible given the appropriate use case.
Regarding Obelisk:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.msg34548627#msg34548627

excessive shilling is good, fud can be nasty if they re paid. if you buy the coin before the pump it s like whatever, just make sure to sell before it dips

as i was saying, the project looks good but if you dont advertise the new service, which is the high speed private internet, it wont take off

haha love this post, makes me comfy thinking of all the bags i m holding :D gg user

the community can shiled the project from fud ers, also it can coerce the project communications if they re not appropriate

ofc, not to mention 70% of the crypto biz smells fishy. however there is plenty of info on skycoin, go read that before you regurgitate shit spilled by paid FUD-s

Daily reminder that people are buying skyminer for 1BTC that forward data through the Ethernet port of an chink copycat raspberry pi

It would take a comp sick undergrad who wasn’t a retard 3 weeks to program that

how do I short this?