How old were you when you stopped being a söyböy and accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour?

How old were you when you stopped being a söyböy and accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour?

Attached: bible1-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get the fuck out

Attached: Burzum_Varg_is_happy.jpg (485x338, 31K)

Jesus is the worst part of Christianity

cringe and soi

Attached: Thirty Years War.jpg (1586x1696, 746K)

blessed post
just finished church t b h

Sounds based tbqhwyf

Worshipping a loser who tells you being abused, beaten and opressed is fine because you'll be doing great after death is the most "soy", "beta" or "cuck" thing to do.

You literally cannot get more alpha than rising above all of that
Only betas respond accordingly

Attached: pssst.jpg (460x535, 43K)

>I can't handle discomfort for a greater cause

Attached: soyboy.jpg (644x800, 71K)

You don't "rise above" anything by keeping your head DOWN. Literally deial of reality.

Reminder that the invention of heaven is philosophical laziness to "solve" the "Job question", namely: "why to do 'good' things if it doesn't get you a good life?"; Christians can't answer that properly so they make up a reward that oly comes after you die

> (You)
>You don't "rise above" anything by keeping your head DOWN. Literally deial of reality.

Attached: Rick and Soyty.gif (800x800, 178K)

Your theological understanding is like a baby, Mr Dunning Kruger

I cursed God when I was 5 or 6. Good riddance

are people religious in nz?

The fact that you unironically highlighted some parts demonstrates amerishart mindset which cannot comprehend big picture and can only analyze small excerpts

More like cringestianity xdd

I took the gnostic pill

Attached: 1551557329810.jpg (722x666, 43K)

Cuckstianity is the biggest Soy of all time.

I'd say that I was never a Catholic or a believer of any kind, yet I've always been interesting in religion and stuff but never became that engaged to actually convert to any of them

>Russian not Orthodox
You bring shame upon your people.

You literally think that is what turn the other cheek means
no wonder you're fags

Filthy Kafir

Attached: 20190302_222241.jpg (1008x756, 98K)

Catholics deserved it

Why the past sense?

this

>christianity

Attached: 336AD4A700000578-3552751-image-a-1_1461277097164.jpg (634x634, 102K)

>christianity

Attached: d9af4588ba1d493ba0fb27757e6babac_18.jpg (800x450, 43K)

About 13 when I realized He was good, about 18 when I realized He is the Lord and Savior but I still haven't accepted Him. How to stop being a sinner???

Go fuck yourself.

>Following Christ’s messages means you need to worship black people
Epic

the day i realized relativism, liberalism and feminism was the work of satan.

The main goals and initial goals of the reformation was to rid the catholic church of selimony, indulgence, basically all the bad shit they did before the reformation. While it did spawn even more heretical sects, it also spawned the counter reformation held as the council of trent in which they all agreed to stop all that shit and it helped the catholic church become better in the long run.

Tldr the reformation was the kick in the ass the catholic church needed

because the war ended?
He was referring to the war which catholics brought upon themselves

Oh yeah, misinterpreted that. Bit retarded sorry disregard it then.

Attached: indifferent.jpg (250x250, 25K)

unironically based and redpilled.
protestants are all the same

Doesn't the catholic church still practice indulgences?

Indulgence is when you do stuff for atonement of your sins. It was interpreted back then that instead of actually doing stuff you just give money as its equal. So yeah we do still have indulgences - it's our (catholic) sacrement of reconciliation it's like when you do bad shit, you confess to a priest and he'll tell you to do prayers and such for forgiveness. Every sect has indulgence although I can't really confirm how their indulgences work. You can't buy indulgences now though, that is what changed in the reformation.

And papists are all retarded wogs

Attached: 1548630503478.png (1000x773, 350K)

HEY HOMBRE HAVE U HEARD DE MESSEEGE OF BROPHET ISSA?

Attached: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi al-Husayni al-Qaurashee (4) mugshot camp bucca retouched file.jpg (127x150, 4K)

if by indulgence you mean charity, then yes. I know, giving free money to the poor is something that protestants cannot understant

You cannot stop being a sinner, it is in our nature to sin. Examine your consciousness, go to confession, and try to commit as few sins as you can. God bless you

Attached: 1550546074052.jpg (425x516, 40K)

do you have any stats to back up your claims here ahme- i mean alejandro?

Never, believing a bearded guy in the sky created the universe in 7 days is a bit too much.
I did, however, realized that the sorry state of our society was created by the lack of moral virtue, due to the church not being replaced by another institution that can give meaning to our lives.

''Atheism can benefit no class of people; neither the unfortunate, whom it bereaves of hope, nor the prosperous, whose joys it renders insipid, nor the soldier, of whom it makes a coward, nor the woman whose beauty and sensibility it mars, nor the mother, who has a son to lose, nor the rulers of men, who have no surer pledge of the fidelity of their subjects than religion.''
Chateaubriand

Isa ibn Maryam is merely a precursor to The Last Prophet (PBUH) and had no divine powers nor was a God himself. May Allah forgive you for your ignorance, kapyr

jesus was a fucking commie soy boy jew

Christians are the biggest soyboys.

shut it soyboy
christ is risen from the dead
he defeated death and granted us ever lasting life as a free gift

>tf
>tp

It was when I was 33 or 34. I'm 35 now. It would have been better if I got into Christianity when I was young.

at 16 when i discovered my priest kink and realized i need to attend church to act on it.

Attached: 1549805559348.png (1000x1000, 177K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns

Attached: apu listening songs.png (354x286, 28K)

Religion is stupid

Attached: image.jpg (175x287, 9K)

I stopped being a söyböy and believe in flying spagetti monsters will solve my problems when I was 10-12 years old.

>Witch-hunts
>Mostly done by Protestant circlejerks

Are you an english teacher?

Like your lazyness to actually make a point above the level of a toddler?

>implying christians are not the biggest soyboys
i find it amusing how the spanish inquisition was exxagerated by the protestants while they literally burnt women alive thinking they were witches
i heard in a youtube video that it was due to a fungus in the grain that made people hallucinate and act wierd, and thats what started the witch hunts because people went crazy because of it or something

I was 14. Was interested in history and it lead me to read about catholism.

The only true christian was Jesus Christ.
The rest are just followers of St. Paul the jew.