Does your country have sexual harassment laws?

Does your country have sexual harassment laws?

Attached: sexual harassment.jpg (460x581, 80K)

Let's be honest here, no man would want to get attention from fatties either

This

I would desu

>brown haired, olive skinned southron represent attractiveness
>light haired, pasty skinned anglo represent ugliness
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1547306436853.jpg (194x260, 10K)

I would.

I don't either and I just tell them to go take their second lunch break and that solves it.

It's unironically sexual harrassment if she's not into it.

9gay

It's not sexual harassment if he's not doing anything sexual, retard. You can't just force fat, unattractive men to cease to exist.

Ive only ever got compliments from old gypsy women and even that felt good tbqh

To be honest, a guy like that should know not to approach a woman that way.

Muh dick that's what

Yeah, but a lot of them don't, unfortunately. I don't think the OP situation would be considered "sexual harassment" in any case, though it should also be said that our sexual harassment laws often cover a large variety of inappropriate behaviors.

that pic is unironically right and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that scenario.

Where do you think you are?

I would.

Even if I didn't want anything with them, it would at least tell I'm not as bad as I think I am.

This place is full of normies and there have been active threads full of posts about what kind of women people here reject. He has a point.

How is making advances not sexual? I am unattractive, I know it and I don't force myself onto w*men.

Just because one is an incel does not mean one has to go scraping the bottom of the barrel. It's you 2014 vintage redditors with no self respect that are the cancer, not the degenerates who were here before.

Giving someone a compliment is not sexual.

He is tanned because he is rich and goes on holidays at the beach
The other is pale because he stays inside on his computer all the time.
They're both white, we're not like Asians who wear litteral hijabs at the beach to stay pale