What's the point in getting the HOT token, when it will be replaced with Hot fuel later on?

What's the point in getting the HOT token, when it will be replaced with Hot fuel later on?

Attached: 1 tswf39DnWyq7P6rFQ8OfEQ.png (1600x429, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point in buying any ico token when main net tokens will come later? You're smart enough to figure that one out...

>You can change the HOT token for Hot fuel 1:1
Should've done more research I guess.

Let me help:

holo.host/whitepapers/
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting-community#/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holo-the-evolution-of-cloud-computing-57a0a281b88b
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
medium.com/holochain/holochain-reinventing-applications-d2ac1e4f25ef
medium.com/h-o-l-o/agent-centric-digital-identity-5314d507f0ab
blockonomi.com/holochain-guide/
steemit.com/crypto/@elysium-renegade/an-extensive-review-of-holochain-a-different-kind-of-cryptobeast
hackernoon.com/wtf-is-holochain-35f9dd8e5908
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-code-review-and-distributed-computing-thoughts/
smartoptions.io/hodl-that-12-beam-me-up-holochain/
ouishare.net/article/fixing-the-internet-how-holochain-wants-to-change-the-way-we-interact
ouishare.net/article/holochain-the-beginnings-of-a-brave-new-internet-vol-ii
investinblockchain.com/holo-promether-partnership/

Thanks a lot man!
Think I'll get 300k of them dirt cheap.

You're welcome, future holonaut.

>07.2018 people are still shilling their worthless shitcoins. Sage

Imagine if, for any chance, holochain is not totally secure the first time it goes live (name a single project without critical bugs from day one). Now, there is no clear way in holochain to force full nodes to updated to a specific version, and each node keep its own history or "truth". Each node works as a cell (the team like to use terms as DNA and biologic stuff). Are they preparing something to protect themselves from massive "infections" and "fatal diseases"? Nope.
I can see the first version of holochain, and all its holders with the more than a hundred billion tokens, dying of cancer if they reach massive adoption. It is gonna be a really fun network and protocol to attack to, that's for sure.

In order for their tech to be successful, the token has to be worth close to 0. This is why the circulating supply wont be fixed. The holders are not incentivized in any way. How do people still fall for this?

Holo will likely moon sometime next year. Screencap this.

your concept of "infection" is retarded. nodes can choose with which nodes and contracts (DNAs) they want to interact.

You can't just "infect" a node without permission. Also many different nodes with different DNAs will be around so even if you "infect" one / find a vulnerable DNA / contract, this doesn't mean the rest of the network nodes will be in danger in any way.

Weak fud.

this is true.

if you are only in for the money Holo is not your project. token supply is dynamic and 177B MCAP - so don't expect massive gains.

If it had a 177 billion marketcap I'd already be a multimillionaire

I'm more curios to know from what shithole do retards like you get belched from and why must I read full retard posts like this one every couple of days

Attached: 1511988447672.png (734x414, 113K)

the token supply is 177b, the mcap is $53million at the moment. you better don't put any of your money into meme coins if you can't even figure out the basics

oh right, i meant token supply kek

The worth of Holofuel is bound to the hosting power needed on the network.
So the more developers and dapps need hosting power, and the less hosters there are, the price will rise. While the opposite, if there is more hosters and less dapps the price of holofuel will fall.

It isn't bound by supply and demand, which is the only way crypto will succeed in a mainstream way. You clearly can't understand simple concepts and should probably not invest in anything crypto related..

OK then, you fucking idiots:

1. Why do I need to buy the token in order to obtain "hosting power"? Why cant I do this with any other shitcoin or fiat even?

>if there are more hosters (a.k.a. supply) the price of holofuel will fall.
>it isnt bound by supply and demand

Do you not realize what an idiot you are?

I am incentivzed to share my computing power in order to dump whatever tiny reward I get. I am however, NOT incentivized to invest in the token, hoping that the value will increase, because if the value increases, nobody would use the service. How can you not see the serious upside cap of the value of this token?

A classic case for good tech, bad investment.

1. Because hosts get paid in holofuel.
2. Because the price of the token will stabilize at some point, and that point would still be significantly cheaper than buying hosting power from centralized places. It's only a good investment if you buy now, because the sentiment is that the price is dirt cheap atm. Arthur Brock predicts the price could stabilize at 1 dollar. But even I think thats a stretch. 1 cent would probably be feasible with adoption and success.

Idiot.

1. for the same reason you need ether to do anything on the ethereum network.
2. i'm not even gonna try to explaint to you the concepts of investing, you seem too full of yourself to even acknowledge your concerns are coming from a lack of knowledge instead of a flaw in holo arcitecture. which is insane btw and the reason why this is my comfiest hold

kek, if he's saying the price could reach 1 dollar, that's not a prediction, watch out with your interpretations

exactly.

if I ever create my own cryptocurrency, i will make sure the lead developer casually mentions the price COULD go to the moon = 1$.

Does anybody really believe the market cap will ever reach 177.000.000.000$ ?? That's roughly 10x the size of Ethereums mcap...

It's fucking crazy, yet there are tons of delusional idiots who are believing that crap kek

sorry for reddit spacing
sage

Price isn't derived from supply x demand.. So the marketcap of the company wouldn't be 177b is the price is 1 dollar ( which I don't believe it will reach).

true its more of a shortcut because supply is dymanic..

i just think that the holo network should still provide $177bn worth of hosting in one way or the other if you want to reach 1 HOLO = $1.

Or where am I wrong?

itt: idiots that have 0 idea how holo works on a technical and tokenomics level spout their stupid opinions and pretend to be big men.
Meanwhile I'm waiting for another 5% drop so I can increase my ICO stack.

I'm pretty sure most of the retarded misconceptions floating around here are from imbeciles that only learned about Holo from random bits of information thrown around on Jow Forums and spent 0 time reading the whitepaper or even the greenpaper.

To all the brainlets that are lurking in this thread and forming their opinions based on what other retards on Jow Forums say, BE CAREFUL AND DYOR! I spent 6 days researching this shit before buying at ICO. The project is hard to understand if you're a brainlet but take your time and put in the effort to research it. This could legitimately be the last project in crypto that will pull x1000 since ICO. Try to at least understand this project before you decide if you want to buy or not.

Things you need to understand:
- mutual credit system
- value stable (not price stable)
- currency backed by computational power
- agent centric
- no global consensus

Don't ask me to spoon-feed you cause I won't. I used to write entire essays around here to explain it to the brainlets (search the archives), but apparently a shithead is a shithead and you can't educate him, hence the number of retards in this thread.

Attached: 123214241512.png (200x200, 91K)