I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy...

I'm 29 years old and I just had a vasectomy. The world is too short to be worrying about muh white race muh wholesome family. Fuck having children or a wife. The whole point to life is to have a good time. That means unlimited drugs, parties and orgys as possible.

I've recently been cashing out some of my crypto gains to begin my life and have fun. Plan on going around the world traveling and fucking as many whores as possible. Lately I've been seeing a ton of cuck posters on this board saying shit like "if you don't have a family you aren't going to make it" I laugh at you.

I'm ready to watch the world burn. I'm glad women are getting with blacks now a days and losing their virginity at the age of 11 because it should be their free choice to do what they want. Who the fuck are we to tell a child coming out of the womb that they are a boy or a girl? Let people choose their genders for fuck sakes.

I laugh at everyone trying to get into relationships now a days. Enjoy your divorce. Enjoy losing 50% of your wealth to a fuckin roastie who will leave your onions ass. The best thing about me having a vasectomy is I can dump my load in whoever I choose whenever I choose with no reprocussions.

I hope my white race fails because of all the horrible things we have done to other races over the years. Black enslavement, murdering mass genocides on the Indians, gassing the jews in the Holocaust, all the wars over in Iraq and Afghanistan. We deserve what we have coming.

That's why I just wanted to post this and remind all of you the point in life is to do as many drugs as possible, fuck as many women as possible, travel the world and party and become filthy rich. Anything else is just white noise and a waste of time.

Hopefully this post will help you guys see the light and follow my path in getting a vasectomy so you can truly start to live life free and without any worries.

Attached: cocaine-476239.jpg (590x390, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sens.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPsSKKL8N0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. black dude

>The whole point to life is to have a good time.

implying its possible to live a good happy life being a hedonist good goy

Except humanity would have died out already if everyone thought like you so enjoy having literally the only wrong opinion possible in life.

>20 years later
>lonely
>depressed
>liver disease
>suicide
>nobody cares

Such bait
Not going to bite

Neck
Yourself
Scum

If you are even thinking of posting in this thread, post it here instead!

Why do people enjoy orgies. Do people get off to watching strangers fucking strangers around them and exchanging used up pussy? It’s vile and plebbit tier.

BLACK PILLED OP

>The whole point to life is to have a good time
what a looser
i'm white, have two wives and five kids

kys

I unironically agree with you, OP. All the Jow Forumstards who talk about the "white race" are no different from chinks: they value collectivism over individualism. The Western world found out a long time ago that the individual should only care about himself; other people are an after-thought, a nicety. Society is a give-and-take; the belief that we should all live together harmoniously like a bunch of commie hippies is laughable; the belief that we should sacrifice ourselves for our "race" is preposterous.

>I hope my white race fails because of all the horrible things we have done to other races over the years.

On this point you're wrong though. Any other race would have done the same given the same circumstances. The whites simply took advantage of their alleged cultural/genetic superiority and exploited every opportunity that fate offered them (geography, natural resources, et cetera). The Turks and the Arabs used to enslave white people as well, just as we enslaved niggers, but nobody seems to remember and nobody complains about it. Personally, I don't give a shit; white or black doesn't matter, I just want money.

>I hope my white race fails because of all the horrible things we have done to other races over the years. Black enslavement, murdering mass genocides on the Indians, gassing the jews in the Holocaust, all the wars over in Iraq and Afghanistan. We deserve what we have coming.

Gas yourself if you believe people of other races are innocent angels.

Attached: a2.png (225x238, 77K)

Narrator: OP never had sex again

Fuck bitches, get money. 100

Bahaha hahahah

You fuckin neet. Your too retarted that you had to get a vasectomy?
Bro I don't even know how to put a condom on properly and fuck new skin ever week, no babies cause I'm also not a fuckin retard and can pull out.

People that get vasectomy are either married and had enough kids or they are too retarted and low iq that the doctor actually suggests a vesectomy.

I'm going to say your doc suggest you get it. Well bud, nobody is going to fuck you just cause you get a vasectomy, you still gotta play the game like all the other chads.

>have a good time
My idea of a good time is finding the perfect girlfriend that acts like my waifu that i can spend every day with. Dont really care about continuing white society and all that, just want to be with one girl who makes me feel good.
>I laugh at everyone trying to get into relationships now a days. Enjoy your divorce.
who says you need to get married? its becoming more trendy for boyfriend and girlfriend to move in together for years. Lots of people think marriage puts too much business in a relationship, and it should be freewill for both parties to stick together.
>Enjoy losing 50% of your wealth
You never heard of a preen up?
>to a fuckin roastie who will leave your onions ass
answer me this, "chad". If youre such a chad, then do you think you could get one of the many girls you fucked to want to spend a long term relationship with you? Are you trying to say, youre a onions boy who thinks these girls you fuck will leave if you try to start relationship with them?

also this

Attached: Elphelt.Valentine.full.2112811.jpg (849x1200, 1.12M)

>I hope my white race fails because of all the horrible things we have done to other races over the years. Black enslavement, murdering mass genocides on the Indians, gassing the jews in the Holocaust, all the wars over in Iraq and Afghanistan. We deserve what we have coming.

You sound very Jewish. I hope you catch lots of stds and die poor and alone.

>The whole point to life is to have a good time.
The whole point of life is to create new life and to make that new life's life better than your own. You get no stronger, lasting longer satisfaction than that, from the moment you start accomplishing it to the time you die.

Sounds like cuck mentality, "give yourself to others" ugh

If you want to drugs and party and shit, but also care about keeping the white race alive, you should fund life extension research so that you can party for millennia.

sens.org/

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

you'll be dead in 2 years of gunshot suicide

I've seen it happen exactly like this to someone else and you seem no different at all

you just destroyed the only meaning in your life

Afghanistan was a morally and ethically just war

The slaves were enslaved by other blacks and the traders were jews

The indians were busy genociding other indians before we came along; how many people did the aztecs kill?

Genghis Khan, Mao, Pol Pot, Rwandan Genocide, a whole bunch of other shit done by non whites to non whites happened but do those races deserve to die? Nah fuck just yt right?

OP is from pol. This is a bait thread and possibly a psyop of a continuing demoralization campaign against whites; I think this was spurred by the recent chatter about racial abortion rates. 1 post by this id, gauranteed replies, etc. sage.

Actually, you cannot get more alpha than "give yourself to others", but what would you know about biology
youtube.com/watch?v=BPsSKKL8N0s
Now, being cheap endorphins inducer's bitch, that's not being a cuck in your book. How appropriate.

>The whole point of life is to create new life and to make that new life's life better than your own.

There are a lot of young 10/10 QT Single Mom Strippers whose lives you can subsidize and make their kids lives better. You can be involved to any degree and it doesn't require any commitment. Usually they have the most useless, broke, no job men as their kids daddies and even if you have a meager stable job you're like the lottery to them.

So you can have some of the finest thots 20-30 years younger than you, skilled in the arts of sex and seduction, with temp kids to test whether you're suited to be a daddy or not. Why the fuck would you get hitched and committed to a roastie and stuck wage cucking for her?

Attached: 1448549578176.jpg (1080x720, 163K)

I think you misses the word "create" in my post, and that I was referring to that "new life's life". Biological childrens, and nothing about focusing in the mother. Still, somehow, you all end talking and cuckery and thots and single mothers. Makes you think.

having kids is a pain in the ass muh genetic spread is nothing but pure animal instinct nobody will give you a prize to you after death and you will be forgotten by your grandkids if your own kids don't sell your ass to a retirement house in first place.

Attached: 1531133473869.gif (283x402, 55K)

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 4K)

Sorry man.. I have a 2000+ year old blood line to continue. I'll be having my own male offspring to continue that patriarchal lineage.

>is nothing but pure animal instinct
I bet you believe you are under actual free will and not the impulses of your biological machine. Having kids is a pain in the ass, that part is truth. But is also truth that while it is one of the worst things to happen in life, it is also one of the best. That's why some of us even repeat.

Does not protect you from STDs. Worst retard thread ever.

If all gets well you only get some yeast you heal year from as a start.

OP just voluntarily made himself a genetic dead end.

What a faggot.

I'm 28 and grew out of the edgy hedonism phase by 23. Sounds like your transition into adulthood failed. At least you will never reproduce. The absolute state.

This. Saged

Attached: 1520583108590.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

have fun in the hospice

found the boomer

Attached: 1529958412515.jpg (675x601, 73K)

sauce?

I wonder what percent of roasties has some kind of infection - has to be at least 15%

>pure animal instinct
That's where you're wrong kiddo.
You are your DNA, not your body. By refusing to procreate you're actually killing yourself as opposed to immortality.

nice slide thread
saged

>the white and happily married to azian waifu and have a kid on the way

fuck your disgusting hedonist bullshit OP.

you can store sperm or just reverse it if you finally find a girl youre ready to fuck your shit with. it really is a no brainer

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH ALL YOUR STDs?

>Every time European individuality stood together as one civilization advanced at a tremendous pace.

Really makes me think.

>guy makes genuine topic about fucking new girl with his gains then her leaving him because she's uncomfortable with his wealth
>topic deleted in a few minutes

>faggot cuckposter makes bait thread
>allowed to go on for hours

mods are cancer

Im sick of this jewish propaganda

>tfw started dating a super christian qt3.14 aizn waifu and took her virginity
>Went on a vacation to Japan for a research conference and she flew in from her internship in mainland China to see me
>fucked her all around Japan
>she's literally obsessed with me and gets soaking wet even from blowing me
>writes me cute cards and got me a really thoughtful birthday gift
>great communication, I can tell her anything
>stubborn asf and knows how to be independent
>Wonderful personality all around. She can even make me laugh
>5'7 and hot as fuck

So im kind of getting obsessed with her too. For the record idgaf that she was a virgin, lmao. But I know that this is the ideal for all the betas here so I had to say it. Everyone needs to be jealous of us.

Oh and by the way I paid for all my hotels and shit with crypto gains. I love my life

based. asian women are the best marriage material. good luck user.

>have two wives

Tell me more user

the point of life is to love. if OP isnt a faggot and really loves women, then he should focus on meeting and fucking as many women as he can

kudos to OP for having balls

you are smart user. I dont have a vasectomy but I have traveled the world, done mountains of drugs, and fucked countless women. I regret nothing. monogamy is for losers and cucks. happy pillaging.

gj man. found myself an asian virgin qt too (although from murica), the americanization makes her super bitchy and full on muh independent strong womyn, but damn if it isn't awesome how wet she gets just thinking about me touching her. not even about being crass, just that feeling of being truly desired and lusted after on a primal level

Because you're actually a white person unlike this guy

Watcha doin rabbi?

Attached: 1516198889460.gif (501x585, 85K)

there are 8 billion people on earth faggot. we're over populated. if humans were endangered this type of thinking would be correct but today it is not. have fun wasting your whole life supporting your kids just because muh genetics are so important kek fucking retards

smart people need to have more kids. Most of what you're talking about is starving Africans.

>The whole point to life is to have a good time
The only reason of life is evolution. Eliminating yourself from this process makes your life completely pointless, because as an individual you are irrelevant.

I like this idea. Only drugs sucks.
>hearth failure at the age of 45
great life you had there faggot

you mean more than 4 billion year old blood line

Thats why our taxpayer money is used by the CIA to fund genocidal virus targeting non whites ethnies you dumbfuck.

If you understood information theory then you would know that "genetic immortality" doesn't exist and your genetic legacy will be essentially nothing within a few generations. The largest impact you can possibly leave on the world is a cultural one, but even that will wither away to nothing over time.

It's such an idiotic thing to be obsessed with. Having kids is okay if you enjoy your life, but only if you're wealthy so they don't hate you for condemning them to a life of wage slavery.

HOW DO jew DEAL WITH ALL YOUR STDs?

You feed them

Let's talk serious now. How many shekels for your wife?

t.shlomo

Attached: 1449256389551.jpg (1440x1080, 42K)

Did you at least freeze some sperm so you could have some rad half Jewish kids when you marry that gold digger