Why hasnt trump commented on crypto?

literally why? why didnt he get asked in some interview about bitcoin? what he thinks? we all know he is aware of it so its a good sign he didnt bash it yet which means he could like it right anons

Attached: 1531120611173.png (396x385, 119K)

or perhaps.... you know.... crypto isnt as good as you think it is?

He doesn't want to be seen as an idiot by endorsing crypto.

Trump is Satoshi.
The question is why is no one asking.

crypto was designed as a bail out system by the US
the debt bubble is too big and they're trying to market it as "the next gold"
satoshi was part of the government psyops
they hold his stash and are gonna use it as part of the federal reserves
jk
I like being a conspiratard though

No bitcoin is a CIA currency weapon to use against China. That’s why the Chinese were like OSHIT and tried to mine all of it because they aren’t stupid but it’s still not going to be enough because the feds have all the Silk Road coins. It’s like opium wars part 2

because we're unironically early adopters and still haven't entered mainstream

kek

Trump isnt even technologically savvy enough to use email... Literally no chance of him ever understanding crypto

Btw I'm not joking. look it up. He has never used email, always had someone read emails out loud to him.

Cause he's a 75 year old boomer who only understands high yield bonds from 1984

someone did ask his press correspondent at one point, I think when bitcoin was crossing 10k or around that time and first starting to become a 24/7 news topic. she said they were looking into it, and that was that.

>always had someone read emails out loud to him.

Attached: lol.jpg (1000x750, 453K)

Because he’s busy fighting the world elite. Trust me, crypto is the least of his worries.

Great chasm lid

>bitcoin
>not blockchain and cryptoassets in general
I hope he declares a big press conference only to rant about how bitcoin is a shitcoin and relatively unprogrammable money is worthless in the economy that is coming, which is an immense integration of the information economy and finance.
A dumb shit token on ethereum that serves no purposes other than to be transfered is unironically better than bitcoin due to it being able to be used with the advanced fintech being built on ethereum.

Trump only gets asked what he wants to get asked, and crypto is not on the list

That pic about him using a laptop was priceless, holy shit that man is stuck in the 50s

>70 year old man who doesn’t know what the internet is being asked about Bitcoin
>man who’s never used a computer being asked about Bitcoin

What’s the point? He’ll say something retarded like “Well if it doesn’t conform to US laws we’ll just delete it. We will delete the Bitcoin.”

because he's an old man who drinks diet coke and can't do anything with a computer besides shitpost on twitter

go back to Jow Forums

Because he's a fucking FAGGOT

>dump it... bigly.

Attached: 59ac25c56eac400d4a8b6a83-750-563.jpg (750x563, 63K)

This. Even if he commented on it the comment would be retarded anyways

Because crypto is still extremely young and unknown. Yes we can speculate about it all day and it is exciting but it's just not the time. That's my take on it anyway, nobody cares still. It's like the earliest days of the internet, there will come a time but it is still a long way off.

Also this. I talk to normies at work and they still have no idea about blockchain and have just lightly heard of BTC.